No announcement yet.

Burning Rose .. bunch of newbie backstabbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking through twdivisions.org and saw Supremecy beat Burning Rose 4v5.

Comment

your point is?
      Girls will rule TW some day...

Comment

that sometimes cheating doesn't always win, and makes you look even worse.

Comment

if you post the link i will believe you.
          1. We dont cheat
          2. i cant see where we lost 5-4
          GG

~Scents

Comment

I seriously hope Burning Rose gets to twl, it would be amusing to see one with 10 games played and a hunky 50-500 rec :P
            6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
            3 league vet

Comment

BTW, if copy is so sad, why didn't distract remove the players then? He has assistant powers...
              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
              3 league vet

Comment

Burning Rose... your gay. that is all.
                MODERATOR WARNING: YOU ARE TOO SEXY TO PLAY, PLEASE UNF THE NEAREST EVENT REF FOR SELF GRATIFICATION :D -Mr. 420 <ER>

MODERATOR WARNING: You have been violating female players with sexual slurs! This is against TW rules, Refrain or you will be silenced -Tigerex

MODERATOR WARNING: Do Not Spam -Dimboy <ER>

Comment

I seriously hope Burning Rose gets to twl, it would be amusing to see one with 10 games played and a hunky 50-500 rec :P
                  same~

9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                  4:Nimrook> No?
                  4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                  4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                  4:Akuun> ROFL
                  4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                  4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                  4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

hmm , well demolish if you cant give a reason.
                    Your gay ...and that is all.

Comment

It's a shame there are those who will take advantage of someone. It's a harsh cruel fact that there is those kind of people though, which is why everyone who plays in leagues should know the game rules. Here is direct link for the TWD Rules. I'd suggest you all read and learn them and have your squad mates read and learn them too.
                      "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

How could some1 believe that its possible,still it was mean of copy.
                        Last edited by Dragonscale; 03-30-2003, 03:44 AM.

Comment

That was so mean

Comment

Burning Rose who? Oh yeah I was in a pub tryout before and this guy was bragging that he almost got into BR. I was like BR? Who the hell are they?

Anyways I don't respect at all that they are taking advantage of others that are learning the system, thats just rude/mean.
                            1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

man thats just pathetic copy, you said you wanna get in leagues? you honestly telling me burning newbs are going to crack the top 5 in javs? no i didnt thinkso. so basically, you cheated that poor newbie team of atleast a fair match. sad.
                              RaCka> how can i get you here
                              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I Just want to add one thing too: they allways refuse us to play a twdd match vs us, nor have they duelled other decent/good squads of top 15. That makes me sick. Duel us ffs. Then we will see who deserves to get into twl.

And as far as the subject... I know fosho that TRL allways adds a fifth during a match or allways want to play 4 vs 4 because they dont want to play 5 vs 5 because they dont have 5 decent players. (and they do have 5 subs) And the funny part is we lost 3 times in a row!!! But its the time to wipe them out of twd.
                                Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                                Winner of TWT Melee
                                Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Working...
                                X