No announcement yet.

Burning Rose .. bunch of newbie backstabbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMFG I just saw the screenshot Copy your so fucking gay. Make sure you duel us before deadline of TWL/TWD because this is sad...

and then saying the guy is lieing... ffs
    Winner of TWDL Scrotals
    Winner of TWT Melee
    Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

shut up Nas. We asked to duel you yesterday and you came up with a lame excuse: " i have to get some groceries".
      Girls will rule TW some day...

Comment

Burning Rose, Light doesn't mind playing you 4vs5. Please challenge us, and request 4vs5. You'll enjoy seeing why cheating doesn't work sometimes.

It's all in the skill baby, all in the skill.
        I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

The fact that he said he wanted to get into leagues after that makes it pretty funny. I mean, you think you deserve to get into leagues for taking advantage of others? Wow that is real skill. Listen to Ruby, duel Light and see if you really deserve to be in leagues. Hell even duel No Surrender(I must admit we are probably the worst TWL team) and see if you deserve to be in TWL because I can tell you right now you won't. The fact that you take advantage of newer players, then brag about it makes me sick.

This is just how I feel, I hate it when people treat others like this.
          1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

Haha Ruby! DDD u would rape them 1v5! :P HAHA!

Comment

Na$ ur in Bandits when we last played Bandits in dd there was 1 player left standing and u added a 5th player then even tho it was a 4vs4 match thats why we dont play ur squad anymore.TRL is doing the same thing to us. Its not my bloody fault some fucking newb tomie cant read TWD rules and im saying again he had 4 ppl in the arena when we won 1st round that 4th player was added later for 2nd round and we won em in fair battle.I don't see why we should play TRL or Bandits after they cheated vs us. Its not my fault TWD system has some bugs so we can get in TWL playing the squads we want to play. Yeah, we deserve place in leagues if Bandits or TRL does and if squad asks us for 4vs4 match we play 4vs4 unlike some other squads.
              MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

i am happy to see that there are some honourable people out there, thanx

Comment

Do I have to say it many times? WE DON'T FUCKING CHEAT ON PURPOSE! this thread is pissing me off already. And na$, we've dueled u.. and other top15 squads too (not all, but most.. still gotta try shriek, light and Value out... oh, and elusive )

and that some1 who said we played 5vs4 against supremecy: it was 4vs4, doh... one guy was subbed when he was at 5 deaths: http://www.trenchwars.org/TWD/body.p...fnMatchID=7481

Now.. I'd really like some admin to lock this topic because ppl seem to insult us even without proofs; they just say we've "CHEATED LIKE HELL" and others don't even bother to check if they tell lies or not

And we don't have chances in twl in your opinion? I think we do.. We might not be able to beat squads like light, shriek, rampage and elusive every time (we might get lucky though ).. But we've already beaten eg. Immolate and bandits.
                  so think what ever you like but don't tell your thoughts in public if they are insulting some squad

Comment

Like I said before BR who?

The proof that your taking advantage of someone is in the damn screenshot so don't say you didn't do itl
                    1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

You still talking about that tomie -thing? read the previous posts before writing more, ok

We said we're sorry for what happened then. But ppl are saying we put 5th in when it is 4vs4.. that i must say is wrong

Comment

Like I said before BR who?
                        We have been up for some time now previously known as Burners. Yeah, we r quite unknown and we probably dont have the very best players so we cant play top squads with our average lineup. However when we have our key players on we play top squads and often make em run for they money. People here(read: na$) r just frustated we r ahead of them in both TWDD and TWJD ladders. What im tryin to say is we play squads we believe we have chances to beat at the current situation due to diffrence of skill between our players. And to Miku19, no we wont get crushed in TWL cos its a sheulded match once per week when our best ppl will be on at same time, im not saying we will get into top5 but if we got from pubbing to perspective TWL spots theres no reasons why we wouldnt improve even more.

Theres no factors that prevent bandits from playing squads they believe they can win with the lineup they have online. Its just the TWD system and we r using as we understand it.

I dont really think the system of TWD is ok to pick squads for TWL but now it cant be changed anymore. We just try to play TWD whenever we have 4 ppl online and if bandits or some other squad cant keep up then u shouldnt start whining we havent cheated vs Bandits(however they cheated vs us) nor by purpose vs any other squad.

Im not native english so screw grammar mistakes.

Comment

lol we played you once, you won and if you look at the twd history stats you will see we didnt cheat:

http://www.trenchwars.org/TWD/body.p...93f36f8e852cb5

so stfu and duel us already. Cheaters.
                          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 04-01-2003, 03:20 PM.
                          Winner of TWDL Scrotals
                          Winner of TWT Melee
                          Winner of TWLD -FINAL-

Comment

Actually we have played u more than once but the time u cheated was the last time. 3rd round was a 4vs4 like both rounds b4 it then suddenly when theres 1 player for each team left standing ur squad adds 5th. Good thing we had some other ppl online so we could add 5th too and beat u anyways. Now tell me why should we play squads like urs more?

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
                              And to Miku19, no we wont get crushed in TWL cos its a sheulded match once per week when our best ppl will be on at same time, im not saying we will get into top5 but if we got from pubbing to perspective TWL spots theres no reasons why we wouldnt improve even more.
                              Your best players are?
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment

Who cares, they're going to dissolve soon
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X