Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you think about the recent changes on the website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you think about the recent changes on the website?

Yet another poll, but I need your feedback again.
    When I have updated the roster page, I didn't know I was going to update the profile page and merge TWGallery with TWD.

And TWGallery is no more, http://gallery.trenchwars.org now redirects to http://twd.trenchwars.org/gallery/new
    I like it!
    76.92%
    Perfect, except for the gallery part.
    7.69%
    Not bad, I will get used to it.
    7.69%
    I don't like.
    7.69%
    I don't care, I don't have opinions.
    0.00%
    Last edited by Arobas+; 04-15-2010, 11:37 PM.
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

oh freaking superb

nice gallery interconnection, and the player profile page too. I guess there's no more need for twgallery!

is there a way we can click on the picture and have a dropdown to change our favorite ship?

edit: nevermind, had a little trouble realizing clicking on My Profile allows you to change it

Comment

theres a reason why i suggest a tutorial for pub to twd

not to annoy staff (though is fun since they all fear me), but to really educate those who don't know about twd

how bout we try that 1st before merging shit pubbers like to twd page, like i don't want to see all those comments i get from gallery to my twd profile..
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

maybe i'm too old and grew up before all this buzz of "synergy" and social networking sites but i don't like the idea of ppl trashtalking on each others "comment walls" etc

not liking the integrated gallery,i think the gallery should be also for pubbers who don't care for TWD but want to post up pics and i'm sure they exist! So the gallery should be a separate identity rather than integrated into TWD.

you seem to have just merged your TWPD into TWD and moved the galleries to TWD

i'd rather have a separate TWPD which focused on pub stats and archived pub stats like i mentioned in xog's post about his ideas for pub stats
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arobas+ View Post
          And TWGallery is no more, http://gallery.trenchwars.org now redirects to http://twd.trenchwars.org/gallery/new
          The link at the top of TWD site, it doesn't go to the old site then redirected back to twd site for some reason does it? You might just want to delete the link since it is on the right of the screen as well now.

Since your on a roll of pimping sites, if you make your way to TWEL site, think you could put some sort of squad area on it so you can see all the ratings of the players on a squad?
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

It used to show the date of when the alias was created, that was useful. I'd like it back
            Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
            I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

Great job Arob+ Awesome improvement, I don't understand why anyone could think that it is a bad change.

Comment

lol @ arobas deleting my post

Comment

Start another thread if you want to continue to trash talk with me I don't care, just not on this thread.
                  TW Bot Developer
                  TW Web Developer
                  Friends> All I saw was arobas+
                  Friends> It's like death

Comment

you asked me a question/insulted me

i answered your question/insulted you

you don't have anything to say back, so you delete it

edit; fuck the tutorial, i support the gallery merge with twd page

Comment

Lookin good

It looks good Arobas+!

I'll continue to point out flaws through privates messages to your forum inbox though!

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Working...
                      X