New Matchbot Feature Implementation: !challengeall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
    you have to specify squad with that command, would you like to use it 8 times?

check mother fucking mate
    Lol, !removechallenge * removes ALL challenges that your assistants/caps made. You can !removechallenge <squad> to remove a challenge from a specific squad.

The new commands from wing will be updated today when I'm on my main computer.

Comment

Uploaded

The updates/new command have been uploaded to matchbot!
      Enjoy!

Comment

maybe you should have it say something after you type in !removechallenge there hot shot what its 4 am wheeeeee

Comment

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            you have to specify squad with that command, would you like to use it 8 times?

check mother fucking mate
            What Dezmond said. You fail.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

this thread came up when i searched for my name but you can bet i'm not reading any of it
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

gj implementing it when we have a population of 250, we really need it now! should of done it when i cared/asked (400 pop) #slow
                (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                  gj implementing it when we have a population of 250, we really need it now! should of done it when i cared/asked (400 pop) #slow
                  Well I wasn't in bot dev then.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft View Post
                    #youungratefulshit

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

?

i said good job...#whack #move
                      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                      X