Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do thrust shots and rock shots actually make the bullet go faster in wb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when cheese and I agree on something you know something is very, very wrong
    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Maximum bullet speed = bullet speed + terminal ship speed (aka how fast you're travelling when you just press the front arrow key.)

Neither rock-shots nor thrust-shots make any difference, here's why:

Bullet speed is a constant.

Thrusting does increase ship speed but because when you stop thrusting your speed immediately returns to terminal ship speed (no thrust), and because you cannot simultaneously bullet and thrust, it does not make a difference.

Similarly with rock shots, because you have to stop thrusting in order to shoot before hitting the rock - the velocity at which you hit the rock will be precisely the same as had you not thrusted before - and the bullet will not travel any faster.

You can see for yourself:

*Go to a sub-arena
      *Get in jav
      *Fly into base and just before FR you'll see the two mirrored right-angled structures
      *Position yourself in the crevice of the idented brick on one of the structures so you can fire a bullet over the top and fly laterally from one structure to the other
      *Fly backwards from one side to the other and when you reach full speed bullet a stream of 3 bullets. When you approach the wall do the best rock-shot you can peform.

* Notice the final bullet will be further behind the stream of bullets but will remain at the same distance and not close the gap.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
        yes, his point was to only kill the shift+control relationship for repel. this had nothing to do with shark, but with wb.

edit: to elaborate, doing this allows you to hold down both shift and control at the same time while flying. you can start a rush off this way then when you are ready to fire simply release shift while pressing control still. you will fire immediately or when you have enough energy to do so.
        actually, thing is just as you said but most people still hold shift in while they press ctrl. but removing this rep-thing will make your ship shoot a bullet, otherwise it would try to rep. but it can't, so it waits until your finger lets go of shift. this is what i mean with 'more efficiently.' we are talking about something of a second here but there is a difference, imo.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
          You need to stop with this sig test shit before you get banned. You've already been warned for it, why keep posting useless shit with "TESTING SIG"? It hasn't changed, its the same as the last 10 times you've tested it, stop being a retarded fucking slapdick.
          i don't get it, am i breaking some new rule? all im adding is 'testing sig' in the title. i still add stuff to my post (i just called all the new gen wbs morons). god i hate talking to euro trash #givemoreitalianhandjobsyoufaggot #testingsig

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
          why does this faggot think anyone cares that he sat on bench for thunder/ruby and plays badminton
          really
          get at least 2 people in distension zone, i'll be champion over there too! #leggo #swag #basedgod
          (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
          (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
          (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
            Jones, you can change any key you want....

I made my repel shot caps lock cause it was easier for me as a shark
            caps was my burst button

unexpected uppercase sentences are the downside tho
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

testing post

post?
              TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
              WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
              CURL MAX: An entire ham
              SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
              DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
              WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
              BODYFAT:97%
              TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

shoulda voted for zeebu for forum mod. i would just go change drafts sig to something better. probably just set it to a slightly smaller font. i know its a big deal to throw your spaceship accomplishments around for all the tens of people on the forum to see, but it is a little larger than necessary.

nope, i guess it isnt all that big, youre just annoying. yeah i probably would just change it to something funnier. at least funny to the rest of the forum

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

the fk y are new generation wbs douchebags? am nice person ty
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                    the fk y are new generation wbs douchebags? am nice person ty
                    You're not nice, you're not funny, you're not intelligent or white, the only thing you have to offer is an occassional LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL when nobody says anything funny. Worst guy ever.

Thrust shots and cock shots are the same!!!!
                    Raazi> this is the only place men chase jessup

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                      You're not nice, you're not funny, you're not intelligent or white, the only thing you have to offer is an occassional LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL when nobody says anything funny. Worst guy ever.

1) nice sig, though that definitely looks like i might have been on pave's name while he was peeing or something

2) regarding this post: incorrect, good sir!!!! cresilles is a beautiful man with a beautiful pnus.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

i started looking at the dude in the back
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

He's humping the joker's head!
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Comment

what about shark bombs off wall bounces? are they the same as rock shots

Comment

Working...
                                X