No announcement yet.

Double squadding...for a purpose.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allow 2 designated "Training squads" (Tenure and someone else), and make bot allow those squads to !add 2 persons in DD/JD and 3 in BD that are not on their roster.

Lets any vet come in and play with noobs without DS'ing or leaving their squad.

---------

Tenure/Royst doin' some great work in BD training people, and we should be supporting these efforts to train new people and keep the game alive to bridge the gap between the few elite squads dominating the landscape on powerhouse squads and everyone else.

But I know talking to people on it that it's incredibly frustrating for training squads losing badly to other squads, and they really need to have a mix of vets/newbs to make it competitive/fun and be able to play in an environment where the BD or whatnot hasn't evolved into a 15-1 joke.

Not everyone is willing to quit their squad and sacrifice their time to help others by joining squads like Tenure, tweak the bot to let anyone hop in and help, I think it would really make a difference.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

I Still think a squad per competition/league should be allowed. That way the level of all competitions will rise.
      Eg javbirds who are in a 1-league-wb squad also get a theoretical chance to be in a good javsquad as well + everything would be more active.

Comment

No wonder anyone doesn't play this game anymore. Retarded biased fucks like kthx and turban stating that the opportunity to double squad should be rewarded to hand picked veteran players. I can't believe how fucking idiotic the remaining player base is in this game. The remaining few good staffers that are left, have been so distant from the game that they let it be run by a bunch of internet elitist trolls. This game use to keep me on the computer for hours at a time, now it is the reason that I stay away from pc gaming. Fuck you guys.

Comment

totally stealing cres's thunder here, but...

who u?
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

lol jason just owned that guy
            7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

lmao at oranje and kthx's sigs

Comment

Double squadding? This use to be a thing of beauty....now your legalizing it? pffffft
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                X