1. Mr. Spam 663$
    2. download 607$
    3. Scuzzy Sureshot 594$
    4. Rough 591$
    5. Psymorph 578$

He did pretty well in leagues

Comment

Rough is awesome.

Him and i were in a 2v2 javtourny and my recs were like 4-9 or so and he's get huge recs and we made it too the semis, and we would've won, but he got specced for spawning Dark and some other Light guy.

Rough was on Light at the time, it was fun times. Made me laugh, but we didn't win!
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I definitely should not have put this up, some of you guys are complete JACKASSES, and I really use this word to its fullest meaning. Ara says it's a waste of time? Obviously not to the dozens who replied... and thanks for sticking up for me against Jason guys - Jason apology accepted. And as for Nickname, you are the biggest dillweed LOLOL. And please dont just name random names which u hear all the time, have something to back up your thoughts, dont just post random javers, plz. some of u just posted reknown nameas and didnt even consider the upcoming people u just put who are the obvious vets, not what I asked - current javs. Anyways, no one put me in there lists . Thanks to those who respected my post and for those who disrespected it, go fuck off, seriously. And jason, it really isnt a challenge, I didnt want anyone to compare theirselves. Last thing: u pallies r real jerks and mess up everything, thanks for making my post look gay, fagg0ts.
        Colonel> sigh i hate javs
        Hercules> i spawned la comedia
        Hercules> that was my favoritep art
        Hercules> part*
        exquisite> lolol
        Hercules> =]
        Hercules> he spawned out right infront of me
        Hercules> a good bomb owned him
        Hercules> kim saw it
        Hercules> =]
        Colonel> lol
        Kim> $
        Hercules> $
        Hercules> Kim> lOL La Comedia> you mother fer
        Hercules> lol
        Colonel> lol

Comment

Originally posted by Canock
          And as for Nickname, you are the biggest dillweed LOLOL. And please dont just name random names which u hear all the time, have something to back up your thoughts, dont just post random javers, plz.

Okay CC, cause you're a newbie to the forums i'll let this slide. Dating back to the old slowbob/cot forums i've been the most solid predictor. I've nailed almost every game i predicted this year, with scores too not just wins. Try checking the TWL forum. I have more than enough to backup my thoughts. I've been playing for 4 years and have payed attention, I know whos good and who just thinks they're good. I didn't make a top 10 of current javs but if I was to do it i can gurantee at least 4 of your guys wouldn't make it. All I need to do is refer to your RiArmada comment. Ri has never ever been a top jav, and i'd rate about 30 javs over him without even thinking about it. Thanks for attempting to flame me though, it makes it all worth while.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Take a good 10 minutes to read what you just typed. It is truly pathetic. Please leave this thread alone before you make yourself look ABOSLUTELY STUPID.... "I am a goodpredictor...slowbobcotforums...Iamreknownforpr edicting..." these points r not relevant, I want you to list top ten javs and NOT bust my balls becuz u feel like it.

By the way, count how many times you have already responded to this thread... you aren't occupied well enough. And please talk with SOME dignity, don't make it too obvious that you enjoy ruining forums. I'm asking you nicely, this is the last of hate posts, please leave it open for others to post their picks without any idiocy included.
            Hercules> part*
            exquisite> lolol
            Hercules> =]
            Hercules> kim saw it
            Hercules> =]
            Colonel> lol
            Kim> $
            Hercules> $
            Hercules> lol
            Colonel> lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
              Okay CC, cause you're a newbie to the forums i'll let this slide. Dating back to the old slowbob/cot forums i've been the most solid predictor. I've nailed almost every game i predicted this year, with scores too not just wins. Try checking the TWL forum. I have more than enough to backup my thoughts. I've been playing for 4 years and have payed attention, I know whos good and who just thinks they're good. I didn't make a top 10 of current javs but if I was to do it i can gurantee at least 4 of your guys wouldn't make it. All I need to do is refer to your RiArmada comment. Ri has never ever been a top jav, and i'd rate about 30 javs over him without even thinking about it. Thanks for attempting to flame me though, it makes it all worth while.
              Wadi's predictions > nick's

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                Superb Teamers:

Arcane - when he tries
                You've just lost all credibitility considering Arcane NEVER EVER PLAYS JAVS.

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

CC, welcome to the forums...

As for my list, I will do current ones that are relatively active:

1. Pearl Jam (Ownage in base and #1 is usually always incorrect or very hard to judge, so why not put the best base jav...PJ4LIFE)
                  2. Mess/Ruine (I grouped them together because they are butt-buddies. They both play alike too, but that's usually because they team 24/7. In any case they are both asses but are both skilled.)
                  3. Blood (Amazing in all respects. Pretty freaking inactive though.)
                  4. Rough (This guy is truly good. Used to play on ZW with him and when I took a break from ss he had gotten onto Light and had doubled my skill. Can easily win anything he wants to.)
                  5. Aprix (Another Shrieker that loves to be an ass; I'd say he is as good as the two before but I didn't want to list the three of them together.)
                  6. DarKtemP (This guy could be the most egotistical person I've met in my SS career...but he is pretty amazing. Some say he is Merce or whatever but no one knows for sure.)
                  7. Psymorph (Have seen him win many a time; no one surpasses his skill at chasing others in baseelim or teamming in twjd.)
                  8. Pjotter (Well I've been on a couple squads with this guy and he seems to be pretty nice, but I've hardly seen him play because he's Euro. A big squadhopper but maybe his captainship will keep him on Pirates; in any case, watch out for this guy.)
                  9. Evasion (When he tries, he owns. I have had the chance to be on a squad with this guy and besides from being consistent he actually is pretty nice and doesnt fall into the Shrieker stereotype. Now with Melee he might be a force to reckon with.)
                  10. Koan (This guy pretty much popped out of nowhere to me, but he is quite a jav. I believe he was on Disoblige for a while and then decided to try out other squads and ever since then has been owning. I see a lot of potential in him.)

Mentionables

Rednaz - Not a good teamer, but good duelist.
                  CC - Cool guy, good jav.
                  Kim - Not a good teamer, but good duelist.
                  Arsen - Cool guy, read his interview on the STONERZ website; good jav too.
                  disable - Adam's butt-buddy and a very capable jav.
                  Mr. Spam - Could easily be in top 10 by the start of the next season.
                  Sweeper - Underrated like a mofo. Leader of Ancients.
                  Jalapeno - Good all-around.
                  PhaithDzyne/Koyotae - Also underrated, once he settles down with a squad he will blossom like a flower.
                  download - Like Nick said, this guy oozes sexyness.
                  Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                  i just wish it was longer
                  Originally posted by Cops
                  it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

You may think all my 3-10s are making me bad jav, when in reality, in big league games when it really matters, I put on my robe and wizard hat and ZZZIINGGGG: I go 4-10.
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Just admit it, it's hard to make top something lists without making someone unhappy...
                      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                      3 league vet

Comment

Miku, Crven, and Epi, thanks for posting nonsense on my thread.
                        Hercules> part*
                        exquisite> lolol
                        Hercules> =]
                        Hercules> kim saw it
                        Hercules> =]
                        Colonel> lol
                        Kim> $
                        Hercules> $
                        Hercules> lol
                        Colonel> lol

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                          You've just lost all credibitility considering Arcane NEVER EVER PLAYS JAVS.

-Epi
                          Afraid not epi, although arcane may be a great warbird as well, when he plays javs he's also one of the best. Granted he doesn't play often, but never? thats just incorrect.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

the REAL top 10 Current Javelins for TWLJ/TWDJ

Now, it is hard to place them as one through ten, but I think having them all in the top 10 is good enough.

1. Download - Played superb in all twlj games for Disoblige this season. More than a solid ljer and an excellent addition to anyteam.

2. Blood - One of the alltime best Javs. He's solid to go at least +2 or 3 against good teams and is an excellent teamer.

3. Mr. Spam - another superb jav. he's been a bit streaky lately but is always good when it counts.

4. Scuzzy Sureshot - Played on a Pallies jav team that didn't have the best players or the best teamwork but managed to shine. When scuzzy is in his zone he's one of the very best this game has to offer.

5. Rough - The man from Light did everything he could to get Light to the finals. By the end of the season he had become a one man jav team. Rough proved how good he is and watch out for him for next twlj to make a run at the championship. He goes above Apple cause he had nobody to work with.

6. Appleseed - Why does everybody always forget Appleseed? Apple plays a very defensive game and cannot be counted on for huge kill counts, but he's always got very few deaths so it works itself out. Although Apple isn't the best jav around, his teamplay more than makes up for it. He came through in a big way in the TWLJ finals. he has faced inactivity problems before, hopfully he can remain active.

7. Psymorph - played a solid season with elusive btu failed to show up for round 1 of the championship. A great jav who is well on his way to becoming a "legend".

8. Koan - koan is relativly new to javs. He stood out as the wr jav of the future as he was basically thier LJ team. Koan is now on Pallies and with the likes of Blood, Scuzzy and others is looking to win the lj championship next season.

9. Strike - A solid teamer. He's not as good a jav as you may believe but he's always in good positioning to attack and defend. Strike is the defensive player that any squad would want.

10. Amputate - Amp made a strong run with Sk8 last season and now with Syndicate is aiming for the championship. Amp is really coming into his own, give him a month or two to get set with the other 4 starters for syndicate and he'll be even further up the list.

RUNNERS UP

11. Demonfaze - Not as good as his little brother anymore. although demon is a superb warbird he is getting streaky in his jav game and thats why he's not top 10. He's amazing though, so don't let him fool you.

12. Force of Nature - Where did FoN go? Force went slightly inactive and really wasn't there to back Light when they needed him. With the split up of the FoN Leg combo he looks slightly lost. Give him awhile and he'll be fine.

13. Lemon - Takes all the credit for Appleseed (-nt-). Lemon is another solid jav, although slightly overrated. His sex appeal blinds me.

Comment

My List:

1 - Download
                              2 - Mr. Spam
                              3 - Psymorph

2Dragons, Amputate, Appleseed, Blood, Da1andonly, Demonfaze, Lemon, Rough, Scuzzy Sureshot round out the rest of the list in no particular order.

-Epi
                              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                              www.animeslice.com

Comment

You guys are all forgetting castromarx.

That guy is hell on wheels, with the letter jacket to match.
                                Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Working...
                                X