No announcement yet.

Grapevine and puma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I havent read 'puma' anywhere except in the title, but i quit reading after the 7-8th post.

So like if i put as a topic title "Grapevine is a newbie squad and zengrath sucks cock" and i backup my GV statement with facts but nothing about your blatant homosexualty...it auto-qualifies it as right?
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

dunno about grapevine but i know for a fact puma cheats ^_^

Comment

Ahahahaha, only on the TW forums will a post about a squad cheating in a dd resort to insulting someone's social life. You know as much about anyone's social life as you do about the difference between hypocricy and idiocy.

It is just a game, but it is a game in which competition resides, and in doing so - duh - we compete. If you do not wish to compete for whatever reason, do not insult those that choose to pay the game the way they want to.

Thank you.

- KB, the man that stops to smell the flowers
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

well that was annoying king ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by DeMoNoFdArKnEs
            dunno about grapevine but i know for a fact puma cheats ^_^
            Yeah, this is just pretty common knowledge, Jerome. PUMA represents everything bad and faulty about TWD. Be it religiously avoiding any squad within 100 points or above, double squadding en masse, or just cheating / laming / exposing bugs in general, at every possible opportunity. You name something distasteful about TWD, and PUMA's right there doing it.

So in any mention of a squad cheating, it's always nice to add the little obligatory PUMA jab. Don't cry for them, though. They deserve whatever comes to em. If you don't like that reputation, you can either try to change Ignite (not happening), or just find another squad.

Find another squad.
            Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Dude, I dont play TW. I can't.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

weaver had the result of the game changed when he found out about it, we didn't keep the win.

i warned the assistant who was responsible, end of story.

twd doesn't matter right now, i wouldn't take it too seriously there. once it matters we won't need anything but 5 players to beat you.

stop crying over milk that was spilled but picked up with bounty, the quilted quicker picker upper.
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

+ im guessing once TWD resets the bots will be fixed so u cant abuse the !sub command
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Yes, or atleast thats what Cpt.Guano! said in his post about them.

Comment

noobs.

I like how he takes one line of chat and exploits it. GG my friend. The cheat is fixed, now you can stop whining and get owned.
                      Last edited by Tuxxer; 01-30-2004, 02:13 AM.

Comment

Oh drats that squad stoll my stickers!!!! I WANT THEM BACK!!!
                        Diakka <ZH>)> why does sini get to snuggle with you and i dont?
                        Diakka <ZH>)> *angry face*
                        Melt Down:because she has breast's
                        Diakka <ZH>)>i can get some
                        Melt Down:yeah but they wont be natural
                        Diakka <ZH>)>what if i told you i have man boobies?

Comment

GV cheats

I wish I had the time to go check this but GrapeVine has done this 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! times against DragonGuard. I think the first time was Dec. 1, Might be off on the date. It was supposed to be fixed, never was. I would think that a squad ran by the ex-Dean of Staff would be more mature and honest.
                          Last edited by Dethdefire; 02-19-2004, 01:07 PM.
                          Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                            let's be logical about this. though it is very frustrating and lame when squads do this and pull off a win, i technically wouldn't call it cheating since both squads have the same oppurtunity. DG could have done the same (if they hadn't used their sub already of course). i guess it's just something we're going to have to live with. however, i would say this is a little bit lamer than playing 5 on a squad that only has 4 online. and then i'd say it's a little less lame than refusing to cancel a duel when a squad loses a player or a cap and has to forfeit the match. pffftt i hate lamers.

Just to clairify this. Once a squad uses this bug/cheat the score of the game is automaticaly fucked. I saw a squad use this cheat in a JD. It was 3vs1 the opposite team used the cheat (1 player left) he died and their team still won. You cant counter the bug/cheat by doing it with your team. It wont fix the score.
                            Spacely> kidnapper!!! we have you surrounded!! put down the candy and let the lil boy go

Comment

I believe they've fixed that, Deth. And if they haven't, they've made it a lot more difficult to exploit now anyway, because subs are no longer immediate (they have a buffer time of a few seconds - meaning it's very hard to time a sub perfectly just when the person being subbed is getting shot).
                              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

I believe Zen. Squads like GV shouldn't cheat anyways cuz they have great duelers. And besides, you can't win them all.
                                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                                X