X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stabwound
    Eat shit.
    Don't hate truth.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

roflz NN troo
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        Don't hate truth.
        It's not the truth. Randedl wasn't even online for a week before or after the day I was on Melee. He obviously thinks I was all settled in and ready to stay. I decided I would try it for a day or so just because BH left War Angels to join them, but I really didn't like Melee, so I left. I didn't leave to join Spastic or whatever you think. I had no plan or invite to any squad when I left. I was squadless for at least a week before megaman89 told asked me if I wanted to join, and posted the vote for me in their forums.

I don't like people spreading false bullshit about me.
        sdg

Comment

Does it really matter what ppl says about u? People say stupid shiz thats false all the time, especialy in this game. If u cant handle that stuff in this game, i'd hate to see u irl.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            Does it really matter what ppl says about u? People say stupid shiz thats false all the time, especialy in this game. If u cant handle that stuff in this game, i'd hate to see u irl.
            You're right man. I take this shit too seriously.
            sdg

Comment

i know i use to do it to thast why i informed u b4 it go to far I wasnt being a dickmuncher.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                It's not the truth. Randedl wasn't even online for a week before or after the day I was on Melee. He obviously thinks I was all settled in and ready to stay. I decided I would try it for a day or so just because BH left War Angels to join them, but I really didn't like Melee, so I left. I didn't leave to join Spastic or whatever you think. I had no plan or invite to any squad when I left. I was squadless for at least a week before megaman89 told asked me if I wanted to join, and posted the vote for me in their forums.

I don't like people spreading false bullshit about me.
                Hi. Thats a squadhop there buddy. A squadhop does not mean hopping directly from one squad to another, a squadhop means leaving a squad, and joining another one in rappid succesion.

By your logic i'm not a squadhopper - which everybody seems to believe
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  FU IVAN BAND > CRU, although ur sorta rite band isnt ddoin as good this yaer :<, we just got wooped by Sai, and now we have to play them again!
                  HAha! Lost to Sai Force! Crusaders will whoop you more!!! =b
                  CRU > BAND - IVAN > CIG
                  <3
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Liar, Sai is better then Cru, and so is band we are back on track we just wooped Danger, and have them again this weekend. btw Ivan, do u by any means have a "text flag timer" my speakers arent working rite and i need a general Idea of when to flag :< thats why idont play.
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

LOL I thought Danger players are full of sharks
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

They say Danger has one of the best SOuth teams as well as good in another sector not sure where

Last week our south got locked out for like 5 minutes w/o gettign back in l0lz i think it happend 2 times, but then again we had no starting south players, an they had there best. Kemi/wiz werent tehre :< imhoping they come this weekend and own them haha.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                        X