No announcement yet.

Some words on some bd squads behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geekbot is a smart dude. He always makes intelligent posts that have a point. I've never actually seen him in the game but he gets a thumbs up from me.

Comment

That is because you are losing to teams who don't BD. The system works once squads are active. If you are losing to teams like A-S who are ranked under 20, you will drop to 7 yes. You won't be losing major points to teams like Spastic and wr who are top 2. When you lost to Spastic a few times straight when RB was #1, spastic wasn't even top 8 because they weren't bding. Trust me once the official , "Real" TWD reset begins, the system will be balanced within a matter of weeks, the good squads will be bding, and you won't be dropping so many ranks when losing to them.

Once the squads who should be bding are bding, #6-10 or so RB will be gaining massive points when beating the top 3 teams. Instead of getting 13 pts when beating a #8 spastic by a #1 team.
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

K2, im not on cripples nemore so i acnt lend u nething , but as far as i know Hellkite has been C4L, and always will be until it dies.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Necro, i meant jd
          - k2

Comment

RB pwns all your llama asses and with me in the crew, we'll just crush all kind of resistance

-nt-

kiddies.
            When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

mmm llama asses...

SO anyways...things will work out just fine after the next reset. You guys whine a lot sheesh. There aren't any major problems with the scoring that need to be changed. Be active and if you deserve to get in *GASP* you will!
              The song doesn't make your hands clap,
              The hand claps make the song

Comment

Working...
              X