No announcement yet.

C'mon, guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem was Beatdown Brigade wasn't allowed into TWL because SlowBob was stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
      The problem was Beatdown Brigade wasn't allowed into TWL because SlowBob was stupid.
      Well there is a diference between Leagues now and leagues then. Slowbob did waht he wanted with leagues bc it was his. Now its the Zone's league, we got capable ops nowdays.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Well there is a diference between Leagues now and leagues then. Slowbob did waht he wanted with leagues bc it was his. Now its the Zone's league, we got capable ops nowdays.

TWD is the best system by far. There is no bias in it, the best teams will get in.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Did you guys know that Slowbob is still on the SSCouncil because of (and only because of) his association with the old school TWL that was held in the separate league zone? I just thought I'd throw that useless little tidbit about there for you. Personally, I find it amusing. :]
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by syc0tik
            Did you guys know that Slowbob is still on the SSCouncil because of (and only because of) his association with the old school TWL that was held in the separate league zone? I just thought I'd throw that useless little tidbit about there for you. Personally, I find it amusing. :]
            Ya i heard that, i get along w/ bobby yet

I also agree mattey, TWD is a great system to choose 5-7 squads, after that anyone can get in, but it isnt biased i agree.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
            X