Ratings Stream Aug 29th 3 pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings Stream Aug 29th 3 pm EST

As with the previous seasons we will be streaming our ratings process in ?go twdt at 3 pm est this sunday August 29th. If you'd like to contribute and give feedback or just hang out and enjoy the show, you can tune in at www.twitch.tv/heafin
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Seeing as how yourself and racka aren't basers, who will be in charge of base ratings?
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Tune in and find out!
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

If a bunch of people show up to listen/watch, consider doing RoboBot !poll's for arena voted ratings. Don't make it the deciding factor but might be good to make it interactive.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Link to ratings excel?
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

This looks like the link --

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=829962576

Comment

Couple things stand out to me in WB

Turb 9 -> 9.5, performed well in LD vs strike/pandora and did fine as a 9.5 last season. I have no idea why he was lowered.
              renzi 7.5 -> 8, stop letting this kid win dtd for free
              jessup 7.5 -> 7, may be similar to 7.5s in talent but has the most dreaded downside in the game (makes their teammates worse)
              booker 8 -> 7.5, he went 52-80 last season as a 7.5* and he isn't definitively better than the 7.5s
              j-b-inc 7.5 -> 6.5, very low iq
              yoast 6.5 -> 6, this guy is as bad as it gets, I would rate him a 5 if I could

No offense intended

Comment

after a quick glance these would be my proposed changes in javelin. I personally feel that the ratings are imbalanced with far too few 9-star rated players.

maketso 9.5 > 9 - he is a solid defensive player, but doesn't really carry games. he's on the same level as vys and cape in my honest opinion.
                tiny 9.5 > 9 - extremely inactive and doesn't care as much about the game anymore. he had an average twdt season followed by a negative overall score in twl. currently plays at a similar level (or slightly worse?) as maketso, cape, and vys.
                kado 9 > 8.5 - when was the last time this guy played and actually performed? i don't think we should rate players based on their potential from several years ago as circumstances change.
                spectacular 8 > 7.5 - he's not living up to his name. i would have a hard time to justify adding him over any other 8-star rated player.
                crazy canockout 8 > 7.5 - used to be a really solid player, but this was roughly 15 years ago.
                major crisis 8 > 7.5 - this could be finally the season he gets dropped down to 7.5 rating. his recent performances in the past 4 seasons should be enough proof.
                rojo 7.5 > 7 - he's a decent elim/duel player from svs, but still unproven in team setting.
                spirit 7.5 > 7 - this man returned after basically 10 years of inactivity and is already rated based on his maximum potential.
                tripin 7.5 > 7 - i don't believe he even really plays this ship anymore. similar level to banks, peru, and wbm. alternatively those three could be bumped up?
                jessup 7 > 6.5 - talent wise she's definitely in the same bracket, but her style of play means you are basically playing a man down.
                pineapple express 7 > 6.5 - he hates this ship with passion and is generally clueless in a team setting.
                rucci 6.5 > 6 - despite having over 40,000 kills in ?go javs, this man is the current record holder of most 1-10 games in TWDT-J setting and nearly unplayable at his current rating.
                snoopie 6 > 5.5 - this man had a legendary season averaging 1 kill for every 9 deaths in TWDT over 8 games for my team. 10-star mascot, would recommend.
                loc_dog 6 > 6.5 - has a good amount of experience in this ship from eliminations and past twd squads like ancients. old player from sweden.

Comment

I will be updating the ratings whenever DT OPs forward me changes. If a player sees a suggested rating change, doesn't mean it's gonna happen so please don't spam me with PMs (like every DT) as I will ignore all requests for rating changes. (PS im not DT OP)
                  3:BOMBED> got donuts
                  3:BOMBED> how jealous
                  3:Heaven> how american
                  3:BOMBED> ??????????
                  3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                  3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Has there been any discussion of what the star caps will be? Is draft still the 5th? It looks like there are more caps signed up then there will be teams as well...
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Turb took the time to lower just about everyone's rating.
                      Might just be angry from coming up empty in the last TWL.

Comment

When i see my rating the only thing i can do is laugh. You seriously consider me preforming the same as i did on my prime time? Like turban said, i think the performance of the last 4 seasons, if not more, should say enough. And that's not just jav... I guess since i can terr/shark somewhat i am a 8, when u look at the stats of last twl/twdt seasons it should tell you something else.
                        Lets just ignore wb... Havent touched that for years.

I was already overpriced last season and i got only more inactive since.

I feel like this might count for more players. I have no Idea who actually still play actively etc though.

Comment

I wasn't able to watch the stream live I will check it out later when heaven uploads it so I am not sure if any of these were discussed on it but these names might need a second look for base:

These people might be underrated:
                          + dutch baser, maybe 8.5
                          + gypsi, she has gotten a little less terrible, 6.5 feels better
                          + four plai, if that is who i think it is, shes about on par with lee but way more experienced, should be a 6.5, maybe 7.
                          + honcho, has improved in spider this year, should go up to at least 6.5

These people might be overrated:

- Ra, I was not all that impressed playing beside him in TWL someone told me he's good, I am still waiting to see it
                          - tj hazuki, Mr. 1-1 spider went from being really underrated to being rated too high. Also with all those birthdays, he is getting kinda old.
                          - paradise, more overrated than his fake jamaican accent
                          - tripin, did I miss something here, why is this guy an 8?
                          - beam, probably closer to 7 hes heavy
                          - lee, nice guy but does he ever go +?

Also +1 for making turban 9.5 in warbird, guy so close to being 30*.
                          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                          rEnZi> its crazy
                          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                            I wasn't able to watch the stream live I will check it out later when heaven uploads it so I am not sure if any of these were discussed on it but these names might need a second look for base:

These people might be underrated:
                            + dutch baser, maybe 8.5
                            + gypsi, she has gotten a little less terrible, 6.5 feels better
                            + four plai, if that is who i think it is, shes about on par with lee but way more experienced, should be a 6.5, maybe 7.
                            + honcho, has improved in spider this year, should go up to at least 6.5

These people might be overrated:

- Ra, I was not all that impressed playing beside him in TWL someone told me he's good, I am still waiting to see it
                            - tj hazuki, Mr. 1-1 spider went from being really underrated to being rated too high. Also with all those birthdays, he is getting kinda old.
                            - paradise, more overrated than his fake jamaican accent
                            - tripin, did I miss something here, why is this guy an 8?
                            - beam, probably closer to 7 hes heavy
                            - lee, nice guy but does he ever go +?

Also +1 for making turban 9.5 in warbird, guy so close to being 30*.
                            I agree with
                            four plai being higher.
                            Ra used to be 9* when he was active and back in his thunder days and 8.5 seems more appropriate at his current state.
                            Paradise to be lowered from 8.5.
                            Tripin def not playable at 8 for multiple seasons now.

Other:
                            How is mouse not 10? His twlb finals performance should speak for itself.
                            In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                            twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                            twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post
                              How is mouse not 10? His twlb finals performance should speak for itself.
                              mouse is a beast but imo there's a clear difference between him and 10s such as trasher, sarger, ease, turban, cripple. so 9.5 seems right to me.

btw where is carmen "trasher" sandiego?

Comment

Working...
                              X