Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ratings notes for next season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ratings notes for next season

    Note here any ratings you want reviewing next season.

    I'll maintain this list of suggestions for easy reference next season.

    Trying plus + and minus - symbols to indicate suggested change.

    Maintained List

    Warbird

    Javelin
    Spectacular (7.5) +
    Crazy Canockout (7.5) +
    l'appel du vide (7) +
    Lee (6) ++

    Basing
    Mongrel (6.5) ++
    Dare (6.5) ++
    Dad (6.5) +
    tj hazuki (9) -
    vys (8.5) +
    Last edited by Rab; 10-09-2021, 02:37 PM.

  • #2
    Mongrel (6.5) is underrated in spider https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/19816/recent
    Dare (6.5) is underrated in spider https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/819437/recent
    Dad (6.5) is underrated in spider https://twd.trenchwars.org/profile/16065/recent

    Comment


    • #3
      Paddington wbs are pieces of crap. F+. Rate them all .5 to 1 lower. Also, paddington basers all overrated. D- , lower by .5 across the board.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

      Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

      Comment


      • #4
        Spectacular (7.5) clearly stronger than the other 7.5 players.

        Comment


        • #5
          i'll take it

          ogron> good game would be removing rab from the pool of available talent, and hopefully ejecting him into sun
          ogron> ur rlly bad
          ogron> at base
          ogron> all ships
          ogron> low iq and selfish player
          ogron> there's a reason rab and henry saari unsquaded when TWL comes around, no one wants them

          Comment


          • #6
            Found out today there's a res limit in TWDTD, not really convinced it was there before, but it means 2 things.
            1. hello everyone, heads up there is a res limit in twdtd.
            2. I can't play twdtd, which means there needs to be a rating to cover this. i.e. zero rating for ppl who can't play due to res limits. I'm clearly not 7* if I can't be added.

            Comment


            • #7
              I think tj's 9* base rating is high, he's more of a bram/vys/lupin (8.5) level than a wbm/aggi/bacon (9*) level.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rab View Post
                Found out today there's a res limit in TWDTD, not really convinced it was there before, but it means 2 things.
                1. hello everyone, heads up there is a res limit in twdtd.
                2. I can't play twdtd, which means there needs to be a rating to cover this. i.e. zero rating for ppl who can't play due to res limits. I'm clearly not 7* if I can't be added.
                people play without the max'd res and can still be highly skilled
                Ex: Siaxis uses 1360x1024 and I believe he's rated 9.5*

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ag$ View Post
                  people play without the max'd res and can still be highly skilled
                  Yeah I know, good for them.
                  I'm just saying I can't be added in wb so 7* obviously isn't correct. 0* is correct.
                  This point isn't yet another debate about res limits, it's about captains having truthful ratings during the draft.

                  I would have raised this before the draft if I'd realised there was a res limit. I even went to the arena to check. Usually when there's a res limit you get a message when entering the arena and then get disconnected if you try to play. It's not like that in twdtd, so it made me think there was no limit (and from memory I'm sure I've played twdtd games before so the limit must be new-ish). I also checked the rules which don't mention a res limit. Then when someone tried to add me the bot said no.
                  Last edited by Rab; 09-25-2021, 07:24 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    rab u are dookie and have no business rating people


                    The Mind of the Father
                    Riding on the subtle guiders
                    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                    Of relentless Fire

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
                      rab u are dookie and have no business rating people
                      He is not wrong about TJ. No offence to TJ but he does not belong in this list: Jurassic, wbm, aagi, bacon, ft. Further proven by his amazing 1.13 rec and only 1 tek.
                      If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

                      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

                      Originally posted by olde;n1353305
                      I can't beleive you left Acc. on Tj's birthday...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

                        He is not wrong about TJ. No offence to TJ but he does not belong in this list: Jurassic, wbm, aagi, bacon, ft. Further proven by his amazing 1.13 rec and only 1 tek.
                        I'm the only one on Tiny's team above top 20 in spider stats with subpar sharks. Not my fault tiny forgot to draft some sharks.. Had also more kills than FT/aggi last TWL season. (given more deaths, but w.e) Also made back2back finals in DT.
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017
                        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          1.14 in twl, 17 games played not even 1 tek per game (10 teks). If you are pushing that hard you should be getting teks imho.

                          To put into perspective, frozen throne and zizzo both 9* spiders on same team. FT had 1.53 with 13 teks, zizzo had 1.46 with 9 teks in only 10 games. I know stats is not everything but you are an over spider, you probably net yourself 30+ free kills from sharks, you should not be going 1.1. That pretty much means with you in the game your team is shorthanded a lot due to you being dead so much.
                          If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

                          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

                          Originally posted by olde;n1353305
                          I can't beleive you left Acc. on Tj's birthday...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rab View Post
                            I think tj's 9* base rating is high, he's more of a bram/vys/lupin (8.5) level than a wbm/aggi/bacon (9*) level.
                            I'm probably the wrong person to use. I'm currently slapping the shit out of twdtb
                            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Vys View Post

                              I'm probably the wrong person to use. I'm currently slapping the shit out of twdtb
                              LOLL

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X