X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am unrated

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Lol I love how everyone is desperately arguing their case to be rated lower while trying to get their opponents to be raised higher.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Listen here EfhatBoy14, if you or other players want to provide ratings, take the courageous leap. "File, Make a Copy", share on forums.

This is a Google Sheets Link that any player can use as a template for their contributions of TWDT ratings this season.
        Last edited by Riverside; 02-17-2023, 03:13 PM.

Comment

This is the breakdown of the ratings sheet that was shared by Dwopple:

Click image for larger version

Name:	twdt breakdown.png
Views:	471
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	1363231
          ​
          I would appreciate knowing the volunteer players that contributed to the ratings- since we're all participants in this Draft League Season.
          Last edited by Riverside; 02-17-2023, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
            Listen here EfhatBoy14, if you or other players want to provide ratings, take the courageous leap.

This is a Google Sheets Link that any player can use as a template for their version of TWDT ratings.

"File, Make a Copy", share on forums.
            I would of if I was asked to. Like many other players who voiced their opinion yesterday during MMR.
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

I would of if I was asked to. Like many other players who voiced their opinion yesterday during MMR.
              The criteria to contribute to TW Staff is no joke.

Were you hosting the mmr games?

Comment

Worst ratings are: (More could be changed, but these are just a bit silly)

JZ 8.5 Jav? 1.5 star increase for going negative in dt?
                JZ should be 7.5 max

Dutch Baser 7.5 base
                Should be 8 min. He was 9th overall spid 2 dts ago and is always at top of 8s

Product 6.5 Jav
                Guy has over 300 MMRs in jav and 6.5 is for people that can barely fly their ship. Change to 7

Cripp has a point going 46-70 and gaining a star lol. Pretty sure Cape was trolling about MMR... Were you gonna make riverside a 9 star jav when he was above 4k mmr? Only difference is he played 100 more rounds and went down to 2700.

Dnno why I'm hopping people in wb like Geio who had better stats than me. But not gonna bitch and moan.

Bad ppl like Y0GI / Snes also getting fked for some reason.

Comment

According to pub stats, Jurassic is #3 in javelin and thus deserves a drastic increase to 9.5.

Click image for larger version

Name:	t8Uaf11.png
Views:	425
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	1363237

Comment

I could donate $5 towards a disaster relief fund for the current season and if needed as a rollover to next season's rebuild and recovery. Also, an additional $5 towards the mental health of our league ops and players.

Comment

Hey guys, just to let you know with the current ratings and 8 taems if you took the top 40 players from wb/jav they are both 336 stars. So 41* x 8 teams = 328.
                      Hopefully more high players sign up but wb/jav both gonna be run below the cap for a lot of teams if this is the case as some of those top 40 rated players won't show.
                      TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
                      (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
                      PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
                      AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...t?usp=drivesdk

Here's my changes....all names in purple have had a change from the original draft sheet....red is a decrease...green is a increase
                        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

deleted
                          Last edited by Kassius; 03-27-2023, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Cheers bud, amended it
                            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Vys

Only ship I could see myself being a 9 in base is spider, but I stay cold in it since we always need sharks and terrs. I wont complain about my base rating regardless but I am curious why you suggest me getting a bump up? I have been the same rating since I came back to the game. (unless you include the .5 bump when we added .5s)
                              rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                              rEnZi> its crazy
                              rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
                              X