Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next "Sunday" league? V O T E ! ~ ! (hype)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next "Sunday" league? V O T E ! ~ ! (hype)

TWDT 29 is past the halfway point of the regular season. What would the player base like to see for our next Sunday league? We have some volunteer ops ready to roll and start planning once we've decided which league to go with. We will leave this poll up indefinitely, but please, VOTE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

More than 1 option can be selected. Feel free to discuss here in this thread!
    TWDT again (Season 30!)
    78.26%
    TWL (shortened season w/ roster restrictions)
    34.78%
    TWCUP (split rosters
    26.09%
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Can we please split base away from the other dueling leagues? The star cap just doesn't work well for so many reasons.

look how many teams are using people who don't even base while basers sit in spec.

Wednesday night Base games are wayyyyy better quality then league games. Sorry but this is a near dead game training noobs isn't very viable and with inflation bloat the lowest usable players imo are at least 7.5 star

I could go on but people in this game dont listen. Ill just cap some shit myself so I can play in a decent base lineup not run by an absolute retard like riverside or some shit. Will prolly fuck over the other leagues but hey those guys arnt my problem right?

. Make the games quality please. It is pretty ridiculous that some of the best players in the zone have to sit in spec for retards who can't pilot their ship.

Took a quick look and haze is the only team able to field a line of spids who actually all play spider without some wb jav or noob in. Oh look they are in first? surprising...
    Last edited by MousE; 08-13-2024, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I'm sold! Mouse Captain DT30! Go out with a bang!
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post

lowest usable players imo are at least 7.5 star
        We just won with azzazz 6.5. Even when over was struggling during the season under was really not a problem. Generally speaking you're not wrong, but there are some exceptions. Kassius was another that comes to mind ( I think I recall him being 7*).

Anyways back on-topic. As much as it be nice to get to 30th season of DT, we have not had TWL in sometime, and we should probably avoid back2back DT's.
        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
        rEnZi> its crazy
        rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

5v5 draft BDELITE, like eg baseduel, settings need work but trenchwars needs something new if it wants to survive, yall do the same shit every year and expect people to be interested

Comment

Working...
          X