TWL Season 25 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
    sry if u rnt playir n i wrongfully includid your name turpin, the r1st of wut i say holds true, n i still would bet my life sivinks $cinidi u end up vsink twl or twd when all is said n done but sry i vstid u in my missigi if u cant vs

niw exilt, i am not a hypicrit, ripitish would b vsink twl whethir we were abil 2 retrief many "gr8 playirs" or n1t, as ne time i have been prisint durink twl in the past i have insirtid a squidrin n try to sh1tk1ck ne girpigimin n usually ends up beink a mid-upper tier squidrin that losis in semi finils or quartirfinil (except 4 base becuz of sum super high 1str1g1n playirs who quit when losink or jus lack of t1l1nt or b1th)

we have 22 or sumthing playirs on our twd rostir n a gr8 handful are afkirs, sh1t the f1k 1p!!!
    There's nothing wrong with having good players on your roster or trying to win, but pretending others are doing wrong for not playing while you have far more than necessary on your roster is just plain hypocrisy. Trying to pretend theyre all afk is a lie as well when you're asking how transactions will work so you can add or remove people from your roster week to week based on availability. All this while also claiming you want even harsher roster restrictions in another thread.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

There's nothing wrong with having good players on your roster or trying to win, but pretending others are doing wrong for not playing while you have far more than necessary on your roster is just plain hypocrisy. Trying to pretend theyre all afk is a lie as well when you're asking how transactions will work so you can add or remove people from your roster week to week based on availability. All this while also claiming you want even harsher roster restrictions in another thread.
      Get absolutely finger blasted. +1 exalt
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Say word Doc Flabby came back in 2022, brought back $Flabbys$ and scooped up dreamwin... Legendary... At least he will be more loyal than turban if that’s one thing for certain lol... gl dw!

Comment

ripitish is a 3 league squidrin n there are 22 ppl on the twd rostir and 15-16 are active/want to vs twl u scrubmin pubmin, r1p1t1 would b participating regardless of hiw "good" we are on papir so wut is hypocritical about anything i said? zirli

Comment

I dont get the strict roster limits. Just have the 35 limit and let older people relax, then use them. Everyone good is already stacked anyway
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

will there still b twl if not all divisions have enough squidrins becuz ppl are silfishi

Comment

let rocket in lj and skip lb reg season
                ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

[Redacted]
                  Last edited by Grasps; 09-03-2022, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                    What does Wolf need to do to compete in TWL? Just curious how this acceptance process is conducted. I'm looking around seeing squads like Divine and Rapid with huge amounts of people that won't get a chance to play and think once TWL rosters start rolling out, there's going to be demand for joining in other squads like Wolf who need birds.

This is so long as captains can't rotate players weekly or something stupid like that which would defeat the purpose of roster limits in the first place.

Wolf is active and played 26 games this season. That's more than Rapid who's been accepted so am thinking game count isn't being considered. We have Paky, Myself, Golden Duck and 2 others that I won't reveal just yet. That's 5, we only need 3-4 more which is roster limits go into effect shouldn't be hard to obtain.

Thanks 2D ship bros.
                    Most of those games are with borrows right? I get it it’s the nature of the zone now. Get some more players I don’t really see an issue of you guys not getting let it

Comment

[Redacted]
                      Last edited by Grasps; 09-03-2022, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

Only have been borrowing recently since Paky and I got active last week because squad dried up. We took about 1.5 months off. At the time when we were most active it was Jb, Ras, Myself, Paky and some oddballs like Twilight Wolf, Delios? (not sure how to spell it). So not mostly borrows. We are recruiting again though but no one is moving because everyone thinks they are being played in TWL. Goes for big squads, their people aren't budging in hopes they make the cut. So am holding out that rosters will go up and people will spread out. We'll keep trying. I can probably get 7 before games start and more after roster limits get in place.

Edit: Actually looking through past games.. yeah was mostly borrows LOL.. I own up to it. Even still am trying to gather together some peeps. Probably didn't earn a spot through games now that I am looking at how many were actually borrow matches. My bad fam.
                        Lol no need to be sorry. I’m just saying get some guys and I don’t see any issue.

Comment

Yo fam!
                          Blessings.
                          Can Divine play TWLB? We have pilots who want to play.

Also, yes there is definitely room for 1 more reasonably competitive warbird team. Would be super happy to see that happen. Perhaps that's a scheduling bum / there are like 4 different 1-2 person squads that need to come together to make it happen (more or less) but yea looks like a good group of pilots out there. Additionally, there are like 2-3 Divine warbirds who are probably not starting etc and I'd be happy for someone to recruit the crap out of them so they get some playing time.

Love,
                          bike

Comment

Originally posted by bike View Post
                            Yo fam!
                            Blessings.

Also, yes there is definitely room for 1 more reasonably competitive warbird team. Would be super happy to see that happen. Perhaps that's a scheduling bum / there are like 4 different 1-2 person squads that need to come together to make it happen (more or less) but yea looks like a good group of pilots out there. Additionally, there are like 2-3 Divine warbirds who are probably not starting etc and I'd be happy for someone to recruit the crap out of them so they get some playing time.

Love,
                            bike
                            Added Divine to basing but I'm having issues on my end with editing forum posts atm.
                            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by bike View Post
                              Yo fam!
                              Blessings.

Love,
                              bike
                              you really did the boy Sunny D and your main man danslams pretty bad. Hate to see it. Didn’t even tell the mans…..instead in public yellow chat you tell everyone to “go check on the move for a laugh” next time at-least add an emoji at the end.

Comment

Lol for real man.. He did his guys that were loyal to him for 3 years dirty.. DanSlams was ready to shoot some R9s this TWL with his brother Bike… Those late night dds with DanSlams all went to the dumpster for a pixel medal.. It’s a dirty game man, sent that boy packing back to Paladen with Jessup soon as an opportunity opened up for Mr. Yoga star Bike…

TWL is a crazy time and a good test to see who’s really loyal to their guys… Rip DanSlams, Jessup n Sunny D

Originally posted by Geio View Post

you really did the boy Sunny D and your main man danslams pretty bad. Hate to see it. Didn’t even tell the mans…..instead in public yellow chat you tell everyone to “go check on the move for a laugh” next time at-least add an emoji at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X