TWL Season 25 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    except he's completely wrong because friday/saturday night are the most dead times in TW and have been forever
    Sundays would be even deader if leagues were hosted on a different day. During those few days when leagues aren't going on, the zone is completely dead up until nighttime (in America/Canada), which is when all activity happens in this game every other day of the week.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Please remove blood from everything. We are unable to compete.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
        are you gonna post how in season roster transactions will work? for exampil if we know sum1 cant b present week 1 and dont want to include them on week 1 roster but wish to add them for week 2

cud ther plz b sum post about in season roster transactions
        in the scenario you outline, do you mean having 8 players on your roster and know that you have another in waiting, so you plan to remove one of those 8 to add the person you know would be afk after the first week? seems fine to me. sucks to be that person that was removed, though. twl over. if you mean removing a player and then adding them back again later... roster taxi-ing seems like a really bad idea.

but yeah i think youre right to probably start another thread about transactions. right now its all floating around between like 5 different threads

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I could have sworn I mentioned raising cap and violence posted something stupid.

Comment

Lol turban spent 19 months talking about how he wants to do it big with the eg basers on blood and the first thing he does is back out of TWL because he failed to fuck them over... No one believes that you’re going to sit out of TWL and it’s quite evident whatever you were trying to plan against them didn’t work out... Double headed slithering finnish snake lol.. when will people learn that this kid is all talk and no action?

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
              Lol turban spent 19 months talking about how he wants to do it big with the eg basers on blood and the first thing he does is back out of TWL because he failed to fuck them over... No one believes that you’re going to sit out of TWL and it’s quite evident whatever you were trying to plan against them didn’t work out... Double headed slithering finnish snake lol.. when will people learn that this kid is all talk and no action?
              LOOOOOOL beeeeef
              Geio> Down to chill and play that
              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

His opinion is valid. Even the most single, no-life, unemployed Americans have football to watch at the very least on Sundays, which always happen right when TW games are going down. Most of us have families and responsibilities too. Playing on Sunday mornings/afternoons really are a drag.

Refusing to ever change or adapt only because "its always been done this way" is peak Boomer energy.
                I believe his opinion is valid.
                But I felt his post persecuted the minority of players of this zone that are euro. I am surprised you didn't come to the aid of this persecuted minority with a useful anti-semite quote?

I don't care if Americans would rather watch handegg than play this game... grasps was only suggesting "lets make twl the best time for us Americans". That means I am having to play this game at 1am. How about suggest a time that is not ideal for both groups? Americans could get up at 8am and us euros could play at 1pm? Then we both have to suffer with our none ideal time and be comrades in suffering together! Spaceship friends. <3
                Last edited by Ardour; 08-25-2022, 10:43 AM.
                Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

blood bunch of front runnink j1br1n1s w/ 0 heart

all squidliss playirs/ppl not signed up 4 twl who vs this game everyday and aren't droolink/foamink out the of the mouth for the gr8 opportunity to vs twl are a bunch of sh1tt1rm1n

hiw do u vs this game every day n not want 2 vs twl if u r able to, n if u r signed up 4 twdt n plan to show for that u r probably able. vs mirrir 2 make sure ur extremely high estrogin levels haven't remooftid ur m1rb1ls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQArDMKdSVc

Comment

blood bunch of front runnink j1br1n1s w/ 0 heart

all squidliss playirs/ppl not signed up 4 twl who vs this game everyday and aren't droolink/foamink out the of the mouth for the gr8 opportunity to vs twl are a bunch of sh1tt1rm1n

hiw do u vs this game every day n not want 2 vs twl if u r able to, n if u r signed up 4 twdt n plan to show for that u r probably able. vs mirrir 2 make sure ur extremely high estrogin levels haven't remooftid ur m1rb1ls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQArDMKdSVc

Then again you could learn to type like human being, stack a bit more and recruit 5th shark for rotation.
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

nobody owes u sh1t or feels sry 4 u j1br1n1

when r1p1t1 wasnt "stacked" we still field a team n try 2 fingir n expect 2 win every mitch. the f1ct u bail when u dun get the rostir u wish for on papir shiws a lot, n all egirs who signed up 4 twdt n decide they dun wish 2 vs twl shiws that none of u have ever exceeded a 15 inch virticil at any point in your life

i never c so much 1str1g1n spewink through my cimpitir screen from dreamwin turpin n all othir blood playirs who decide 2 not vs twl, n flappirz aswill for not entirink all 3 leagues

Comment

Why are you even mentioning me? I am not playing TWL or DT this season due to time constraints after a promotion. I simply can't afford to play around or even past midnight my time when I have to be up at 5 AM on Mondays. It is really that simple and that is why I am not participating in the coming season.

Now I obviously can't speak on behalf of other players on Blood, but it was pretty much Dreamwin trying to make that squad happen while everyone else on that squad was largely inactive and not too interested in even playing the season.

Comment

nobody owes u sh1t or feels sry 4 u j1br1n1

when r1p1t1 wasnt "stacked" we still field a team n try 2 fingir n expect 2 win every mitch. the f1ct u bail when u dun get the rostir u wish for on papir shiws a lot, n all egirs who signed up 4 twdt n decide they dun wish 2 vs twl shiws that none of u have ever exceeded a 15 inch virticil at any point in your life

i never c so much 1str1g1n spewink through my cimpitir screen from dreamwin turpin n all othir blood playirs who decide 2 not vs twl, n flappirz aswill for not entirink all 3 leagues
                          I don't think Rapid played a single game of TWD whatsoever until after it recruited half the zone. Your roster has 22 players currently. It was at 30 something not too long ago. At the moment, 10 of them cannot play TWL whatsoever. Why do you care if people not on your roster decide not to play TWL when people on your roster are making the exact same decision? They are refusing to make TWL competitive by stacking or benching or not playing TWL at all, rather than trying to start for someone else. They are afraid of beating people of equal or greater skill, rather than being carried by them.

I personally don't care, but don't be a hypocrite. Squads like yours are a bigger problem than squads like Evil. They at least limit their squad size to the actual TWL roster limit.

Other big offender right now: Divine with 32 players on roster, almost all of them active everyday in TWD.

Ram Ranch has 19 members and are actively trying to recruit more.

Looking at the amount of teams currently in each division, TWL should realistically be postponed until after summer is over. 5 teams in LD? 4 in LJ and LB? Why even have a season at that point? Just do a round robin playoff. It could be over in a single day.

Originally posted by Ardour View Post

I believe his opinion is valid.
                          But I felt his post persecuted the minority of players of this zone that are euro. I am surprised you didn't come to the aid of this persecuted minority with a useful anti-semite quote?

I don't care if Americans would rather watch handegg than play this game... grasps was only suggesting "lets make twl the best time for us Americans". That means I am having to play this game at 1am. How about suggest a time that is not ideal for both groups? Americans could get up at 8am and us euros could play at 1pm? Then we both have to suffer with our none ideal time and be comrades in suffering together! Spaceship friends. <3
                          Trust me when I say I know the time zone difference sucks. I was living in Istanbul for a couple of years during 2020 when everyone came back to this game. Try playing leagues when youre 2 hours ahead of the British time zone which everyone thinks is so bad.

I'm just spittballing here, but imagine if we played games on a Saturday or something. People like Turban wouldn't have to worry about waking up at 5 am on Monday for work, Americans could watch "handegg" without distraction, Siaxis could drink himself into a coma without someone nagging him about TWL games, Rab could go to church and find meaning in life, everyone wins!
                          Last edited by Exalt; 08-25-2022, 04:44 PM.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

sign flapperZ up for LJ and LD
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                              I'm just spittballing here, but imagine if we played games on a Saturday or something.
                              Hell yea! Lets make it happen for this twl, it's not too late! Games on saturday night instead of Sunday. Then turban can finger blast all these haters.

Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

sry if u rnt playir n i wrongfully includid your name turpin, the r1st of wut i say holds true, n i still would bet my life sivinks $cinidi u end up vsink twl or twd when all is said n done but sry i vstid u in my missigi if u cant vs

niw exilt, i am not a hypicrit, ripitish would b vsink twl whethir we were abil 2 retrief many "gr8 playirs" or n1t, as ne time i have been prisint durink twl in the past i have insirtid a squidrin n try to sh1tk1ck ne girpigimin n usually ends up beink a mid-upper tier squidrin that losis in semi finils or quartirfinil (except 4 base becuz of sum super high 1str1g1n playirs who quit when losink or jus lack of t1l1nt or b1th)

we have 22 or sumthing playirs on our twd rostir n a gr8 handful are afkirs, sh1t the f1k 1p!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X