TWL Season 25 Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Best View Post
    Lol for real man.. He did his guys that were loyal to him for 3 years dirty.. DanSlams was ready to shoot some R9s this TWL with his brother Bike… Those late night dds with DanSlams all went to the dumpster for a pixel medal.. It’s a dirty game man, sent that boy packing back to Paladen with Jessup soon as an opportunity opened up for Mr. Yoga star Bike…

TWL is a crazy time and a good test to see who’s really loyal to their guys… Rip DanSlams, Jessup n Sunny D

DanSlams and (to a lessor extent) Sunny D was with Divine through the mediocre and awful times, stuck with them through thick and thin when Bike quit and only people willing to join them were guys like Jessup... and this is how they get treated in the end.

Also, Divine only wants to join basing to increase their roster limit. Pretty obvious stuff here. They didn't play a single bd in the past 6 months and would not be competitive at all. Stop rewarding teams that literally don't play in TWD at all. I don't care who joins them. There should be a minimum amount of games played at the very least to show they are serious about that league.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

It's a seperate roster. Taking part in basing doesn't mean Divine get more warbird / jav roster spots.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
        It's a seperate roster. Taking part in basing doesn't mean Divine get more warbird / jav roster spots.
        Hmm, I stand corrected.
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

ROFL how are people 3 people talking about Sunny D when 1. I did not mention him and 2. he is still on TWD roster.
          Literally laughing. Thanks fam. Love you guys/girls/etc

Comment

Originally posted by bike View Post
            ROFL how are people 3 people talking about Sunny D when 1. I did not mention him and 2. he is still on TWD roster.
            Okay what about your main squeeze danslams? You had the man at your house for dinner man….he met your dog….
            Geio> Down to chill and play that
            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by bike View Post

Lol knock it off Bike.. U mentioned Sunny D but not DanSlams? So shady of you to mention someone who was on your squad for 1 week.. DanSlams went to war and back for Divine for 3 years and you tossed him out like a dirty condom.. You’re a good guy but you’re Demarcus Cousins chasing that first title disowning people that were loyal to you..

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post

Lol knock it off Bike.. U mentioned Sunny D but not DanSlams? So shady of you to mention someone who was on your squad for 1 week.. DanSlams went to war and back for Divine for 3 years and you tossed him out like a dirty condom.. You’re a good guy but you’re Demarcus Cousins chasing that first title disowning people that were loyal to you..
                Demarcus Cousins though. I love boogie

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

DanSlams and (to a lessor extent) Sunny D was with Divine through the mediocre and awful times, stuck with them through thick and thin when Bike quit and only people willing to join them were guys like Jessup... and this is how they get treated in the end.

Also, Divine only wants to join basing to increase their roster limit. Pretty obvious stuff here. They didn't play a single bd in the past 6 months and would not be competitive at all. Stop rewarding teams that literally don't play in TWD at all. I don't care who joins them. There should be a minimum amount of games played at the very least to show they are serious about that league.
                  Even though you were corrected about the LB roster, before I left, Dare and myself both were interested in playing LB with Divine. Dare constantly asked Bike if he would sign us up and recruit some basers. I would've stuck around to play TWL with them, but after talks with Bike I decided to leave. I understand I haven't been active much and I'm legit still dealing with brain fog after having Covid back in June and now again testing positive this past Thursday after doing a hike with my buddy and his nephew I won't be much help at all. It's hard enough to focus as is and Covid just augments it tenfold for me.

If anyone is interested in having me on their TWLB roster that'll be fucking awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post

Even though you were corrected about the LB roster, before I left, Dare and myself both were interested in playing LB with Divine. Dare constantly asked Bike if he would sign us up and recruit some basers. I would've stuck around to play TWL with them, but after talks with Bike I decided to leave. I understand I haven't been active much and I'm legit still dealing with brain fog after having Covid back in June and now again testing positive this past Thursday after doing a hike with my buddy and his nephew I won't be much help at all. It's hard enough to focus as is and Covid just augments it tenfold for me.

If anyone is interested in having me on their TWLB roster that'll be fucking awesome!
                    Damn man, I hope you recover and feel better.
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

This sounds more like a problem because of the roster limits, which are terrible.

Easier for top squads to dictate this because they have great players who can play everything.

I dont know who danslams is but he is obviously not creating a new twl squad here.

Many basers who havent been seen in months or years are not going to create new squads to compete against,. what, 3 others?

Just allow people to be on twl rosters and dont let them recruit people lika Sika before the playoffs.
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

amateurs (the squad) can lb, just need like 9 capable pilotes. Apply to roster asap!
                        Last edited by SNOOPiE; 09-04-2022, 08:55 AM.
                        10* Spectator
                        Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                        https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                        Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

No one should be talking shit to bike for wanting to play with other 9*+ wbs in TWL when every other wb in that category is surrounding themselves with the best pilots possible. Sounds like some of y'all are scared of another competitive team tbh.

Also welcome to TWLB Divine, you've got some potentially great basers.
                          absurd> havnt seen ekko miss in 20 mins;\

Comment

? Ekko?

Comment

Originally posted by Ekk0 View Post
                              No one should be talking shit to bike for wanting to play with other 9*+ wbs in TWL when every other wb in that category is surrounding themselves with the best pilots possible. Sounds like some of y'all are scared of another competitive team tbh.

Also welcome to TWLB Divine, you've got some potentially great basers.
                              We are just harassing bike for deleting a good loyal friend.

Comment

In other news, just saw Lasenza played in a dd. DIBS

Comment

Working...
                                X