TWL Free Agent Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit late here but just here are my $.02

First of all: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Racka v (Best + Saiyan) v Beam? Beam stay out of this little Doggie until U Can Bark like a Real One Kid. Until then, Shut that PieHOle Alfred. Before it gets Stuffed eh?

Second, RaCka is SHOOOOOOK without Daddy Ease. I don't blame him, but COULDNT be me though. I never been a fan of ease. Always beefed that kid from day 1. ALways rushed him in LJ to show my teammates that he is a overhyped steak666 adjacent pseudorushing charlatan. You rush him and he turns into a iXador Lookalike. Knees buckling. RUN them shoes, kid. Many people (Zid, racka, Lockdown) know without a leader like Ease to show lead them/lure half the fucking opposing team then they are as good as fucked because they do not know how to fend for themselves. You think zid has any clue on how to jav without having a big Dog up front luring? Who is he gonna vulch when theres no luring? Same with RaCka. Not to focus on zid, but I wouldnt be surprised if it was ZID's idea to bring ease back and not Rackas. Racka may be an insufferable "Have you Had the Mango White Claw?" looking ass goofball, but he knows how to hold his own in his ship (not javelin).

Third, Best is absolutely right. This game is nothing when its stacked. Period.

Fourth, can we all agree that Bike is one of the most conniving people on this game? You think your good guy persona isn't negated when you add an emoji to your very aggressive trash talk. How you gonna write "die slow :-D"? What is wrong with you?
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
      Bike, it seems a spot or two has opened on Evil... Why don't you wipe the crocodile tears, drop the Holier-than-thou Priest act and join Evil you 2-faced deceptive demon. It would not surprise me.
      Yoo fam I gotta be real I LOVE this political nonsense. Never been a fan of politics but I'm starting to feel the hook of it...goodness.

True story for you, saiyan (blessings to you and your family and friends, btw), -
      The night Best/Siaxis/Geio left Evil, I pm'd RaCka with 2 ideas:
      1. both our squads should dissolve
      or
      2. we merge with a new squadname (because yes holier than thou bike is not playing on a squad called Evil lolz, but fair enough if people don't want to play on Divine either)

Anyway, RaCka instead opted to recruit Iron at hopes of keeping the dream alive.
      Guess we'll see what happens.

p.s. in my opinion, if Best joins Flapperz they would then be contenders in LD and LJ. Would be huge for the enjoyment of TWL. I even offered him $10 a week last night to do such a thing but I think he needs a bit more than that - guess it's tough to create proper incentives for people when money isn't on the line and all that matters is the coveted bitmap medal. Saiyan, you could also be the hero to join Flapperz then at least we have 4 competitive squads. Still though, I'd lean toward accelerated TWL playoffs and then leagues are shortened to 1.5 hours on weekend total...more feasible for everyone presumably. Maybe even big turban could play then with a shorter time commitment.

Double side note: When I first read paradise's comment, I read "convincing" and not "conniving." lol anyway haters gonna hate.
      Love to all. harm to none. <insert the most neutral/sincere emoji you can fathom>

Namaste astronauts,

bike

Comment

Originally posted by bike View Post
        2. we merge with a new squadname (because yes holier than thou bike is not playing on a squad called Evil lolz, but fair enough if people don't want to play on Divine either)
        So basically you tried to remove a team from TWL and stack. Yet you are here begging people to break up their teams and pretending to be some kind of ambassador for league parity.

What's it gonna take for people to wake up and see how fake this kid is?

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          ALways rushed him in LJ to show my teammates that he is a overhyped steak666 adjacent pseudorushing charlatan.
          ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
          Last edited by Riverside; 09-23-2022, 01:11 PM.

Comment

To whom it may concern,

I’ll be taking over the conversations from here in regards to my team. We’ve gone ahead and fired our PR representative Bikey_Boy. Please have all your questions, concerns and nonsense addressed to me.

Thank you for your time.
            Last edited by Flew; 09-23-2022, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Disregard below message. Our PR Manager, Flew, did not approve the following message:

Even in the case of a merge, I don't see why we'd play out a 3-4 month season.
              For there to be a season, there need to be regular, interesting games. If the games aren't interesting (i.e. competitive), what is the point of having a season?
              In NBA, there are coaches paid big bucks that can leverage intelligence to make an otherwise non-competitive team fairly competitive.
              Keep in mind, all the players are paid hundreds of thousands of dollars. So, there are lots of incentives to compete and improve.
              Here, where is the incentive?

Yo - here's a challenge for everyone: pick a 7.5-8.5 player and turn them into a 9.5-10*.
              How would you do it? How long would it take?
              This would be sick.
              I would thrown down a few hundred bucks as part of the reward for the duo that makes it to 10* first, as voted on my the community as a whole (or maybe a select few who'd we agree are integrous individuals).

What we all want is better games, right? None of us really want to crush the competition, but if we crush the competition in an otherwise fair match, then that's great.
              But we don't want to crush weak competition...that's just dumb.

So, best thing we could do is all work together to bring up 7.5-8.5 players to the 9-10* range, then there are better games for everyone and more fun, more challenge, more fulfillment.

Speaking of which, I think most would agree there are 4 best two league duelers: Racka, Vys, Best, Saiyan. Then you get Lockdown, Mythril...Morph...Rough....(Turban/Ease of course if they're around)

7-8 fairly elite dual league duelers. Why not put each of them as leader of a team, then build down from there.
              Or, if 8 teams waters the talent too thin...
              Stack two on each two - so each team has two superstars, and build from there.

I guess the problem with TWL is all the squads are made 'by friends,' more or less.
              i.e. If I like you, I"ll squad with you, if I don't, I won't.
              So that's why you get all these stacked players not wanting to play with other players...
              because to be fair they've been playing 10-20 years together with specific people,
              so the 10*s are simply 'not friends with the 7-8.5*s so there isn't that extra incentive to play together.

If we can all just be friends, maybe we'd be cool to squad together.
              It seems to work okay in draft league, because it is 'forced,'
              but when we are free to choose, we choose to play with 'friends.'

Anyway, I stand by the suggestion of Best and/or Saiyan to Flapperz to make them competitive, then we have at least 4 competitive teams and maybe a reasonable 'league'

Comment

Zip it. I said you’re fired.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                  A bit late here but just here are my $.02
                  Pretend ur on the ranch discord

Wat voice would u read that monologue in?

Asking for a shark.

Comment

Anyone see beam? Lol
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Best View Post
                      Anyone see beam? Lol
                      lmaoooo. Bike you’re next. With your smiling ass.
                      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                      4:BigKing> what did i do???
                      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                      4:BigKing> ???? why though
                      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

• Originally posted by bike View Post
                        Anyway, I stand by the suggestion of Best and/or Saiyan to Flapperz to make them competitive, then we have at least 4 competitive teams and maybe a reasonable 'league'
                        Which one would be the 4th competitive team? I hope you don't think it's Divine? Flew can't carry it alone :-) jk bike
                        Last edited by Exalt; 09-23-2022, 08:00 PM.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Which one would be the 4th competitive team? I hope you don't think it's Divine? Flew can't carry it alone :-) jk bike
                          Yes I can

Comment

• thats r r1p1t1 l1g1nd p1r1t1!

Comment

• ITT: people thinking if Ease is playing or not (both sides)

TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• Yo dogs,
                                Divine got f'd in the A by the big Ranch fam so I guess I can just focus on making my own squad better rather than concerning about what these giga-try-hard 50 minute TWLD match dueling squads are up to.

Love,
                                bike

Comment

Working...
                                X