No announcement yet.

British Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

menasor should get into twld. they play anyone, and actually r capable of putting up an upset, they almost beat verones top wbs last night and verone has a much better twdd roster then british squad.

Comment

Why do you care Violence?
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

TajaUk, I'm not quoting your post because you simply have too much time on your hands. If you knew Ragnarok then you'd realize that, no he's not the best player in SS, but he's one of the nicest. He doesn't really play for competition like some do, but he enjoys the fun that is to be had from playing a game. You, my dear TajaUk, need not tell Ragnarok who he is, as I'm sure he knows more about himself than you do.

If you dislike people dissing British Squad so much, then why give them an excuse to diss you? You're way out of line here, and here's me thinking the Brits' Squad are a respectful bunch. Shame on me for being so gullible, and shame on you for being so spiteful.
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
          TajaUk, I'm not quoting your post because you simply have too much time on your hands. If you knew Ragnarok then you'd realize that, no he's not the best player in SS, but he's one of the nicest. He doesn't really play for competition like some do, but he enjoys the fun that is to be had from playing a game. You, my dear TajaUk, need not tell Ragnarok who he is, as I'm sure he knows more about himself than you do.

If you dislike people dissing British Squad so much, then why give them an excuse to diss you? You're way out of line here, and here's me thinking the Brits' Squad are a respectful bunch. Shame on me for being so gullible, and shame on you for being so spiteful.
          I dont go around every BS bashing thread posting in agreement like rag does. Show me a difference in Egypts last 20 dd's and BS's then i will back down, until then I can say what i want to people who talk utter shit just to act cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
            menasor should get into twld. they play anyone, and actually r capable of putting up an upset, they almost beat verones top wbs last night and verone has a much better twdd roster then british squad.
            Funny how they wont play us...Yeah another fool who jumps on the bandwagon.

You put there top 5-6 up against ours they wont get near us..fact.

Comment

Why are you so worried about what other people think of your squads' skill? Is it insecurity, or are you just afraid they're right? Just play your games, and if you make TWL - great. Play TWL. If not, then play TWD. Either way, you going on some renegade woopity mission defending your squads integrity doesn't do much other than spark up a needless arguement.

It is, after all, just a game. Competition should remain in game, in the form of DDs, and not on the forums where it'll last for years before one person or the other gets bored of "runnin their mouth."

Live up to the image that I have for the Brits' Squad and show them they're wrong in-game. Talking is easy, but acting on your words and making other people eat theirs is a whole different story. In the words of an admirable British man, "We will never surrender." Nor would I expect you to give in so easily to public scrutiny.

See what I mean?

PS (edit) - Yes I do know who that 'British' man is.

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

I dont start threads bashing squads, for no reason. Don't take the high moral ground against people defending there squad, I care about BS and people who are fukwits should not be allowed to bash for no reason. Shoot the people that start them. How can someone trash talk a squad about who they dd when they have similar record? unbelievable.
                Last edited by TajaUk; 04-22-2004, 11:15 AM.

Comment

taja i dont think brit squad was a randomly selected target to this type of criticism, at one point a few days ago you were the most clear abuser of the ladder system since you were sitting at #1 with hardly one reasonably competetive game played. you have to understand that a ladder system is a great thing because it allows free flowing competition, but it also allows abuse for rank by avoiding, which is something that your squad (and a couple others) have obviously done...this type of abuse (like most types of abuse) is annoying to people who are trying to compete fairly...and especially annoying when coupled with your opinion that you actually deserve the spot.

ez (partial) solution though. change the rule for next season...with a longer final twd round the following should work a little better:

to be eligible for twl:
                  each squad must play a minimum of 15 twd's, and 1/2 of the total twd's played must be against squads that end twd in the top 16.
                  Last edited by Escalate; 04-22-2004, 12:11 PM.
                  There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

its funny because ragnarok just said "true tiggy" then taja came and started flaiming his ass. He also did a similar thing on another thread. Ragnarok came and didnt even put down BS, and taja started flaming :eek: Just thought id point that out
                    I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

..and yet Taja still goes after Rag, and not Tigerex. It's Elementary my dear Bob.

Comment

..and yet Taja still goes after Rag, and not Tigerex. It's Elementary my dear Bob.
                        Tiger is a wind up merchant while rag has his little dig over numerous threads with no substance. Big difference.

And you still defend those that create threads that are nothing more than squad bashing, but say those that try and come on here and defend there squads are too blame, unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                          double negative beat ur squad, maybe they should make it in?

if you guys are too afraid to play twl squads in twd matches, why should you deserve to play twl squads when they are all bringing their best players?

I dont really think they do deserve to play in twl, but im not sayin that i wouldnt like to see them in, i dont think they can cause much damage.

And as for Da1, so what if im a nerd and type because as b.c if i wanna grow up to be just like my idol(cig smoke) what gonna stop me?

Just another quick question, who is tajauk? all he does is talk trash and so far by lookin at the ladder:

Apr 21 win vs. RedCandle
                          Apr 21 loss vs. -FINAL-
                          Apr 21 win vs. solarwave
                          Apr 17 win vs. -TRAFFiC-

so whos recandle?
                          Last edited by Cran; 04-22-2004, 03:38 PM.
                          ..::cranium::.. :devil:

twld season 10 champ.

Comment

Where have I trash talked?..provide me evidence where i have attacked someone without provication, said i was a great player, or shit talked a squad down?

I will wait dont worry, might take you a while...

Comment

You think way too highly of yourself, buck.

Comment

You think way too highly of yourself, buck.

In fact i dont, i just come on here defend my squad against unjust attacks from people who have nothing better to do than post on forums bitching.

What is comes down to is we can beat anysquad under the top 10-14 so we deserve out spot in TWL. Making cases for shit squads to be ahead of us just becasue they choose to lose alot of dd's goes against their very argument that the best 16 squads should fill up twld.

Some people cannot accept this and thats their problem. Case closed. End of bitchy Bs hating threads? thats upto the newbs..

Comment

Working...
                                X