British Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TajaUk
    What a suprise another long time BS hater pops up on every thread with some utter bullshit dissing us, when infact your the worst fuking player i have seen in years and manage to hide yourself in semi-skilled squads and scrape along. How the fek can you comment on anything? We beat your squad in a dd after the reset so until that has been reversed on us stfu and know your place. I really hope i get to meet u in TWL, i doubt it coz your nothing more than a bench warmer with a massive mouth. Now know your place and sit in spec and cheer your team on.

Funny you look at egypts last 20 games and they farmed just as much as BS, they played two decent squads and lost then both, BS have played two decent squads and won one & lost one. Maybe I should start an egypt bashing thread Rag? or maybe thats not flavour of the month. Coz there aint much difference between our recent recs and squads played.
    You are a PENIS for writing all that and thinking anyone will care.

Also, British Squad WILL get owned in TWL, like they do every single season, it isn't like anyone is saying anything shockingly exciting or suprising.
    Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex

Also, British Squad WILL get owned in TWL, like they do every single season, it isn't like anyone is saying anything shockingly exciting or suprising.
      what squad u in this week tiger?

Comment

Taja, you preach about needless bitching in one post, and then come back and bitch needlessly in the next. A paradox if there ever was one! Dear God, the world is ending.

I'm done with this thread. Let the "unjust [verbal] attacks [on an online forum for a game] against BS" continue until this thread is closed.
        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

LOL, tiger speeks the truth. actually now i dont really care if bs makes leagues or not, just ez wins for us. i respect that u defend ur sqd but u make them seem invincible, and well i duno if thats true or not because ive never seen u guys play anyone above top 10
          ..::cranium::.. :devil:

twld season 10 champ.

Comment

You pissed of people in our squad Cranium and paid for that today.

Winner: British Squad Date: 2004-04-22
            Round 1 - Rapid: 38 - British Squad: 50
            Round 2 - Rapid: 31 - British Squad: 50

Cranium warbird 8 10
            Cranium warbird 6 10

Thanks for the game and 32 points.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
              what squad u in this week tiger?
              It's nice to have lots of squads who want to recruit you, not that you would understand that. British squad is an island of solitude for those of the TW population who never really made it where they can lord over the frequently changing newb roster to make themselves feel elite.
              Last edited by Tigerex; 04-22-2004, 07:42 PM.
              Tigerex

Comment

PENIS
                ^_^
                Tigerex

Comment

It's nice to have lots of squads who want to recruit you, not that you would understand that. British squad is an island of solitude for those of the TW population who never really made it where they can lord over the frequently changing newb roster to make themselves feel elite.

Yes Tiger your really in demand, bench warmers and co0rd givers are important in twl. Our newb roster, funny.

Comment

why dont u guys just leev b.s alone they play well and not like they did nething to neone, the only squads complaining are those who r mad because they r behind b.s in the ladder. who think they should be in there place instead. i seen b.s play good and they got up to top 5 so therefore they deserve to be in twl and they might even pull a couple of upsets.

Comment

the problem is that bad squads only play other bad squads, so the best of the bad squads really benefits.

meanwhile, the good squads are left to play each other because every other squad hides from them.

we care because we are going to be in twl and want to see the league do as well as it can, not be exploited and ruined.
                      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                      Philos> there is something about you
                      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Excuse me?
                        1) tig your certainly not a vet or elite
                        2) Never made it? ive been on nothing but good squads for the majority of my playing time, so hardly say that point is valid.

All these posts about bs are getting kind of pointless now, i have yet to see one good wb player say anything bad, its always the loud mouth ppl who think they are amazing and end up going 5-10 when the 1v1 someone half decent. That being said, the wins against rapid + shriek were certainly not against their strongest lines, but its not brits fault that they underestimate our warbirds and think they can stroll it with their javs.

Dem

Comment

Originally posted by DemonicTW
                          Excuse me?
                          1) tig your certainly not a vet or elite
                          2) Never made it? ive been on nothing but good squads for the majority of my playing time, so hardly say that point is valid.

All these posts about bs are getting kind of pointless now, i have yet to see one good wb player say anything bad, its always the loud mouth ppl who think they are amazing and end up going 5-10 when the 1v1 someone half decent. That being said, the wins against rapid + shriek were certainly not against their strongest lines, but its not brits fault that they underestimate our warbirds and think they can stroll it with their javs.

Dem
                          i just said something bad about british squad.

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                            i just said something bad about british squad.
                            yea well you have turned into a whiner recently randedl apparently, you never used to be like that on melee.

Comment

i never had 9/10s of trench wars refusing to play my squad while they say that they can kick our ass.

ps. i never knew you to stay on a squad for more than a week, i guess we are learning something new every day

Comment

When the going gets tough...people duck and run. Don't talk shit to someone who's on a squad that you won't even play. I'm not dissin anyone or B.S. or anything, but seriously, if you call someone a whiner and then turn around and don't accept a challenge from us - doesn't that make it kind of hypocritical?

Just wondering..lookin forward to seein the Brits in TWL though!
                                Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                                1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Working...
                                X