British Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Squad

Ok, this concerns the squad British Squad, dont get me wrong i got nothing against them, but they have yet to DD someone with twl caliber. I see that they did face Shriek, but how many of the shriek people were javs that they played, all of em. They claim they only play good sqds when the have good wb's online, im wonderin if that will happen. The main reason of this Thread is that i wanna know what staff is gonna do about this, if anything, trust me if they make it to twl its fine with me, i dont see them winnin 4 games. thanks for your time.
    ..::cranium::.. :devil:

twld season 10 champ.

wouldn't be surprised if they didn't dd til the deadline just so that they couldn't lose. . .

they really only have 2 or 3 "good" wbs, thus they can always use that excuse to justify not playing good squads?
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

This has nothing to do with what u guys are talking about...
      This forum is sexy

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Does it realy matter if someone like British squads vacates the 15/16th spot in TWLD or someone like Elenya or Mysticalz. Either way they'll have a losing season.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I guess they want more of the same as last season.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            Does it realy matter if someone like British squads vacates the 15/16th spot in TWLD or someone like Elenya or Mysticalz. Either way they'll have a losing season.
            i'd rather see British Squad than someone like Elenya or Mysticalz!@a879024 because you know British Squad wont dissolve after the third of forth loss

Comment

even if british squad is better then elenya or mysticalz its still a gay way to get into twl, id rather see menasor get in personally or paladen, or tanked even though they r javs.

Comment

yeh i agree, they may not play most of the top 5 squads, but they shud be in twld. They are playing the system and i believe could beat all squads 15 and below. so therefore desrve a a place in twld
                King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Elenya is NOT going for twld, in fact ive given all assistants the go ahead with challenging any squads to a dd...in fa ct we even play tanked twice yesterday back to back (after getting smoked game 1 ;p)..only squad we WONT play is Melee (Poid challenged us TWENTY SIX TIMES IN UNDER TWO MINUTES YESTERDAY, so i banned people from accepting just to make him mad =p) Were going to make twlj...and trying for twlb(if we ever get 8 on :/)

BTW, even if we DID make twld, we wouldnt dissolve over some stupid losses, a loss is a loss, its no different than losing in the normal season, to me anyways =p...and others =p

Comment

Mambo4TWLD

in 2006.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

There is a spam limit. I don't believe he challenged you 26 times in 2 minutes.

Comment

i would rather see warpath or menasor or tanked (squads who play anybody and get better) than squads that are afraid of playing all the squads that will be in twld.
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Once again i say Paladen for twl!! they are always up for a game. Paladen rocks, they are my favourite squad. So full of nice guys.
                          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                            Once again i say Paladen for twl!! they are always up for a game. Paladen rocks, they are my favourite squad. So full of nice guys.
                            At least Paladen duels top squads by the time being.

Comment

more whine vicar...

Wouldnt mind but all those other squads people would prefer in twld we have beaten and would beat 99% of the time. Funny how losing to better squads make you all nice and popular. ohh aint it nice. Randedl your such a bitter twat, constantly pming us for dd's and demanding we play you, i am afraid "your too scared, "you have enuff on newbs" just wont work like it did with lyssic.

Yet again i am sorry some people devote threads to us for being smart and beating all those bubbling under the top squads.
                              Last edited by TajaUk; 04-21-2004, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X