Incuria Vs RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incuria Vs RB

I've just had a little chat with my squad members and we've decided we're going to fuck them up

Just letting you guys know
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

lol yep we do
    Code:
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
    1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
    1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
    1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
    1:lnx> kk
    1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Should be an interesting game, really
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

True, in my opinion both squads can concider to be (almost) equal. Sure will be fun to watch this one.
        Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
        Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
        Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

i'll hax myself in our lineup and go 200-0 with spider and you'll lose like usa in hockey!
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Server> dont worry mirror
          Server> shark fits your tits
          Peace <ZH>> shut up
          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
          1:Hercules> im level 90
          1:Hercules> in 9d
          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

rofl we'll see
            MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
            http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

If it's on a Saturday... RB will have WPE, but Incuria won't have anyone... if it's a Sunday... No WPE and lots for Incuria... Common Sunday. (Oh wait... WPE doesn't work at the pet store anymore, so I could be totaly wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                I've just had a little chat with my squad members and we've decided we're going to fuck them up

Just letting you guys know
                Thanks for letting us know, RB welcomes the opportunity to join you in fucking up your squad members. That's mighty friendly of you, zeus

Comment

good gameplan ZeUs!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    If it's on a Saturday... RB will have WPE, but Incuria won't have anyone... if it's a Sunday... No WPE and lots for Incuria... Common Sunday. (Oh wait... WPE doesn't work at the pet store anymore, so I could be totaly wrong).
                    lol.. you're so crazy.
                    My team is more than capable of playing without me, though I wouldn't miss our first TWL game even if I WAS still working at the pet store
                    Should be fun.. see ya there!

It's these little things, they can pull you under.

Live your life filled with joy and thunder.

Yeah, yeah we were altogether

lost in our little lives.

Comment

Let's take a gander at the lineups folks!
                      I'll try to be as unbiased as possible (afterall, they're BOTH my number 1 fans)

Terrs: Molgan/Khanos/Microstar vs WPE/Ajaxee

Both teams have mediocre terrs that will only carry the team so far. They're no Brookus, Myth or Warpo, but they'll play decent games and really only be as good as those around them. Molgan and WPE are very similar in that they make a lot of mistakes, and will be the first to admit it. They're inexperienced compared to a lot of other team's terrs, but as the season proggresses, so shall their ability to terr (under pressure). One thing however, I noticed that both teams have very relaxed terrs, who (unlike some's) won't go take on a dangerous task unless they know for SURE that they can make it.

Sharks: PaulOakenfold/Eggs R Evil/Panhandler/Leroy/Decorum/Jeansi vs HeavenSent/Vatican Assassin/Bahamut-Zero/Bioture

Incuria's sharks win out here. I know for a fact that RB's sharks are hard workers, but when it comes down to it, there are only three (Heaven, Vati, and Baha) that get the time to play as shark... meaning there's a lack of depth. Incuria's sharks have more experience than RB's as well. Myself and Panhandler have more than 100 bds sharking together from Orig. RB, New RB, and Incuria... so the teamwork is deffinetly down. As for individual skill for both teams, we won't see much from either team... or at least people won't be watching out for it as much as the excellent spidering from both teams.

Spiders: Zerzera/Bliz/cool koen/Trippinted/Dunce/slicer/fairlights (etc, anyone on Inc can spider) vs Lunch3/Xvr/Hero*/JackChan>/SuperMet/Kib (you'll know him when the season's over)

Really, what this game is going to fall down to. Two teams that know how to team, but I think Incuria's spiders really know how to team much better. Lunch and Xiver are both outstanding spiders however, I think they'll make a presence in any game they play this season. If RB wants to go 5 spiders this season at any time, I'm sure they'll throw in K2grey as well. Really... Zerzera and Bliz = $$ plenty of supporting spiders for them as well, with cool koen who holds his own as well, Trippinted, ex-paladen member looking for REAL men, and anyone else really.

Javs: Lothlas (aka Galleleo) vs K2grey (aka Goddess)

I think these two javs are pretty underrated going into this season. I'm not quite sure how they'll fair against constant top of the line sharks and teams this season however, but what I've seen, they can do a great deal of damage, and really compliment the spiders around them. Both javs have enough patience to wait to pull the trigger for a cram, and both know exactly when they should pull that trigger. I don't think either jav will snag an mvp however, but I think both will make a large difference. Both are very good spiders as well though (K2, in my eyes, is the best on RB, and Gall is one of the best on Incuria), and would be able to play spider if either team decides to use the 5 spider line.

This is going to be a very close match, and all things aside I really was hoping to play them during the season. A loss here is no biggy for either team, but will just give them the extra UNF they need to work harder and develop their skills for regular season.

Hey, guys on Inc and RB, if I didn't mention you anywhere in this post, it's because I love you too much.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                        Terrs: Molgan/Khanos/Microstar vs WPE/Ajaxee
                        We all know im betta than micro...
                        Last edited by Kings; 05-05-2004, 05:42 PM.

Comment

hey guys check out this link i found!

rape-fest.com/onR.B./sunday@3pm
                          Get off my kool-aid.....bitch.

Comment

If you're on Incuria, don't click on it... if you're on RB click on it... it doesn't have viruses.......

Comment

I didn't know k2grey was goddess
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
                              X