• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Louis XV
    For the record:
    If siege wins TWL-J playoffs
    It's because they took a gay forfeit.
    Oh please Lou. I thought you had some semblance of common sense. You bash Crome when he doesn't follow the rules. Everyone on this forum has done this. Everyone has called TWL a joke, one of the reasons being that established rules were not followed as they were supposed to be. Then, when the rules are followed, you have the nerve to bash TWL again? This time because they weren't bent?! Make up your mind. You're being a hypocrite and you don't seem to even see it.

If you missed the lineup deadline by ten seconds, you missed the deadline. You had ten minutes to put something together, but you didn't. Blame yourself or your co-captains. Don't blame TWL.

One more thing.. erathia is a fag.

Take your childish insults back to the playground where you may actually get respected for them. Or better yet, grow up.

For a guy that enjoyed tossing around the "it's a 2d game" line, you certainly are taking it quite seriously.

llater,
    Tony

Comment

For the record, Brookus you dont know what went on that day. I had recieved a msg from Crome it said he messed up on the date and can we resche(literally begging). I was in the middle of discussin with Wix possible time to resch where every1 could show up. Wix was havin lag problems i told the host to wait..realzing that when Crome finally said "ok lets play now.. i got all my "javvers on" i was like wtf.. fine since wix didnt send the lineup i rushed it 10 secs late. guess what? its forfiet? is it our fault? probably. is it lame? yup. but its typical. don't even think of blaming Lou he wasnt even there. And yes I think Erathia is a retard myself. He almost screwed us over in the Light match. I thought a vet host like himself would have done a better job. Siege can take the forfiet win..I have no problem losing. but if they can beat us fair and square ill take my hat off to them and say gj. until then GJ staff for fixing the match.
      RaCka> how can i get you here
      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I find it funny how Cripples likes to switch things.

TRUE STORY:
        9:30 I wake up dazed and confused since I was out the night before. I check my email, and go into SS to see how everything is and I spammed the games for Siegers who were on (mostly finnish). Zippi then tells me its at 3:00 today (sat.). I had scheduled it for Saturday thinking I scheduled it for Sunday. So I told him to tell anyone who came online about the change. I then ?message Louis XV, and death row asking for a reschedulement AT 9:40 IN THE MORNING *est*. At 10:30 I come back after eating breakfast and play some games, I squad messaged Cripples asking if Lou was on and if anyone could get him. No one answered, or I think 1 person I wasn't too familiar with said that he couldn't get Louis online. I then find that Wix is on and he is a co-captain. I beg with him to reschedule. He tells me that is a decision for Louis to make, not him. I leave and come back at 12:00 and I begin to ICQ and aim siegers. No Louis on. At 3:00 I *zone the games and Zeus is the host and asks for the lineup. He waits a little while after asking and then sets the *timer. I am in a mad dash to find players since the ones that are mostly on do not like playing javs. So I get on AIM and see that pod, bbz, and banzi came on. I ask then to come in a hurry. They get on and we have a good lineup. While all of this is going on I am private messaging death row pleading and begging with him to give us the reschedule (this is before I got banzi, bbz, pod). I continue pleading, and he says word for word "I would rather play". Basically chopping off my dick with my pants down. I had been pleading and begging with Cripples since 9:30 in the morning and they wouldn't reschedule. So, I said fine. Then I get banzi, bbz, and pod; So siege is good to go. I send the lineup. 1-2 minutes after the bell rings. Cripples has yet to send in a lineup. Retardly because lemon, cuji, appleseed, utopia, and death row are in the arena.

The other TWL smods shouldn't have even entertained the idea of a reschedulement. We have to be a rule stricken. You don't send a lineup with atleast 8 people in the arena and blame it on a lagout, you deserve to lose. The TWL staff would have been really breaking rules if they gave you a reschedulement. Maybe you should work on spending less than 10 minutes to send a list of 5 names.
        "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

i said i would rather play because we had a 3pm match against light the next day, never did i say a resch was out of the question. the question was:WHAT time could we possibly make this work. IT WAS YOUR fault for schdueling it wrong. And then when you try to change the schdule.. im over here discussing things with wix. the reason why the lineup was sent 10 secs late is BECAUSE YOU THREW US out of wack by trying to lead us on that we really should change the time and date. Personally.. its useless to argue with you..just take the win from staff.consider it a going away present for when ur sorry ass leaves. heh
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

Originally posted by Crome
            sob story
            cut the bullshit pointless crap... are you or are you not afraid to play against cripples?

if you're not afraid to play them, yet still refuse a reschedule, then you become a hypocrit and any redeeming qualities tw leagues have left will be down the gutter.

pussy.
            plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
              [B]
              Oh please Lou. I thought you had some semblance of common sense. You bash Crome when he doesn't follow the rules. Everyone on this forum has done this. Everyone has called TWL a joke, one of the reasons being that established rules were not followed as they were supposed to be. Then, when the rules are followed, you have the nerve to bash TWL again? This time because they weren't bent?! Make up your mind. You're being a hypocrite and you don't seem to even see it.
              I should've bashed TWL earlier, this was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I haven't been able to play a fucking normal league match in 2 months because of a series of unbelievable fuckups time after time on Crome and Co's part.

If you missed the lineup deadline by ten seconds, you missed the deadline. You had ten minutes to put something together, but you didn't. Blame yourself or your co-captains. Don't blame TWL.
              You don't know the full story. Fuck, I don't even know the full story. I wasn't even there. I DO know that Crome idiotically claimed he "ACCIDENTALLY SCHEDULED IT FOR SATURDAY OOPS" because he left me a ?msg about it.

Take your childish insults back to the playground where you may actually get respected for them. Or better yet, grow up.
              Please tell me why Erathia is still on staff. He threatens players, edits logs and sends them to his superiors, has abused his powers NUMEROUS TIMES... he was a jackass on mod chat back when I was on staff, and he probably still is. He makes staff look like a midget orgy freakshow.

For a guy that enjoyed tossing around the "it's a 2d game" line, you certainly are taking it quite seriously.
              I wasn't being serious when I threw that line out. In fact, I'm rarely ever serious when it comes to anything. Yet I can say with dead seriousness that TWL fucking sucks and TW fucking sucks. DoCK> and Priitk: Get your fucking shit together and appoint an active sysop you lazy stupid fuckwads. And specifically to Priitk: fix the fucking protocol/game itself so all these lagcheaters can fuck off. End of story.
              'vet' is the new 'newb'.
              sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

What lou says is true. How can anyone really take this TWL crap serious? FFS we had a twl-d win for liek a few weeks.. and we DID OUR job by winning out making the twl-d playoffs. Only to find out.. Crome decided without letting any of us know.. to CHANGE our twl-d standings. Crome you must be an idiot.. if you only knew the shit that went on in that twl-d match. crome or staff whoever.. must have been some lazy fucks to NOT even give us a god damn replay..considering they JUST CHANGED our standings after a few weeks. One replay one round.. winner to playoffs. everyone is happy. that would require staff to host another match. silly me. this is exactly why i dont take twl serious. =]

Comment

I can't believe you are still arguing. Take the forfeit, sit down, try again next year. Rules are rules, don't blame me or any other staff member because you fucked up. Discussing the reschedulement I asked or not, is besides the point. You obviously wasted 10 minutes to send 5 players. You wanted to take advantage that siege was unprepared and thats that deathrow. Don't try to redeem yourself infront of your squaddies and the TW public by saying you were entertaining the idea of a reschedulement. If not you would have said yes when I asked you if it was ok to play at 2:00 like you originally wanted. Ok. Its quite sad.

And Lou, im surprised you of all people would fuckin say that TWL is a fuck up if you helped create it. You helped with rules in the beginning, you had a say in the system we had. STFU. I used to hold you in high regards.

THERE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ANY IDEA OF A RESCHEDULEMENT AFTER A FORFEIT. A FORFEIT IS A FORFEIT AND THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT. PUT YOUR BRIEFS HIGH, GRAB YOUR BALL, AND MOVE ON.

You really want to face us ?
                  Win the next games. You can see us in the finals. Why bicker ?
                  "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

Crome its because if you had balls you wouldent have given a fuck if they did not get the lineup in exactly within 10 minutes, if you had some balls and respect for the game in itself you would have been a better man and just played the game. It could have been played, less of this arguing would have been done and we would have know who can beat who. Your so blinded by trying to get your squad to "go out on top" that your losing your competitive nature and taking every possibly easy win that you can. Its just not like you.

-kid
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                      that your losing your competitive nature and taking every possibly easy win that you can. Its just not like you.

-kid
                      That's what a competitive nature is. Bending rules is a very hard thing to do especially if your pseudo-biased.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

i want a free win because i'm not confident in the abilities of my squad
                        plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

I can't believe you are still arguing. Take the forfeit, sit down, try again next year. Rules are rules, don't blame me or any other staff member because you fucked up.
                          Take the forfiet? You are such a moron. Rules are rules? I bet if someone took away one of your wins in your standings that have been placed for a few weeks.. you would be pretty upset also ESPECIALLY without giving a fair replay. And if WE were the ones who fucked up the schdule.. you think you would really allow Siege to take a forfiet? My only regret is.. actually listening to your punkass for 10 mins and contemplating a reschedule. I should of known a dumbshit like you is cheap enough to run the timer knowing the circumstances. Its all gravey though. Keep it comin'

Comment

And Lou, im surprised you of all people would fuckin say that TWL is a fuck up if you helped create it. You helped with rules in the beginning, you had a say in the system we had. STFU. I used to hold you in high regards.

He quit probably because he doesnt want to favor his squad in awkward situations. Unlike some people. Plus why would he care if an idiot like you held him in high regards? The people who know Lou know what kind of awesome guy he is. To bad I can't say the same for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                              Your so blinded by trying to get your squad to "go out on top" that your losing your competitive nature and taking every possibly easy win that you can. Its just not like you.

-kid
                              Yeah its like him. He probably thinks people will give him much recognition for "going out on top?" Yeah they really deserved that twl-d win against Elusive.(Forfiet)
                              Please I want Crome to take a tainted twl "title". Whatever gets his corrupted ass out the door ASAP

Comment

have i responded to this post yet... dunno

crome, you suck. ur a fuck up. ur a chicken shit. u and ur squad r ez.

it would be nice to be able to play in the finals vs u to see u complain and try to bend more rules, but that is prolly exactly wuts going to happen.

im not even going to pound elusive and light again(or whoever we have to play) becuz u and i and everyone else knows wutever happens in the finals, ur somehow gonna fuk them up by fukn with rules.

u got us dropped from twld by taking a win away from us 3 weeks later... i didnt really care cuz i dont duel. and now jav league... 2 for 2... base is yet to come, wut will u do?

its bad and obvious enuf that u arranged the conferences in your favour.

Comment

Working...
                                X