No announcement yet.

siege vs crips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, we've always been apathetic (and occasionally whiny) assholes. Get used to it fucker
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

HI LOUIS!
      2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I'm not cool, I don't have photoshop.
        2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
        Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Here is my two cents from an objective point of view after just reading this whole long flaming thread:

Cripple's points:[list=1][*]Crome was wasting their roster time with scheduling.[*]The host said he was going to take a crap and not to send rosters.[*]If Siege had a 10-second-late roster they would still play.[*]Wix lagged out when they were talking about scheduling.[*]An old result was changed without notice in TWLD and the rules weren't followed then but now when it counts they are hit in the shorts by a technicality.[/list=1]

Siege's points:[list=1][*]Regardless of why- the roster was late[*]They don't want to replay it fairly and clear their name[/list=1]

From my point of view:

It's another case of shady dealings around Crome. Cripples may not be approaching this debate politely or patiently, but they are mad as hell and who can blame them, they got the short end of inconsistent TWL rules levels of inforcement. Next season will be better.
          I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Shit.

Comment

Gutter 25
              Siege 0
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
              X