• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You deserved it, shut up.
    LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Originally posted by death row
      you think you would really allow Siege to take a forfiet?
      Just throwing a fact out there, but the Gutter game. And in the end he didnt try to change anything, he said it was his fault and took the forfeit.
      :yawn:

Comment

Rule 983.3 of the Common Sense Guide for Trench Wars Leagues
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under no circumstance can a leader or captain of a competing squad be allowed to overlook, take command of, or operate a Multi-Squadron League, Tournament, or Competetion which would put him/her in a position of power, influence, and control.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe

Just throwing a fact out there, but the Gutter game. And in the end he didnt try to change anything, he said it was his fault and took the forfeit.
          There is a big difference between regular season and playoffs. Shit even Crome will tell you that. Like, I said.. no way does Crome allow Siege to forfiet if WE had made a mistake in the schdule. He would flex his smod muscle. Some playoffs this is. Not even a playoffs.. its Forfietoffs
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Drow
            :yawn:

Comment

COL, whats it smell like that far up cromes ass crack?

Sorry crome but you are the most corrupt person I have ever known. Its sad too because your squad is so full of talent that you dont really need to take the easy way out.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

You look at the situation as a reschedulement issue. Its not that. Its a rules issue. You guys love to complain about how its in the rules and bla bla bla. But then again you want us to bend the rules so you can play. Talk about me being corrupt. lol
                "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

rules issue? pssh. you r the one who MESSED up the schdule. and you ARE the one who stalled me and wix for close to 10 mins having us entertain the idea of when the best possible resch can be made. and whats up with taking away a win from our standings that has been granted to us for a few weeks. without any sort of notification that you are altering our standings without any replay. wait.. i bet thats not in the rule book huh. crome.. serious.. its all good.. take all the forfiet wins you can get. if that makes u feel like a winner then more power to u.
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                    Rule 983.3 of the Common Sense Guide for Trench Wars Leagues
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under no circumstance can a leader or captain of a competing squad be allowed to overlook, take command of, or operate a Multi-Squadron League, Tournament, or Competetion which would put him/her in a position of power, influence, and control.
                    Oh, SO agreed.
                    jee

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                      rules issue? pssh. you r the one who MESSED up the schdule. and you ARE the one who stalled me and wix for close to 10 mins having us entertain the idea of when the best possible resch can be made. and whats up with taking away a win from our standings that has been granted to us for a few weeks. without any sort of notification that you are altering our standings without any replay. wait.. i bet thats not in the rule book huh. crome.. serious.. its all good.. take all the forfiet wins you can get. if that makes u feel like a winner then more power to u.
                      Messing up the schedule is SIEGE's problem, not yours. And I didn't discuss with you the reschedule for the full 10 minutes, I stopped around 5 minutes because thats when you said "I RATHER PLAY". Taking away your win was not my call. I was on vacation during that incident so I couldn't handle it, so concerning that, FUCK OFF. I am following the rules not taking forfeits. I am starting to like Light more than I like crips now, they atleast take everything in stride and keep on trucking.
                      "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

If it had been another squad talking to you about rescheduling a game, the decision would have been the same. You fucked up, you lose. It amazes me that people can be such dunderheads as to fuck up the most simple of tasks in such an important game environment (Elusive, Cripples).

I think you're more frustrated with TWL staff being incompetent rather than Crome being corrupt in regards to the double squadding incident.

Edit: An example of the rules being fruity: The time limit from the start of the game in TWLD and TWLB is 15 minutes and is 10 minutes in TWLJ. I think that is hilarious. So is the fact that the TWLJ rules are now very explicit in their explanation of how it is supposed to work.

I seem to recall them all being the same at one point in the season, at 15. Any idea if this is true and if it was, when it was changed and why?
                        Last edited by Childrn of Light; 09-07-2002, 10:19 AM.
                        LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

Blood4SiegeCap

Crome2HockeyRef

Comment

CoL, wutever ur opinion on this situation is...
                            i am getn the feeling u r a huge nerd

i await ur 2 page reply

Comment

Originally posted by Crome

Messing up the schedule is SIEGE's problem, not yours. And I didn't discuss with you the reschedule for the full 10 minutes, I stopped around 5 minutes because thats when you said "I RATHER PLAY". Taking away your win was not my call. I was on vacation during that incident so I couldn't handle it, so concerning that, FUCK OFF. I am following the rules not taking forfeits. I am starting to like Light more than I like crips now, they atleast take everything in stride and keep on trucking.
                              You made it our problem, by pleading with me/wix and a reschdule. I said I would rather play BECAUSE we would be double booked on Sun however you continued on about other possible times you NEVER stopped even when i said i rather play. Either way.. you took off some valuable time of ours by us having to contimplate about changing the match time due to your mistake. "fuck off?" Wow you represent staff so well. And you are starting to like Light more? Oh wow..please take that back. That seriously hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Childrn of Light
                                If it had been another squad talking to you about rescheduling a game, the decision would have been the same. You fucked up, you lose. It amazes me that people can be such dunderheads as to fuck up the most simple of tasks in such an important game environment (Elusive, Cripples).

Oh I forget, COL is on Siege and Crips. So he must know exactly what went on that day. Listen here COL I know crome is your buttbuddy and you feel like you have to defend him. And i'm fine with that. You don't know what transpired that day and honestly it doesnt concern you. So quit wasting your time typing a post while you could be bending over for crome right this minute. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X