• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Preds Week 3

(last week stuff)

TWL WEEK 2

TWLD 7/8 - 87.5%

Only got Ancients vs DG wrong. I got the BS vs Hinder match PERFECT with my prediction of a 50-0 win, pretty elite.

TWLJ 8/8 - 100%

I'm just that damned good.

TWLB 5/6 - 83.3%

Didn't count the Pallies Spastic match in anything obviously, so i'll repredict it. I got Syndicate vs RB wrong (where are syns spiders?)

SEASON TOTAL:

TWLD 12/16 - 75%
    TWLJ 15/16 - 93.8%
    TWLB 9/13 - 69.2%

Basing still a bit low in my eyes, i'll have to bring that up. Can't really do much better in Javs and i find 75 good enough for LD. Lets see if i can hold it up there all season.

(this week stuff)

TWLD: I'm at 75% for rightvswrong and 40th in TWLM-D

Disoblige vs. DragonGuard -- Both teams are 1-1 and looking to take a big positive step towards the playoffs. Disoblige should be able to handle them pretty easily, with DG's lag being a non factor (Displaced, Desperate, game - set - match) Displaced is making all of us rich men in twlm-d (+150 so far)

Pallies vs. Pirates -- Pallies are rolling along towards a possible undefeat season in what is without a doubt the weaker TWLD division (gv, synd and -f- all in the other div) They beat Shriek last week, which may be the biggest challenge they face. Not to underestimate Pirates, who may be able to put in a good playoff run, but if the big boys show, it's all Pallies.

Melee vs. Sk8 -- Sk8 sat Downdraft last week after he was 1 of 2 guys (other is pred) who didn't suck hardcore in week 1. You know what it got them? another loss. Sk8 is 0-2 and with 3 big BIG guns in there conference may or may not be fighting for there playoff lives now. This should be an easy win on a team thats way ahead of them but shouldn't be. Sk8 is back on track!

Ancients vs. Avalonian -- I seem to have underated Ancients in the wb, predicting against them and having it cost me both times. Avalonian is a good team, and they're showing some guts, but they're just not as good.

Syndicate vs. Verone -- a good time to play some non-starters for syndicate. Verone has been rolling along nicely but thats about to all change. Syndicate is both a rock and a hard place.

-FINAL- vs. British Squad -- They beat Syndicate and Grapevine back2back. BS should be no problem.

Rapid vs. Shriek -- Playoff posibilities. Whichever team loses this will probably be more or less eliminated as there both going to be around the lower playoff portion. Shriek is far superior to rapid, time to show it.

ALF vs. Grapevine -- GV will avenge the loss and get back on the right side of the W with this match. ALF shouldn't be underestimated though but the simple fact is this isn't TWLDM and you can't have 15 guys more than every other team, no matter how much you want too. Dele can carry only so far.

TWLJ: Heres Irony! 100% last week and 94% overall, yet i'm not even top 100 in twlj-m, the guys i picked last week lost me over 140 (way to go Mess, Cape)[/B]

Disoblige vs. Pallies -- Nothing like a Diso Pallies matchup, even if it's in the wrong division. Disoblige is already a VERY impressive + 62 (keep in mind they got 50 from a noshow though) Neither team will be fighting for there life though - they'll both make playoffs fairly easily. I'm going to go with pallies because i didn't feel liek typing out some long euro name. Fuck "THE BRAM"

Melee vs. Grapevine -- Easy Victory for Old Melee vs New Melee

Mambo vs. DragonGuard - I bet on DG last week when i never should have. Mambo is cooler.

Ancients vs. Tanked -- Tanked just doesn't have the power to overcome such hardcore lag.

-FINAL- vs. Syndicate -- OH HO HO, match of the week for LJ! This shouldn't be TOO close and Syndicates jav system is seasons old and is just rolling along. -F- doesn't have the depth.

Shriek vs. Pirates -- Another good good match. I love Pirates but I don't see Shriek losing here, but i'm certainly not going to be buying any shriek javs this time around.

Hinder vs. Elenya - WR 4 TWLJ - Hinder 4 dissolve.

Sk8 vs. Rapid - Should be a Sk8 victory

TWLB: More Irony. The league i'm worst at picking, i'm #4 in TWLM-B (stick it to the man)

Anti-Scrub vs. Shriek - I just love picking shriek. Too active, to laggy, to powerful -- even if A-S demolished melee 15:00 - :45 last week.

Pallies vs. whiterabbits -- Doesn't matter what happens in the Pallies Spastic game. WR's always triumph over pallies in reg season.

Melee vs. Incuria -- Not even Close.

Spastic vs. Syndicate -- where were the synd spiders last week? Spastic may need a win here with a possible loss to pallies. Then again, they may have just beaten pallies and decided to run over you too.

ReJeCtEd BaSeRs vs. Disoblige -- A lot of talk from diso members trying to figure out how and why they lost last week. Looks to me like Diso is deciding to try again, and thats one hell of a problem for the Husband Wife Internet team of RB (that sounds so gay, and you all know it)

BasingCrew vs. Sk8 - gave -F- a bigtime run for there money, leading for large portions of the match last week. Sk8 blows in lb, bc does not.

-FINAL- vs. Mambo -- Until something is done about the awesome lag of some of -F-'s players they're going to keep winning. Hannes, Domi, Sika -they're all unkillable.

Pallies vs. Spastic -- They were going to win last week, regardless of what any spastic person tells you, and they're going to win this week.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

You should be 5th in TWLB-M, but I just bet on every game
    Though we're not looking for a loss vs Melee, look for a closer match up than you think. We'll be playing some non-starters this time around, except for Myself or Panhandler, maybe Zerz or Eggs in spider as well... just a hint for all you TWLMers out there.

Comment

dude... tanked will win vs. ancients in twlj easily, i think :/
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

I dont know, GHB. tanked had troubles this past weekend showing their starters and kinda got raped. only a 2fer right before their final player went out saved them from being destroyed 2:1 .... Ancients, on the other hand, have a pretty good jav lineup sometimes. If sweeper and co. come to play, they could take this match. I'd go with Ancients to take this one.

Comment

Ancients will prolly win. They are underrated, and in our TWLJ we were -13 cause we all underestimated really bad. Underestimating sucks.
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I overestimate da1 because he's just that super.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
              and thats one hell of a problem for the Husband Wife Internet team of RB (that sounds so gay, and you all know it).
              LOL

Comment

some good preds again $
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

You got RB wrong again.
                  -L3

Comment

if you beat Disoblige after the examined ever second of there last match this week, i'll be severly shocked.

Comment

He meant after they examined every second

Comment

Yes upon further looking thats a rather cig smoke-esque sentance.

Comment

YA WTF! GTFO MY SENTENCES! :eek:
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                            He meant after they examined every second
                            Actually, I think we're taking this slowly really. We're going to go with the flow and hope we win.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by lunch3
                              You got RB wrong again.
                              God only knows....

p.s. Cig is sexy, Illu is ez. afk.
                              YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                              Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Working...
                              X