Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cant get anything less than 100% this weekend in TWLD... :eek:

Comment

bah, last week i gave some pressure for me in twld. AND I CHOKED AGAIN, but at 7-1 when i died the first time. SO, whjats the deal, i should give some pressure for me again, i know i cant handle demonfodarknes or who hell is it with hes low ping rush. So i think ill go 8-8 with the worst rec of ancients.

Ohyeah, AGAIN, WE HAVE DEPTH, JUST LOOK AT THE LINEUPS AGAINST RAPID AND AGAINST DG, i was the only who wasnt "rested".

OH YEAH, AND OUR SECRET WEAPON, FANTUS, IS READY TO ROCK AND ROLL, IF HE DOESNT LEAVE BEFORE THAT BECAUSE OF BOREDOM.

about javs, yeah, we suck, i know we suck
      we cant team, individual skills doenst matter, we cant team. we wont do anything special on twlj, maybe 30 kills on tanked... yeah, woah, lets see who laughs now. U GOT IT WRONG AGAIN NICKNAME.

again a bs reply...
      dont know whats gotten to me, i think that we need better trashtalkers in ancients, some really annoying guys that u have to ignore cause of the bullshit they type. ANYONE HERE UP FOR THE JOB?

Comment

Pancake calm down b4 i beetch slap u.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I'm glad my pred threads are doing so well. 4 pages on the last one almost up to 2 on this (and it's only tuesday)
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Don't be so arrogant, drew.

Comment

ya NN and we still didnt get to the after game where ppl have to point out u were wrong on 1 prediction or wrong on a mvp.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
                Don't be so arrogant, drew.

truth, not arrogance.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Mofo, Stupid euros cant handle americans, We'll shit on your head and piss on your tomb.(well i will) And after i'm done with you, i'll go eat at subway and laugh at how much you can' even handle being drowned into my uber stomach like this super sandwich i'll be eating. FU EUROS, WE'LL KICK YOUR FACE FOR SURE.

Comment

king stop acting like a child!
                    Originally posted by Kolar
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

IM NOT ACTING childish at all, im just fucking mad at everything, so stop pissing me off or i'LL EAT YOU ALIVE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.
                        king stop acting like a child!
                        :up:
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I guess i'll post my predictions, not much explanations, but just scores and a short saying mostly.

TWLD
                          Diso v DG - DISO (could be close)
                          SK8 v Melee - Sk8 (too strong)
                          -f- v bs - -final- (not close)
                          alf v gv - GV (close)
                          anc v ava - ANC (Pancake$)
                          synd v verone - Synd (EZ)
                          Shriek v rapid - Shriek
                          Pallies v pirates - Pallies ( could be close tho)

TWLJ
                          melee v gv - GV
                          tanked v Anc - Anc (if best lineup shows)
                          Hinder v elenya - HINDER (if they show enuff its blowout)
                          diso v pallies - DISO (there top 5 is great, will they show?)
                          mambo v dg - MAMBO (mulk+m_M)
                          Sk8 v Rapid - Sk8 (but nemo could carry to a win)
                          Shriek v pirates - Shriek (too strong, could be close tho)
                          Synd v -f- - Synd (better team)

TWLB
                          A-s v Shriek - Shriek (my team)
                          BC V Sk8 - BC (underrated)
                          Pallies v WR - Pallies (fux this every season thing, pallies are simply better)
                          Spastic v synd - Spastic (could be close if synd's spiders show up)
                          -f- v mambo - Mambo (my favorite for title, could go either way tho)
                          pallies v spastic - Pallies (these guys r great)
                          melee v inc - INC (i wont even say anything else)
                          RB v Diso - Diso (i think diso needs this win or playoffs are almost out of the picture already. Could be either team tho who wins)
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            Shriek v pirates - Shriek (too strong, could be close tho)
                            Might not be as close as you think since i'm told herc is our only starter who will be able to show up for the game. 1 by 1 they all said they had other plans. Job, taking girlfriend out, etc.

Hell, maybe i'll even play.

Comment

Bah that sux! I'd much rather watch a game that could come down to a few kills HERCSIE4CARRY!
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Aren't there only 4 teams that won't make it to the playoffs for TWLB? If that's so, I don't see why a Diso loss this week would be that big of a deal. You have Sk8 Melee and BasingCrew that we KNOW will make up the three, and I'm almost positive Diso won't become the 4th even WITH a loss this week. With any team having a perfect season this year, that means that diso can pull a 1:1 and still get in.

Then again, if more than 4 teams are left out of playoffs and diso loses this one, then I think it's safe to say that Diso would have to win every single other game this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X