• Show
Clear All

I think it's 6
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Alright then.... Good luck Diso :P

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
        Mofo, Stupid euros cant handle americans, We'll shit on your head and piss on your tomb.(well i will) And after i'm done with you, i'll go eat at subway and laugh at how much you can' even handle being drowned into my uber stomach like this super sandwich i'll be eating. FU EUROS, WE'LL KICK YOUR FACE FOR SURE.

Someone get this guys coat.....

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
          Alright then.... Good luck Diso :P
          I don't want your luck. Stop predicting against my squad, you married jerk.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Its top 4 from each conference. And Sk8 is the only squad we can almost say wont make it for sure. If diso gets a loss almost all squads in the division will be +2 games on them if all other squads win. (i dunno schedule atm bc twl site is down) Grant it is early in the season and no one is yet out of playoff picture, just an 0-3 start would be a hella hole to climb out of for anyone, but i guess if anyon could do it it'd be diso.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
              I don't want your luck. Stop predicting against my squad, you married jerk.
              You don't want my luck, you want my predictions? Because they come true? NEVER! You shall have to prove yourself against my predictions before the power of them be turned unto you in your favor!

PS: Sometimes I put on a white robe find a large stick and pretend I'm Gandalf.

Comment

haha nice paul $
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Do I seriously have to manhandle your former creation this weekend in order to gain your acceptance? So be it.

PS: Gandalf rocks.

PPS: At least Nicky believes in me. You are mine princess!
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
                    PS: Sometimes I put on a white robe find a large stick and pretend I'm Gandalf.

sometimes I put on a white robe find a large stick and pretend I'm a heterosexual woman.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I was going to make an obvious KKK joke but i wont beat the dead horse.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

in order to gain your acceptance? So be it.
                        Don't say that, you make me feel old..... but YES! Beat my former squad mates in a duel.... A DUEL OF BASING! And you shall come out supreme, THUS causing the shifting of the predictions to be FORCED unto the squad that IS Disoblige. Go forth Fit of Benchwarmer and PROVE thyself worthy.

PS: Okay this is the last post I act like more of an idiot than I already am.

Comment

PPS: At least Nicky believes in me. You are mine princess!

refer to sig.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Do I seriously have to manhandle your former creation this weekend in order to gain your acceptance? So be it.
                            hmm did someone say my name?

Comment

He said it twice in one question.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                                ReJeCtEd BaSeRs vs. Disoblige
                                Wrong again
                                Diso's going 0-4 after Final next week

Comment

Working...
                                X