No announcement yet.

Dragonfucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, there are those few of us who go to church on Sundays and such by choice, even after we are old enough to not have our parents drag us around by the collar. But that has little to do with this game.

I doubt Confluence even cared about anything to do with your squad when he was trying to schedule the match. In fact, I know that there is no such conspiracy against Disoblige. The fact is, despite whatever ego trip you happen to be on, nobody is really that worried in this game about what is best for you. Everybody is going to do what they feel is best for their squad. Do you really think anybody is sitting there saying, "Man, I could show a better lineup on Saturday, but then Disoblige might not be able to show their best lineup! Or worse, it could hurt their SOCIAL LIVES!!!!!!" Yeah, I'm pretty sure that what's going through their heads is more along these lines: "I can get my best wbs on Saturday, maybe I should try scheduling our TWLD for Saturday."

Of course I could be wrong. Maybe everyone who schedules says "Ok, when I was reading up on Disoblige, because I idolize them, I found out they hate when we schedule games on Saturday! That would be the best way to screw them over!!! AHAAHAHAHAAHA" So I guess any scenario is possible.

Comment

Saturday is kinda out of the question for mambo too since majority are finns and for finns saturday 1-5pm est is the time when we go out to have some fun (8pm-12pm). At least most of us. Imo saturdays should not be an option :F
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        that's sunday morning for those misguided fools who actually go
        twl doesnt start until 1 PM EST
        u do know that 1 pm est is 10 am western rite?

Pallies also have a lineup of 30+ guys who can base and do almost all 3 leagues very well or atleast good. Shriek has its certain players wh are needed to base. pallies have 2-3 good/capable ters. SHriek has 1 main terr, and so on.

Da1 : Well considering that DG is nothing but a wb squad (even tho that they're in twlj) they should have no problem fielding 10 players any given day, as said. Diso on the other hand is a top contender for every league, including wbs javs and base. Therefore we automatically have more difficulties fielding 10 players capable of winning the match that we play in. Sure a pure baser like Fit of Rage could be there on saturday, but it would just be mentally retarded to play him. Now on the other hand, DG has what, 30 players that knows how to wb (atleast in their own mind)...shouldn't be that hard to get 5 of those to play on sunday.

That being said i think that could go for shriek as well. We are "contending" for all 3 leagues so to say and we lack the depth in TWLB, you guys dont. Thats is why we need games on certain days and times that best suite our core of basers. As for DG i agree that fielding 5 wbs shouldnt be too hard but u gotta remember every team wants what gives them the best opertunity to win. If there best chance to win is saturday they r gonna try for that.

Und: i konw MK isnt the best in TW but he is definatly a top 3 on DG.
        Last edited by Cig Smoke; 06-02-2004, 11:20 PM.
        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          I don't know what country you actually live in, because as far as I know, The US has two weekend days. Thus, both Saturday and Sunday are days when someone can see their parents, and Saturday and Sunday afternoons are both times when one would be hungover.
          my dads a bigshot at his company so he works saturdays too...and i dunno about you but at my college we have parties on thursday nights and saturday nights, not many friday parties
          Dice
          TWLB Champions Season 8
          TWLJ Champions Season 8
          TWLB Champions Season 10
          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

lololol well this big discussion only shows that some people prefer saturday and some people prefer sunday, I dont see the big problem.
            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
            .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
            zzz

Comment

ok u want to play on sunday

they want to play on saturday

why the fuck dont u play on saturday u fucktard. U are doing the same as them, wanting it on a different day, so stfu u diseased scrotum.
              King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                my dads a bigshot at his company so he works saturdays too...and i dunno about you but at my college we have parties on thursday nights and saturday nights, not many friday parties
                Neither of those things are something you can categorize as things that "all Americans" need to deal with, though. Are you saying everyone on your squad has parents that work Saturdays, and everyone on your squad doesn't get wasted on Friday, but does on Saturday? I can pretty much guarantee that this isn't true. However, most people would like to have their Saturday nights free, and games played on Saturday afternoons are clearly during most European players' Saturday nights.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+
                  Lol. whoever is a big shot and works more than their employees is a douchebag.
                  There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Face understands

i just find it funny that Both DG, and Shriek schedule ONLY saturday games vs us, yet vs pretty much every other squad out there sunday will do.

über odd..

on a side not fri/sat/sun are all viable drinking days. (hell atm any day of the week is..) but how much would you like it if we scheduled games for saturday 8-12pm western time? (i.e. Sunday morning for us... that should keep things fair.. you fuck our saturday evenings, we fuck your saturday evenings, granted wed be forced to play with a hangover, but id rather do that than not be able to play at all.)
                    Displaced> I get pussy every day
                    Displaced> I'm rich
                    Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                    Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                    Thors> prolly
                    Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

What disp said. Would you rather miss a party on saturday evening then play a game at 1pm EST? Fuckers.

Oh, and the main point is that Dragonshits has like 30 ppl on their roster, and every single one of them knows how to wb (I presume). Shouldn't be THAT hard to get 5 players on sunday. Whereas we, diso, has like 7-8 wbs in our whole squad, and we will be missing both me and displaced, that goes down to 5-6. And now they ALL have to make saturday, saturday evening. Thanks.
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

lol who the fuck cares, noone is gonna miss out on their plans just to play this stupid game vs dragonguard. it doesnt matter anyway, we can afford to lose this one.
                        There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
                          What disp said. Would you rather miss a party on saturday evening then play a game at 1pm EST? Fuckers.

Oh, and the main point is that Dragonshits has like 30 ppl on their roster, and every single one of them knows how to wb (I presume). Shouldn't be THAT hard to get 5 players on sunday. Whereas we, diso, has like 7-8 wbs in our whole squad, and we will be missing both me and displaced, that goes down to 5-6. And now they ALL have to make saturday, saturday evening. Thanks.

Da1 stop whining dude, u make ppl think that u are a nerd or maybe u are ...... ??
                          Originally posted by Kolar
                          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

I agree this arguement is stupid. Im sure DG has a reason for wanting it on saturday, just like shriek has its reasons we need base on saturday. You guys want ur games on sunday others want theres on saturday. It is the same arguement ur fighting just w/ different days. Let it go. NO one is schedueling saturday against diso to make them "weak" so to say...thats just stupid to think people are doin that.

Disp: we didnt only schedule saturday games vs u. If u would look into things we had you and incuria both on saturday and this coming weekend we got A-s on saturday. Like we said basing is hard for us other then saturdays. The LJ/LD we can liv w/ on sundays, but TWLB we have a core bunch of ppl who we almost need to even compete.
                            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Ragnarokdot, how am I a nerd if I'm against saturday evening games? I'm standing up for sunday games only, you stupid asshat kiddie fiddler.

Comment

Oh, change of plans...me & disp will be here on saturday to kill you fuckers.

Comment

Working...
                                X