No announcement yet.

to disoblige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blood, just be glad i wasnt there to own uor sorry ass when diso played u, u washed up piece of shit kid.

oh btw, wat do u have against me? if i remember right i have never ever talk to u.

and the appeal to the TW community just makes me laugh hahahaa, "HAVENT U ALL HAD ENOUGH OF THIS?", what the hell are u gonna do against it haha, besides whining like a whimp when i get to own u sunday.

Nickname here is uor funny rivalry, at least for the week, watch me own that pork looking finish person. And for the record, Da1 and disp are all of the things blood said hahahaa.

And to whoever said this was a finnish civil war, im not a finn.

P.S. I still hate u Cig Smoke.
    Last edited by Luckily Yours; 06-04-2004, 09:14 PM.
    There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Just stopping in for my daily weekly reading - keep it coming you crazy sons of bitches <eats popcorn> <throws sum at blood> <pants' da1> w000t

fight fight left and right, when bloods down, pull his tighty whiteys
      Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
        especially their most active forum representatives:

guys, you're pretty sad. shut your mouths, sit tight, play trench wars, but DONT act like a bunch of 15-year-old fuckheads who brag about scoring with chicks and secretly soil their big sisters' panties in private.

THIS GOES OUT TO DA1ANDONLY, DISPLACED AND DOWNLOAD, if I remember correctly. i've had enough, and I'm sure a lot of others have had enough as well, stop whining
        :up:

ps. warportal and fit are still cool
        Dice
        TWLB Champions Season 8
        TWLJ Champions Season 8
        TWLB Champions Season 10
        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I hate everyone on disoblige, that video you made was fucking whack and you're ugly. Kiss my circumsized dick you euro-trash beret wearing assholes.
          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours

oh btw, wat do u have against me? if i remember right i have never ever talk to u.
            Hmmm, perhaps if you realilzed how you talked to people (like the example below), you'd realize that people don't take your comments lightly.

u washed up piece of shit kid.

Comment

And to whoever said this was a finnish civil war, im not a finn.
              for the sake of the joke you are.

Download is the coolest Finn i know, way cooler than that swedish guy or that guy from australias bitch.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Comment

HAHAHAHHA gold awesome, gold.
                  I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                    especially their most active forum representatives:

guys, you're pretty sad. shut your mouths, sit tight, play trench wars, but DONT act like a bunch of 15-year-old fuckheads who brag about scoring with chicks and secretly soil their big sisters' panties in private.

THIS GOES OUT TO DA1ANDONLY, DISPLACED AND DOWNLOAD, if I remember correctly. i've had enough, and I'm sure a lot of others have had enough as well, stop whining
                    he speaks the truth

dammit, stripes wrote this
                    There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

I don't care what people say. CASTROMARX IS COOL!
                      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                      • Shark
                      • Dicer
                      • Sager
                      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

P.S. I still hate u Cig Smoke.

Thats cool. U ask him what he has against u bc u NEVER talked to him, YET u have something against me when we never ever talked. Way to go.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

I like Pallies more than Disoblige.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

When surfing these forums on some public computer, like at school, your signature is annoying Mattey People can see that a mile away
                            "I know few French" -Appleseed

Comment

Originally posted by Escalate
                              he speaks the truth

dammit, stripes wrote this
                              quit posting under my name, fuckin newb
                              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

What's better than browsing these forums with a terrible hangover...
                                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                                X