No announcement yet.

to disoblige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so it turns out we lost, because i wasnt there. you lucky finnish bastards. Anyway, by record, even tho we lost, the only one who really "owned" blood was pjotter, download went somethinig like 7-8 or 8-8. But im not sure if that was the point of the thread, all i wanted to say is i would have mvp'd the match and you guys would have all wished you were mexican not finnish.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Its easy to talk now that its over HELLZNO!. try talking trash b4 the game than living up to it. like we did and uor buttbuddy didnt
      There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

the only thing i agree on from this whole post is blood's post he JUST made about dl - nothing better than a psychic, blood. keep up the good flaming
        Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

penis
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

blood is better than you
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

it's true i am
              jee

Comment

Blood scares me
                I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

He is better than you, and the reason i didn't talk trash with my "buttbuddy"(how fucking old are you?) is because i used to respect disoblige before they recruited idiots like you. But don't count on that next time we meet.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                  Asia Minor> maybe not
                  Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                  bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                  bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                  bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                  bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

look out diso! next time hellz won't hesitate to trash talk you!

If things get too hot, just go fetal and pray for the end.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I just stopped on this thread to say keep it up, i'm sure if i read it it would be funny, but now i gotta goto a seminar thing, so bye!
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

hmmm so Aim2Kill, CrvenBan and Cumulonimbus left Disoblige...
                        YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                        Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Thanks? =/
                          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Could this be the end of Disoblige? Stay tuned next time, same Finnish Time, Same Finnish Channel.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                              Could this be the end of Disoblige? Stay tuned next time, same Finnish Time, Same Finnish Channel.

I hope not, they're my favorite squad

Comment

Nicky, that's possibly the second worst Fin joke ever right behind:

Pearl Jam> guys, did you hear what they call the superhero from finland?
                                Pearl Jam> THE FINNISHER! HYUCK
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X