Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:down:

Comment

da1 is 1 of the ugliest and biggest queers ive ever layed my eyes on, ever. go 2 hell u fucking dirtbag.

Comment

ROFLMAO :up:
        Levs r gay.

Comment

aww violence, that really hurt me feelings!

PS. aim and korv are back
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

da1 displaced and download are all friends irl? u guys r the 3 biggest faggots i have ever seen in my life, if u ever make the excuse that u cant play on saturday because you guys have lives ill fucking come 2 europe and beat the shit out of all 3 of u. u guys do not ever leave the house ever, just look at ur pics i mean common u guys are a joke. if you do go out its obviously that you go and circle jerk each other, sigh queers.

Comment

you're cool :up:

Comment

I live about half a world away from them, but other than that u got it right.
                There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                  Nicky, that's possibly the second worst Fin joke ever right behind:

Pearl Jam> guys, did you hear what they call the superhero from finland?
                  Pearl Jam> THE FINNISHER! HYUCK
                  for the record, I did not say hyuck
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I did.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

rofl, what kind of a piss poor attempt at an insult was that?

jesus christ man grow some sort of testicles before you try to pull that shit out of your ass again.

and for the record, ive never met dl, so i dunno where that were irl friends bs came from.

ill give you 2 points for originality (never heard that before) and a big fat 0 for effect.
                      Displaced> I get pussy every day
                      Displaced> I'm rich
                      Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                      Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                      Thors> prolly
                      Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

disp, u and da1 are always saying how cool u are and how ur to busy to play on saturday, but look at ur pic, im curious as to see who the hell would ever spend time with u other then a bunch of nerd queers.

Comment

Why do people bash other peoples appearance? I dont understand that. Who gives a fuck what people look like, your never going to see them in real life anyways (unless you are european of course). Maybe thats just me though. Im not a judgemental person, I see no need to poke fun of other peoples' appearance. Remember, dont judge a book by its cover! P~
                          3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

You guys are talking about nerd queers? jesus you should see my computer science class. NOT A SINGLE NERD WAS LEFT OUT. There was 2 weeks left in school when i realized that there was actually a girl in the class. And one of the funniest things about that class is that THEY ARE ALL ONLINE GAMERS. Sometimes i'd see these nerds playing computer games and spouting off "i own you newb!!" "lolol get a life nerd" "this dork has no skill!" so whenever some bigshot dork in ss goes "hahaha i pwn you newb" in ss, i just think of my computer class and laugh.
                            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

I think this is some sort of culture difference thing. Where Im from it doesnt really matter how you look, people respect eachother enough to not go call eachother nerds and stuff like that. Also guys that doesnt really look like supermodels are still allowed to have some fun and do stuff just as much as other people do... They can still have sex with people, they can still play football, they can still get drunk, they can still play computer games. Just like everyone else really... There is someone for all of us, everywhere..
                              Originally posted by Tyson
                              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                              Originally posted by HeavenSent
                              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                              Originally posted by Izor
                              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

And I still don't see violecnes point ín saying that we ARE nerds if we ARGUE AGAINST playing saturday night games. Poor guy..maybe his intelligence will increase. I doubt it though!
                                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                                There wont be another election for president.
                                Obama is the Omega President.
                                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X