• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -incompetence-

Week 4 Update
    Posted by THE PUSHER on 08-06-2004

Hey everyone,

Week 3 is over with, but not without a couple of bumps and bruises for our efforts! Here’s a rundown on what we have going on this week.

-Appeals: Two TWLB games will be replayed from Week 3. BasingCrew vs. Sk8 and –FINAL- vs. Mambo will both need to be replayed. In the BC vs. Sk8 game, the flag bug determined the final outcome of the game, as Sk8 took flag in the last 40 seconds and BC continued to get flag time while not in control of said flag. In the –FINAL- vs. Mambo match, a referee error caused one of the –FINAL- team sharks to be removed from the game in error, causing a gap of 2-3 minutes in which –FINAL- was without that player.
    Cmon, why do we have to be punished because of some incompetent referee?
    Axe and BAN rodge to prevent further errors.

Btw sika was in spid not in shark when removed(poozman was), so they had 2 sharks not 1 as stated in your report.

we have the biggest game in WEEK 5, yeah spastastics, and ure making us to play these -liers- again. @#%@#^@#&$%*^
    2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
    2:renzi> lol no
    2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

it's ok evul, you just have to beat them again

Comment

Agreed, thats just stupid. Punish Rodge not mambo.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Dude, if he made a mistake get over it. he's only the hardest working member of staff i've seen in a long time, and this is the only mistake i've heard of him making, so shut the fuck up and sit the hell down. You only play 2 leagues anyways, now you'll play 3 games just like most normal TWL squad.

Christ, your all whining pussies, just play them again.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

-ffs- :P
          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
            it's ok evul, you just have to beat them again

so you're saying they should be punished instead of you? they don't deserve a fair game because of a staff mistake?
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Pfffff, we will beat them again.
              Only the loyal count.

Comment

instead of me ?

well... think of it like this, they won because final had 7... so they had an advantage,

and final had a disadvantage...

if it was the other way round mambo would expect a rematch, so would i

it's only fair to replay the game on even terms.

plus... what do mambo have to worry about, it's only final ...

Comment

Don't get on Rodge
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I dont agree with that, I think your just whining because you have to play a far better squad AGAIN. Hey is it fair to -F- if they DONT get a rematch? Losing a player for 3-4 minutes can have a large effect on the game. It seems only fair for this match to be replayed. Sure it is the Ref's fault for removing the player, not mambo's, but is it really fair for -F- if they dont get it replayed?
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I dunno rodge or wtf even happened, but since Rodge has answered so many questions (and the TW staff in general helped my brother get registered last night), I'm liking the staff nowadays so back off his nuts
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

No one mentioned this, but I was in attendence for Melee's TWLD game, and the host left at the beginning and as far as I know, Melee was trying to sub but they couldn't because of this. I was pretty surprised they didn't contest the game.
                        sdg

Comment

A few notes i like to make on this one:

Push completly misunderstood the situation and posted the news wrong. What happened was that after receiving a report of Sika being in a spider and not original in a shark i searched for switches. With probably making an typing error in the search field I found no switches, therefore assuming something was wrong. I therefore specced sika with the hope the lagout handler will correct the issue. This did not take 2-3 minutes disadvantage as the original post stated, however 15 till 20 seconds. The match was closing at the end causing the win for Mambo.
                          On top of that, I let the match after the massive lagout play on and not restarting it. This caused an advantage for Mambo if I recall correctly. I corrected the news post on this.

I want also to make an apologize against Sika and the -FINAL- members for this incident. I have absolutely no reason to have a grudge against Sika or any other squad members and will continue to be so neutral as possible. However mistakes can happen and Sika was the person that took it this weekend. I hope we can still get along eatchother in a normal friendly way. Thank you.
                          Greets,
                          Roger

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            No one mentioned this, but I was in attendence for Melee's TWLD game, and the host left at the beginning and as far as I know, Melee was trying to sub but they couldn't because of this. I was pretty surprised they didn't contest the game.

wow 2 referee mistakes in 1 week :/
                            Originally posted by Kolar
                            My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                            ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
                              A few notes i like to make on this one:

Push completly misunderstood the situation and posted the news wrong. What happened was that after receiving a report of Sika being in a spider and not original in a shark i searched for switches. With probably making an typing error in the search field I found no switches, therefore assuming something was wrong. I therefore specced sika with the hope the lagout handler will correct the issue. This did not take 2-3 minutes disadvantage as the original post stated, however 15 till 20 seconds. The match was closing at the end causing the win for Mambo.
                              On top of that, I let the match after the massive lagout play on and not restarting it. This caused an advantage for Mambo if I recall correctly. I corrected the news post on this.

I want also to make an apologize against Sika and the -FINAL- members for this incident. I have absolutely no reason to have a grudge against Sika or any other squad members and will continue to be so neutral as possible. However mistakes can happen and Sika was the person that took it this weekend. I hope we can still get along eatchother in a normal friendly way. Thank you.
                              poor Rodge

<3!
                              Originally posted by Kolar
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Working...
                              X