Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hear it for the lag, shall we ladies and gents?

Call it venting or whatever you like.

It is complete, utter, and absolute bullshit that Domi, Sika, and Hannes are allowed to remain in a TWLB match and that Mootland Farmer is prevented from playing. I'm not denying that mootland lags. He has a high ping because he's so far away from the server. That's not his fault. Domi, Sika, and Hannes lag just as much if not more than Mootland, and demonstrated by Domi's excellent jav shot through 4 spiders shooting bullets at him.

I'm not saying we should have won. -Final-'s spiders played very well, as did mitch. But when Sika can eat 6 bullets before repping, and Domi can shoot through a wall of red bullets, and Hannes can mine after being shot 3 times, then I fail to see how the new lag restrictions benefit anything.

My two cents.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

http://koti.mbnet.fi/sika/demishadow.txt
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Stabwound and Cig Smoke warning Fit of Rage

Comment

It's true fit, but really think realistic here the only thing your doing is ad hominem(attacking the person). This thread will turn into more of a trash talk thread then anything else.

Comment

cry me a river- justin timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by Violence
            cry me a river- justin timberlake
            You're a flaming faggot- HellzNo!

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
              Call it venting or whatever you like.

It is complete, utter, and absolute bullshit that Domi, Sika, and Hannes are allowed to remain in a TWLB match and that Mootland Farmer is prevented from playing. I'm not denying that mootland lags. He has a high ping because he's so far away from the server. That's not his fault. Domi, Sika, and Hannes lag just as much if not more than Mootland, and demonstrated by Domi's excellent jav shot through 4 spiders shooting bullets at him.

I'm not saying we should have won. -Final-'s spiders played very well, as did mitch. But when Sika can eat 6 bullets before repping, and Domi can shoot through a wall of red bullets, and Hannes can mine after being shot 3 times, then I fail to see how the new lag restrictions benefit anything.

My two cents.
              Has this what its come down to for Disoblige? Whining about lag, when for the longest time that was one of the knocks on Diso, was their lag? Funny stuff. I think you're crying about lag is because Diso is now, in my opinion, done from base. They are non-factor in that league. I have respect for you guys, but when you cry about lag over losses, thats pretty sad. Especially when you have your fair share of laggers. As do many other teams. You lost, time to move on.
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

mewmewmew and mew mew. If you want to see someone else that still can shoot a javbomb after being hit 4 times, you should play with da1 more.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Youre Gay

stfu whiner u suck

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                    mewmewmew and mew mew. If you want to see someone else that still can shoot a javbomb after being hit 4 times, you should play with da1 more.
                    ty
                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Domisaur 4 jav monster of the season award
                      Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                      7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                      7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                      7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

I say don't give bias to EITHER team and spec em ALL!

Comment

The lagtrio should be banned from TWL -Phrenitis
                          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                          3 league vet

Comment

Hooray for brash generalizations based on a few people!
                            Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                            i just wish it was longer
                            Originally posted by Cops
                            it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

I had never seen such a degrading member from Disoblige before.

Comment

Working...
                              X