No announcement yet.

Preds Week 5 + Editorial.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realize you guys were missing your sharks, and I REALLY respect and appreciate the fact that you guys didn't make us replay the game after the mass lagout deal happened.
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
      and Syndicate upset Mambo when there spiders finally showed up.
      I admit that Syndicate's spiders were exellent, but I'd like to say that we could've maybe won that match if we had our usual terr, who was lagging and got subbed at the start of the game. And also we didn't have M_M God as a jav, which also fucked up our gameplay. So I'm saying, it's not all about their spidpower.
      Regency> not in for dd lol
      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Avalonian Vs Pirates -- borrinnngg

Comment

The Synd v Mambo match was a "who showed" deal. Maybe I'm not up to date on Mambo's current line, but where are Molgan, Credit Account and M_M God?

If Super-star plays one TWL, it'll be a joke. Boy is laggy as fuck.

Comment

its just sad domi and sika get to play haha
            There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
              The Synd v Mambo match was a "who showed" deal. Maybe I'm not up to date on Mambo's current line, but where are Molgan, Credit Account and M_M God?

Molgan's hanging out with his squaddies... on Incuria.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
                its just sad domi and sika get to play haha
                You weren't against them playing when you were in final. Now you don't want them to play because you're not on final? Hey thats not fair =(
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

What is an Incuria, Elenya, Verone, Avalonian? Why do they all sound the same? Do these squads have some sort of machine that generates their names at random?

Predictions were always the most fun part of trench wars leagues.

Hello to Kookie.
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                    but I'd see it as a pretty huge upset for a squad like Rejected Basers or Shriek to lose their playoff spots to Incuria or Syndicate.

Conference A
                    Spastic
                    Anti-Scrub
                    -FINAL-
                    Pallies
                    ReJeCtEd BaSeRs
                    BasingCrew
                    Melee

Conference A
                    Shriek
                    Incuria
                    whiterabbits
                    Mambo
                    Syndicate
                    Disoblige
                    Sk8

Yes it would be very upsetting if Rejected Basers wouldn't make playoffs over squads that aren't in their conference.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                      Hello to Kookie.
                      Howdy Vyk, nice to see you around.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Howdy Vyk, nice to see you around.
                        I came back; I found out that I like 2-dimensional spaceships more than I thought. How have you been?

(So can you explain the "yuh" sound in 90% of these new squads' names, or what?)
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by wadi

ss lag started some days ago, its a temporary thing. and mm couldnt come because he lost his connection due to isp problem. we barely had 8 to play :/
                          2:Zung> Does this 2h mean 1h56 min foreplay & 3 pushes & a stare?
                          2:renzi> lol no
                          2:renzi> would fuck, blowjob/handjob, fuck, finger, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            but I'd see it as a pretty huge upset for a squad like Rejected Basers or Shriek to lose their playoff spots to Incuria or Syndicate.

it's all based on fact and the standings/upcoming schedules so far
                            If the second sentence were true, you'd say that it is in fact possible for Incuria to be RB, seeing as they beat them in pre-season. I really don't know what you're basing the assumption on otherwise.

Comment

Mambo didn't have Maize, Credit Account, Philos, M_M God, Storage, Anticapitalist, ChinoStyla... wouldn't put too much importance on that game.

WTH is with Western Conference in TWLB, of the 7 squads tied for 1st so far 5 are on West
                              - k2

Comment

Ya stab its 4 from each conference, so if Sk8/diso are already out of playoff contention Incuria or Synd would have to make the playoffs.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X