What a sad display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
    please stop this whining, u should be able to tell by now that all british squad members are fucking newbies, they are pissed over losing in euro cup and they all suck, whenever the game replays u can easily beat them again. they are so ez, i dont understand all this ruckus? you will beat them by more than 2:1 next time.

Seriously... Who is this guy?

Comment

Jesus christ. I didn't trash talk anyone, i asked the question if you had problems with everyone not being able to play saturdays like your whine thread stated why THE fuk did you have a full squad turnout?

Simple question yet this set off a mass riot of denial and defence. Most of your squad started getting arsey like we have played the system to manipulate this time slot. This is the 1st time we have got from a random allocation that worked in our favour and its week 6, you gonna hate us for that?

Creating mock British squads really makes you look clever, cant believe Underground didnt think of that before!

We didnt get OUR way on anything, one week the randon slot time for unagreed matches works out for you, the next week it doesnt. Thats the system, I dont agree with it but blame TWL staff, not BS.

Again not our fault two of out starters internet connection decided not to work and we struggled to get 5, we are a small squad, with only 6-7 TWL quality pilots. Pirates continually making fun at us having only just 5 to play tells you alot. Again your trying to make out its our fault the game was at that time and we were unhelpful, not true.

The game was going smoothly, the chances of you winning was alot better than us, but when we play 4-5 for 5mins becasue the op cant make subs makes the game impossible to continue. You cant say 24-14 and continue from there the next time, becasue we played a man short because of the shitty bots not working. Its irrelevent who was gonna win or not, rematch had to be the option.

You say we got our own way again not playing the game right away after the match? how it this? most our players had arranged stuff at 9pm GMT, so to start the match at 8:39 was impossible and unfair, your some how making out we delibretly halted the match and made it awkward for you guys, simply not true, but we aint gonna give you the match when half out players had to go. If the games 40mins late you cannot blame BS. I will state this again, we dont have the luxury of having a massive squad, so we are not as flexible on time slots as we would like, we struggle to get 6 starters on at a good time. I am sorry if you wanted to play the game late, but rules allow it to be rescheduled.

I am just as pissed off as you, week 2 hinder N/S, week 4 server fuks up and match cancelled., week 5 bots not working match not reported vs Sk8 and no stats for the game! week 6 this happens. Like i said, shout at the people who fuk up the league not BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        <--

i have no respect for british squad, after all the trash talking they did and then speccing when they were about to lose.
        If trash talking you mean asking a question on why you have a full squad turnout for a match you complained very few of your squad could attend constitutes trashtalking then so be it.

We speced becasue we were playing the game 4v5 for over 5mins.

Its fair we play half the game 4v5?

We really dont mind losing, fair and squad. I only see hate from one squad, Bs are chilled before and after the game, maybe make a few more whiney threads?

Comment

Technically if you only have 6 players who are any good, and you 'struggle' to make it every week as you say, then why bother qualifying for TWL at all and taking up a spot? Either you're in and you don't make lame excuses or you don't try and get in TWL.

It's too bad about the bots though

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

No excuse anyway I see..

Only trying to reason why playing the game 40mins late was impossible for us. Dont make stuff up for the sake of hiding how fuked up the league is.

Comment

you're totally bullshitting.

first of all, you didn't "simply ask a question about our roster" before the game. you were trash talking with underground (who suprisingly was defending us) for 15-20 mins before the game. we were pretty much being completely quiet.

secondly, this whole 4v5 bullshit is completely untrue. it was 5v5. when we reached about 40 kills, you decided to spec someone and say "okay we want a sub now" ... knowing full well the bot lagged out. Don't give us this shit about 4v5, since we owned you more than 2:1 most of the game in a 5v5 situation at one point getting 14 straight kills.

third, unrealistic .... that guy is Download ... you may recognize him as the guy whose been on Disoblige, Value, -Final- and now currently back on Disoblige. he is 10x the player you are.

fourth, the whole time slot issue.... you said you couldnt play on sunday so twl ops gave you your saturday time ... and although we showed 14 people to your 4.... it doesnt mean we had all our warbirds or all the ones we wanted to get the best +/- from you

fifth, this post is more about our frustration with the way the game was hosted more than the BS from BS.

Comment

fifth, this post is more about our frustration with the way the game was hosted more than the BS from BS.
                Bad pun.

So what is the verdict as of now? Is the game going to be replayed?
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

We didnt make a sub to fuk the game, and you wasnt on 40 kills, i had like 2 deaths unreal 4 and sol about same, so lets not argue about what the score was its irrelevent.

First thing we knew about the bot down was when sief was in spec and tats <ER> informed us. We asked to make sub and they said they cant bots down, we tried to get him back in, they coudnt, we tried to make sub, they cudnt, manually or with a new bot. We didnt realise we were playing 4v5 for a good 5mins. We might be alot of things, but lieing cheats we aint, we dont mind losing but specing a player to mess the game up knwoing we couldnt make a sub is wide of the mark.

I know you said your not whining about BS but ffs accusing us of cheating and getting our own way, axing us from league, forfieting the match, sure sounds like bashing to me.

Underground is a slime who takes great pleasure in following us around and slating our squad and britian, coz portugal beat us at football, go figure his brain?
                  Last edited by TajaUk; 06-26-2004, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
                    We didnt make a sub to fuk the game, and you wasnt on 40 kills, i had like 2 deaths unreal 4 and sol about same, so lets not argue about what the score was its irrelevent.
                    first of all, thats a lie. the game was just about to end. and saying "the score was its irrelevant" is just stupid since everyone on ur line was at 9 or close to it... and you were just looking for a way to try to invalidate the game.

but as i said, this post is about our frustration with the hosting. the host left the arena without saying anything in *arena messages or anything about the game. and didnt enforce the rules that are supposed to take place when the bot lags out.

Comment

first of all, thats a lie. the game was just about to end. and saying "the score was its irrelevant" is just stupid since everyone on ur line was at 9 or close to it... and you were just looking for a way to try to invalidate the game.

but as i said, this post is about our frustration with the hosting. the host left the arena without saying anything in *arena messages or anything about the game. and didnt enforce the rules that are supposed to take place when the bot lags out.
                      Ok I understand your pissed.

But we played a portion of the game 4v5 and you expect us to finish the game 4v5. Thats UNFAIR and not our fault. The score is irrelevent if the at any point there has been a fuk up and given an one side an advantage over the other.. We tried for over 5mins to get him back in, or get him subbed, again its simple facts.

Accusing of us cheating becasue we were about to lose is really missplaced. I would rather lose 0-50 everyweek then cheat in anyform, as goes for anyone in BS, we lose with dignity and accept when the better team wins.

Case closed.

Comment

You say we got our own way again not playing the game right away after the match? how it this? most our players had arranged stuff at 9pm GMT, so to start the match at 8:39 was impossible and unfair, your some how making out we delibretly halted the match and made it awkward for you guys, simply not true, but we aint gonna give you the match when half out players had to go. If the games 40mins late you cannot blame BS. I will state this again, we dont have the luxury of having a massive squad, so we are not as flexible on time slots as we would like, we struggle to get 6 starters on at a good time. I am sorry if you wanted to play the game late, but rules allow it to be rescheduled.
                        i don't know what happened during that match, so i'm only going to comment on this..

if you set the match at 8pm, and somehow the game got delayed, it's still your responsibility to have 5 ppl on at 8:39. It's stupid to say that "oh, look, it's 8:39, we cant get 5 people anymore, let's delay it". That's completely bs.

And like what epi said, if you struggle to show 6 good players at the same time, either just play your weak members or drop out of the league.
                        1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Ok I understand your pissed.

But we played a portion of the game 4v5 and you expect us to finish the game 4v5. Thats UNFAIR and not our fault. The score is irrelevent if the at any point there has been a fuk up and given an one side an advantage over the other.. We tried for over 5mins to get him back in, or get him subbed, again its simple facts.

Accusing of us cheating becasue we were about to lose is really missplaced. I would rather lose 0-50 everyweek then cheat in anyform, as goes for anyone in BS, we lose with dignity and accept when the better team wins.

Case closed.

and if your guys lagged out or don't show, it IS your fault.
                          1 + 1 = 1

Comment

I'm the bestest TWL host ever. All my games have run smooth like butta. I'll try to signup for more of your games, Pirates.

[EDIT]I just went and signed up for your TWLJ tomorrow versus Elenya. =)[/EDIT]
                            Last edited by Jason; 06-26-2004, 07:39 PM.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                              I'm the bestest TWL host ever. All my games have run smooth like butta. I'll try to signup for more of your games, Pirates.

lol? it has to do with bad luck not how good u are
                              Originally posted by Kolar
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Nah, Rag. I can quite easily fall right into a manually hosted game. I was an ER way back during the Slowbob TWL era when all the matches were hosted manually.

BESTEST I SAY!
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X