No announcement yet.

What a sad display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nas you cant run shit, whenever a bit of pressure its placed on you, you bail.

We are under no illusions of how well we will do in TWL. We already gained the two wins most people predicted we would manage all season. So anything else would be a bonus? right.

Our last 3 games have been a knightmare due to the billing server not working one week, bots down last week and then bot this week. I am sure thats our fault?

As long as we show for games, provide a decent challenge to all squads and have fun, we have achieved our objective, to be semi-comptitive in a league that is the best in TW. Remember we are are British players only squad, we cant just go out and do a Pirates and mass recruit in areas we are weak in, just not practical. Its a policy and tradition that means we are never gonna have a massive player base or be the best of the best, but that makes it even sweeter when we do manage to beat one of the big squads.

We have not won many dd's recently becasue we have played anyone in the squad who wanted to play, having fun, experiance etc...as you say we dont have many good players and this means unless our best are on we will lose dd's often. Makes no difference to us. You can try and dis our qualification into TWL but we beat your old squad to get there and you cant say shit.

Ohh shit, the pressure of peeps sitting in big leet squads who never play dissing our squad, what should I do? bail...bail...i aint having fun, let me show how loyal i am, no fukit i wanna be leet.

Val didnt leave Bs, he retired from the game, massive difference.
    Last edited by TajaUk; 06-27-2004, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Lol your two wins : 1 win (50-44) vs Verone and a no show vs Hinder.
      Be proud.

Maybe I cant run shit, but still I managed to reach playoffs with my squad.
      .: ExquisiteHosting.com
      .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
      zzz

Comment

well this happened to diso vs. synd in twld just now and they got to restart the game right there with the exact same lineups

Jason <ER> knew what he was doing

....why did british squad get the replay in week 11 when they can get another chance to show a lineup? this sucks.

Comment

What Is Up With Thoes Twlbots????? They Keep Lagging Out!!!
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

We've had bots lag out a bunch of times, the game is always replayed, that's how it happens. just accept it and quit crying.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I'll probably sound ignorant here, but why can't the MatchBot core be used instead of the TWBot core? I am getting really sick of having games delayed 15+ minutes every weekend because of shit like bot lagouts or incompetent hosts not adding people or shit like that. If games used the !add/!sub/etc functions, it would be only the teams fault if they didn't add enough people or didn't sub someone. Why do the bots die mid-game so often? This rarely happens with MatchBots.
              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                We've had bots lag out a bunch of times, the game is always replayed, that's how it happens. just accept it and quit crying.
                Open your eyes man, syndicate vs disoblige got replayeed right away, ours didn't. There is no crying, however, I think every staff member should be doing it one way or another. Not this shit where its a part of the rules and she followed guidelines etc etc, its all a bunch of shit, loooks good on paper, not in games.
                I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

I wasn't at your match, maybe there woudln't be time to play it before the next hour's matches?

we've had it happen 3 times, twice were restarted right away, and one was scheduled for the next week because there wasn't time to start over.

Things happen, if your squad is better, you'll beat them whenever you play.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Your talking to much sense, blame British squad for it and feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                      Open your eyes man, syndicate vs disoblige got replayeed right away, ours didn't. There is no crying, however, I think every staff member should be doing it one way or another. Not this shit where its a part of the rules and she followed guidelines etc etc, its all a bunch of shit, loooks good on paper, not in games.
                      it cant really be done one way or the other, it depends on whether the game started on time, how much time passed after the start before the bot lagged out, whether there is enough time remaining before the next slot, whether the next time slot is crowded, whether the ref is scheduled to ref a match in the next time slot and cant stay to finish out this one, etc, etc..

if you are going to set a rule in stone, it would have to be that any time the bot lags out the match is automatically rescheduled for week 11. but it would be stupid to not allow refs to use their discretion and to restart games immediately if all of the above factors will allow that to happen.
                      There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

time wasnt an issue... it was a saturday game

only like 3 games were played on saturday i think... so i dont see what the fucking deal was... follow jasons example and give jason the promotion that wpe got after our game was messed up

Comment

Maybe WPE had to leave after the game ended? im not making excuses but things do come up for ppl.

Like i said and BZ said it too, 1 game they restart it rite away, the next game they delay it till week 11. The hosts obvioulsy need to know what to do, weather we delay all till week 11, or restart all rite away. Or if the bot lags out after the 30 minute mark of the hr (example 1:30) then u delay it. Bc it seems like not only are the hosts confused but the players are confused.

On this match, i wasnt there so i didnt see what happend or what should of happend, but pirates won, and pirates can win again and probably by a bigger margin. Its no use argueing that. I think what we should be questioning is whats up with the bots? I agree with stab, why cant we just use matchbots? they seem ezier to use and they are more stable.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            Maybe WPE had to leave after the game ended? im not making excuses but things do come up for ppl.
                            No, a few minutes after the game when she was in a private arena, i pm'd her and she said an smod needed to talk to her privately. i thought maybe she was getting lectured for screwing up or something but i guess she was getting promoted. In all honesty, she might be a good person and whatever, but someone like jason should be the candidate for mod out of the current <ER>s.

Comment

oh hell no, jasons the only one 'sides cylor that hosts rad games. up him to mod and there will be violent protests
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

true, although i hope Jason can get mod.. but i like him as an ER more.

As for WPE get mod case.. congratulation! But really, shouldnt we settle this problem before promote her? It really seems to be in the wrong time to do so. Cause from what it looks like, it looks like she got promoted for helping BS during the LD.

Edit - I know that's not the reason why she did, she's a great person. But the timing is just aweful
                                1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                                X