No announcement yet.

Request for possible rule exemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First u say I asked to join and after u say that I didnt want to join afterall? ur confusing me ..
    PS: Actually ur acne is causing troubles in ur head!
    Last edited by Underground; 07-01-2004, 09:20 AM.
    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Cumulonimbus
      who's the strongest out of you two?
      I have seen da1's pic, i vote under!
      King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Last edited by Vantage; 09-26-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckily Yours
          Im sry if i dont wait to be lucky in games, i like my teams style to be perfect so that luck, strays and whatnot wont be a factor, losing a game cause of strays is the stupidest thing imho.

Oh and when the other team is in a better shape than u, than i obviously whine that we should prac more. I honestly think everything i whine about makes perfect sense. But i do understand being pointed out uor flaws makes some ppl angry, although ive also always said i dont mind being pointed my own, but i would counter argue if i dont agree. Most people on diso would agree with this. The thing is, i judge others by myself as in "dont do to others wat u wouldnt like to be done to uorself", i could take this if u did it to me, so i figured u guys could take it too.

The truth is some people think that being good 3 years ago makes u good now.
          You don't really get what i mean......
          I mean that everytime we lost, our playingstyle or the style of one player or sumthing with style was wrong. Imo you should work on one style and dont brag about changing style cus we lost one game with it. That's what happened and it is utterly dumb.
          TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
          TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
          TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
          First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Nothing will happen and the rule is there for a good reason, if it was not i probably would have been in another squad by now however this rule has made me stay in sk8 and realise its not bad and now i will probably stay there for a long time ( 6 months ^^)
            Makelele> whos camping
            Sumpson> mitch
            KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
            Lemar> mitch
            Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

The rule is there for a good reason. If it were not i would have left sk8 however now i havent
              Makelele> whos camping
              Sumpson> mitch
              KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
              Lemar> mitch
              Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Originally posted by Cumulonimbus
                who's the strongest out of you two?
                i am
                Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                Server> dont worry mirror
                Server> shark fits your tits
                Peace <ZH>> shut up
                Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                1:Hercules> im level 90
                1:Hercules> in 9d
                1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Udner, you are really stupid. Read what I said again. Let's make it simple

day 1:
                  Underground> Hey da1......could I join diso? I'm really pissed off now and sk8 sucks
                  Da1andonly> I'll put up a thread for you - (I never did, I knew you wouldn't get in)
                  Underground> k

day 2/3:
                  Underground> nvm da1 about me joining diso, I was pissed off at the time, sorry for the trouble

Did you understand it now?
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do I have to fake a log with u asking to join Sk8 too? I mean.. as everyone knows u wouldnt leave diso, everyone knows I wouldnt leave it.. but now ur ignored. fucking liar.
                    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
                    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
                    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
                    1:Vitja> afk
                    1:Underground> haha vit
                    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Didnt read everything, so this could already have been said, But you were axed after the hard roster lock right? 1 week wont make any difference then, because the soft roster lock was 2 weeks ago. And that means you cant go from twl squad to twl squad and play for it, but people from non twl squads can still join. So if they did it out of malicious intent, they could have axed you three 2 weeks ago and you still wouldnt have been able to join another twl squad.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

However you want it, udner.
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                          Didnt read everything, so this could already have been said, But you were axed after the hard roster lock right? 1 week wont make any difference then, because the soft roster lock was 2 weeks ago. And that means you cant go from twl squad to twl squad and play for it, but people from non twl squads can still join. So if they did it out of malicious intent, they could have axed you three 2 weeks ago and you still wouldnt have been able to join another twl squad.
                          if u paid any attention soft lock wasnt enforced in the first place.
                          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

I am pretty sure a lot of people gets axed 'unfairly' etc.. or people who are forced to leave for a 'reason'... I mean getting axed or being forced to leave both can have pretty good reasons. If you change the rule for 3 people at this moment, you can do the same for everyone else who thinks he got axed unfairly. If not, that would be unfair. As a squadcaptain I know that people who talk shit all the time is irritating, on the other hand Download for example has been on Diso for a long time in the past too and they let him back, while they knew what he is like.. so .. that doesnt make much sense. But squadcaptains do have the possibility to axe people, but I am pretty confident they wouldnt axe 3 good players if they behaved normally.
                            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                            .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                            zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
                              but I am pretty confident they wouldnt axe 3 good players if they behaved normally.

you should have no confidence then cuz i behaved fine
                              1:Nimrook> On a scale of 1 to 10.. how old do u think Michael Jackson's boyfriend is?
                              1:Jack Kiefer> 22
                              1:Jack Kiefer> he is innocent, i know from experience. All I did was sleep in his bed and he gives back scratches.

Comment

Then why did they do it :/ Sorry if its somewhere written already, but reading 3 pages of posts is kind of hard work...
                                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                                .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                                zzz

Comment

Working...
                                X