No announcement yet.

Next Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those of you who don't remember him, this is sirius...

and now he'll say something like:

"I apreciate that your obsession with me is to gone far enough to make you locate previous pictures about and of my face, but it behooves me to increase your knowledge to the amount in which you will know that you are quite stupider and I, on the other hand, am within the realm of being not as stupid and heretofore, been much greater than past beings which play this game are less good."
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

And the question remains - Who gives a shit?
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

bz quick, go use MS paint and brush some blond hair on that guy =)

(sorry for double post)
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Looks like I hit a nerve
          Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
          7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
          7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
          7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty
            Looks like I hit a nerve

I'm very disapointed in you.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Rofl funny post bz.
              Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                for those of you who don't remember him, this is sirius...

"I apreciate that your obsession with me is to gone far enough to make you locate previous pictures about and of my face, but it behooves me to increase your knowledge to the amount in which you will know that you are quite stupider and I, on the other hand, am within the realm of being not as stupid and heretofore, been much greater than past beings which play this game are less good."
                lolololol bz
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I dont like cheats, sorry. Someone who feels the need to cheat in this shitty game deserves to have their ip perm banned.

Making character assumtions on me is great, i might be a cunt, the worlds worst SS player (in fact i am both) but i dont feel i would ever need to cheat, like you did consistently over leagues.

I am glad people might think your cool, but your a bald freak to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie

hahaha so true, if you hadn't said it, he would have.

rofl, behooves

Comment

How the mane lookin' these days, Lofty?
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Fabio Starring in:

Sirius.: A Spaceship Game Story

Story by: Jebu
                        Directed by: John Woo
                        Cinematographer: Blood Zombie
                        Choreographer: "Lil'" Dicky Creager
                        Boom Mike: ConcreteSchlyrd
                        Drunkeness: Zeus
                        Stunt Doubles: Server, Telcat, Mr Mike, Sudden
                        Produced by: Motherfucking Divine Rides
                        A Useles Piece of Crap Production, All Rights Reserved.

Subspace Squads are too volatile to speculate on 6 months before the next season.

Comment

Didn't feel like making the head skin-tone match that of Fabio's, but you get the idea.
                          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
                            Lag has nothing to do with your famous cheats. The use of spare nicks for non-squaddies to help you out was. Alternativly you used the nicks yourself to re-enter a game once you had been knocked out.

This was a common practice in your squad and you activly encouraged cheating, so ex-members have told me. Please dont even bother defending yourself, your pathetic.

Really wonder why -F- let you in.
                            I don't like sirius, but I was on the squad throughout almost the entire off-season. He didn't let random people use his alias. It was used as a sub name if we only had 4 and someone needed a sub. It is cheating, but I don't ever recall him letting people not on the squad play on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                              Didn't feel like making the head skin-tone match that of Fabio's, but you get the idea.
                              It reminds me of when a pigeon hit Fabio in the face while he was riding a roller coaster. Haha, he just had to sit in the front seat. :up:
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

T'was a goose, my friend. Believe it or not, I heard it on Conan O'Brian.
                                Subspace - Best kept secret in the video gaming world. Let's keep it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X