X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Vys View Post

I'm just happy that there's continuous twd games being played. I think its brilliant that squads like accuracy are participating in other leagues too. After the last twdtd season, I've seen some standout warbirds from base who had really good seasons; yourself, dwopple, renzi, Aggie, autopilot. Who's to say that a season of accuracy playing twlj and twld, isnt going to improve you all for future twl?
    This is a good mindset to have.

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
    Vys Accuracy has played all 5 games in each division with enough rostered players.

Unless people are willing to unstack from dueling leagues and join us we probably wont win much, but we are still willing to show up without forfeiting and make the attempt. You're welcome to you warbirds and javelins for helping with activity for your boring divisions even if y'all duelers are too pussy to unstack and help us .
    I'm just happy that there's continuous twd games being played. I think its brilliant that squads like accuracy are participating in other leagues too. After the last twdtd season, I've seen some standout warbirds from base who had really good seasons; yourself, dwopple, renzi, Aggie, autopilot. Who's to say that a season of accuracy playing twlj and twld, isnt going to improve you all for future twl?
    Last edited by Vys; 01-24-2021, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Nipple Nibbler
    replied
    Vys Accuracy has played all 5 games in each division with enough rostered players.

Unless people are willing to unstack from dueling leagues and join us we probably wont win much, but we are still willing to show up without forfeiting and make the attempt. You're welcome to you warbirds and javelins for helping with activity for your boring divisions even if y'all duelers are too pussy to unstack and help us .

Leave a comment:

• Geio
    replied
    Originally posted by Vys View Post

I've already been thinking about this. I'll have a discussion with dwopple on what would be the appropriate consequence if a team fails to field players in a league they've signed up for.

I'm looking along the lines of - warning 50-0 forfeit for first time offense and then kick them out of the league (offer to another squadron if its early on in the league) and then reduce their roster to the league limit they are able to field players in.
    +1 that’s a pretty fair way to handle it probably the best way also

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
    TY to jessup for removing instead of FF. One of these days a bunch of us should just join Paladen and help get them back into TWL.

I see some squads joining all 3 leagues just to gain roster slots. Could we establish a rule if teams have to forfeit for lack of players they lose roster slots for that division? I mean getting wrecked in a game is one thing, but not even trying is a complete waste of time.
    I've already been thinking about this. I'll have a discussion with dwopple on what would be the appropriate consequence if a team fails to field players in a league they've signed up for.

I'm looking along the lines of - warning 50-0 forfeit for first time offense and then kick them out of the league (offer to another squadron if its early on in the league) and then reduce their roster to the league limit they are able to field players in.

Leave a comment:

• apt
    replied
    hello frens n foes.

per the probable chance that juice cannot field enough active players, which is currently probable considering the active climate, may have to withdraw legendary squadron.

would be nice to 8 active teams in the upcoming twlb, but it seems improbable for at least juicetopians. the investment in time to accumulate compounding interest is not worth the dividends.

informing the u all beforehand, vice dropping out a week before twl. most likely will decide within the upcoming week. cheers n good merry

Leave a comment:

• apt
    replied
    Originally posted by viop11 View Post
    rib u r not built for doink anything but playink 4 a top squidrin on a team that is the fafrite to win every mitch on papir, ofc vsink 4 an undirdog isn't fun for u, u haf 0 testicilir firtitide n u cud jus c the estrogin spewink from your body when things aren't goink well. upsets happin all the time. all u fuks who try 2 criwn teams b4 the seasin stirts based on "big names" are extremely low levil humin beinks who haf nefir done anything special irl or been a chimpion against all odds, n u definately don't vs any sort of fitniss rigimint that any1 would risp1ct.. am not saying this 2 b mean, i don't like putting ppl down, am sayink this because your attitude and mentality towards cimpitition is a fkin disgrace 2 minkind and u think its ok to think this way. vs sum tisticil!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.7 KB ID:	1351670

Leave a comment:

• Nipple Nibbler
    replied
    TY to jessup for removing instead of FF. One of these days a bunch of us should just join Paladen and help get them back into TWL.

I see some squads joining all 3 leagues just to gain roster slots. Could we establish a rule if teams have to forfeit for lack of players they lose roster slots for that division? I mean getting wrecked in a game is one thing, but not even trying is a complete waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    Remove Paladen please. We cant make it due to lack of players atm. If something changes I will join later but for now take us off. thx

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by viop11 View Post
    rib u r not built for doink anything but playink 4 a top squidrin on a team that is the fafrite to win every mitch on papir, ofc vsink 4 an undirdog isn't fun for u, u haf 0 testicilir firtitide n u cud jus c the estrogin spewink from your body when things aren't goink well. upsets happin all the time. all u fuks who try 2 criwn teams b4 the seasin stirts based on "big names" are extremely low levil humin beinks who haf nefir done anything special irl or been a chimpion against all odds, n u definately don't vs any sort of fitniss rigimint that any1 would risp1ct.. am not saying this 2 b mean, i don't like putting ppl down, am sayink this because your attitude and mentality towards cimpitition is a fkin disgrace 2 minkind and u think its ok to think this way. vs sum tisticil!
    This is the only viop-speak post worth reading. lol!

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pressure
    replied
    Strike, all 3 leagues.

Leave a comment:

• Hulk
    replied
    Basing is the most competitive league at the moment you fucking idiots

Leave a comment:

• Majorcrisis2
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Well then the blame also falls on the basers who purposely stack squads to remove all competition, rather than willfully joining lessor ones to improve it. You can't blame the new basers for getting shit on when the 'elites' all join the same squad for the sole purpose of winning as easily as possible.

Every league does this to an extent, but basing sometimes seems like the worst offender when there are only two squads that ever do anything. The top skill players could try to play against each other instead of joining, but they don't. TWDT is a success only because it forces them to do that instead of allowing them to do it willingly. TWL has become a joke because these people seem deathly afraid of competition for some reason.

Imo, if there are only two good basing squads due to the above factors, then the really fun league is the competition between everyone else for third place. The top two teams just waste their time until the finals. Let them have their time wasted then. That's what they wanted, so that's what they'll get. Everyone else will have fun playing scrubs vs scrubs.
    Last twlb we had 6 squads and 5 of them could have won the league. It was the most balanced season since i played. Fire, Plade, Gun, Pandora and Spastic were all "stacked". Your beloved wb and the jav were the boring leagues.

Leave a comment:

• apt
    replied
    So why waste time then, award the TWLB cup to the two teams that are going to win on paper and let’s skip to TWDT.

Awarding a point system to a TWL roster is not TWDT, Draft League is Draft League because you Draft.

Hence, it’s called Draft League.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X