Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Basing Powers Will Emerge . . . Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wadi
    What your forgetting is that I wasn't talking about your team, I was talking about you. Unlike you, I don't claim to know the ins and outs of the Dice roster, we're dealing with you here. You say that I've been hating you for the last few months, you can take a look back, and find that the time that begins is when you start pulling this bullshit like you know whiterabbits. This hogwash you spout like you're some kind of fucking authority makes me want to retch. Next time you write something, actually try to do some fucking research into the roster before you say something as ridiculous as you have here. You said in this very thread that you don't play ?go base regularly, and I know that you're not particularly tight with the people on wr, so when you come on talking about the skill level of the people on this squad that you're constantly proving you know absolutely nothing about, you'll excuse me for wanting to vomit.
    You dont have to be on a squad or "tight" with ppl to see how good they are. I play enough of .?go base to see the ppl, or watch enough twbd games to see them. You tell me i suck and me/u arent tight so whats the difference? You have a magic ability to see who's good by not knowing them alot, but i dont? I dont get it. For the record i am friends with quite a few ppl on WR. That doesnt mean they are a better shark then me. Maybe now that u rejoined i could take my statement back, bc ur a good shark. Again like i said on other threads, these are forums where u can post anything you want to (that isnt against rules) and posting ur opinion on something isnt against the rules. I think WR sucks (which they dont its an example) then i can say that, if i think im better shark then anhyone on them, ic an say that too. Just like u can say that i am not a better shark, thats ur opinion.

About the, "i wasnt talking about ur team" Well u cant really see how good a shark is doin if his team isnt doing to well. I think i did an alright job for being drunk and us playing with a fairly bad lineup vs a powerful spastic lineup. We only lost by a few minutes.

Kings: ya wadi is a royal dickface to everyone so its ok with me to come here and see him being mean. I dont understand how he is staff with that kind of additude or action on forums/in game. I know when i was staff, i was told i had to be nice to everyone even on forums. I think he just didnt get enough luv when he was a kid or somthing. Its ok tho, it wouldnt be the same without him being that way.
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• some late, but I'll add my half cent

thanks for the props on page one PaulO

Yes, I left Spastic, it wasn't fun to me for the last couple months anymore. The Pallies match and the talk from people like luck about how "all the assholes are gonna get kicked at the end of the season" bs just crushed our hopes of more glory..in my opinion. By the end of the year none of the "top" spiders were showing.

I expect that A-S, Pallies, Diso and Spastic will be near top next year, along with a couple of others I'm sure..

Kitty really seems to want to start Floyds again, I have no desire myself to be a captain or anything like in the past, but there could be no other place for me. Not sure on her exact concepts for the squad, but basing, having fun, and no assholes seem likely to me. Probably another RB like squad.
      And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
      Racing around to come up behind you again
      The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
      Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabraham
        Kitty really seems to want to start Floyds again, I have no desire myself to be a captain or anything like in the past, but there could be no other place for me. Not sure on her exact concepts for the squad, but basing, having fun, and no assholes seem likely to me.
        But gabby, that is exactly the opposite of floyds!

Comment

• yeah, well, she still levs in pub some so it could be about LT'ing, nuking base, and macroing EZ too
          And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
          Racing around to come up behind you again
          The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
          Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabraham
            yeah, well, she still levs in pub some so it could be about LT'ing, nuking base, and macroing EZ too
            let me know, i want a squad like that.

Nukes 4 life.
            What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

• Incuria is looking strong, yes. The acquisition of me is not only negative cool points, it's negative skill. They'd be best to not play me, ever.
              The song doesn't make your hands clap,
              The hand claps make the song

Comment

• WE'RE GOING TO SHOOT SOME GUYS, GO INCURIA!
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• You guys should start Zeus as ur terr next season!
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Who let you in on our secret strategy?
                    The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                    The hand claps make the song

Comment

Working...
                    X