Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three Basing Powers Will Emerge . . . Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galleleo
    I wasnt really meaning to say: P_L sucked wouldnt be hard for wabbits to replace him.. I was more making a statement that I didnt think P_L did to great and I heard alot of the "spastic is gonna rock again next season we got P_L back" if he plays like he did this twlb they could better use Necro..

And I havent been in the game for a couple of weeks so I dont know about the activity in wr, but if Arrogance still plays, and I mean that as in not being really inactive, or turbonium.. If they both brush up their terr they have a pretty good terr. Even proj could terr if he wanted to. Problem with WR (if you see this as a problem) is they are becoming alot like pallies, the we dont give a damn and we just play style. With means they probably wont put alot of effort in trying to brush up their terr. I mean, if the people in Pallies would actually really try and keep on top of their game, they would be even better.

If anyone could follow that I salute you.
    I thought you quit the game?
    sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
      I thought you quit the game?
      He can't make his mind up

Comment

bleen was around one day a month. Wadi was good. Jason, sharking one game and losing bad then being benched doesn't make u eligible to talk shit to me.

Comment

dont worry P_L i still think your awesome :up:
          Dice
          TWLB Champions Season 8
          TWLJ Champions Season 8
          TWLB Champions Season 10
          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

i love u too a2m!

Comment

Gooooooooooo SKIDMARK!
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Hahaha! PL, I've been basing with a few of the top squads (any player from the older generation of Cripples could whipe the floor with you in any ship) for years, long before you found your way to our little corner of the gaming world. That being said, I still don't tout myself as being some sort of legendary baser. I never have and never will. I do claim to know more about basing than you, and I'm most definitely justified in making that claim for the simple reason that I've got at least ten times the experience.

Remind me again what makes you so great? You had a team of great sharks and laggy spiders carry you to a TWLB championship last season. You're a mediocre terr at best, and certainly not anything special. Get your head out of the clouds. And while you're at it, try moving up from being a one trick pony (You play all of one basing ship with a decent amount of success, but forget about jav or warbird dueling.), then we'll see if you are "eligible" to talk shit to me.

Jesus Christ man, you are so goddamn cocky it's ridiculous. This is precisely one of the reasons why you are unfit to be a dean of staff.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

pure_luck terrs now? he's good on the other ships, not the red one?
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                    Lol How can i tell if its a joke or not with u putting a smiley or some sort of emotion after it? I cant see ur face on forums, or see the mode in which ur typing. Its hard to tell if ur joking or not. Next time just put a "" behind it and i'll be able to tell
                    Dude, are you just completely retarded? I said: "For lack of a real response." I said "Well, that was delightfully obnoxious. I feel better now." I PUT A SMILEY INTO THE POST AT THE END.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Wait, wait- I also just noticed that I made ANOTHER smiley in the TITLE of my post.

Seriously, I don't give a fuck if you don't type in perfect English, but can you at least read?
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Smilies are pretty self explanatory.

Except when pj uses them. Sarky bitch.

Comment

Jason u are just pissed u got...not even gonna say

And if u are more experienced why dont u start...

hm i almost forgot, u and ur sycotik name, should stop abusing ban bout others ppl lag, when u are also a laggot.

1st person i trashed..or something. And dont replie to me.
                          Last edited by Stayon; 08-31-2004, 11:27 PM.
                          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                          Your friend,
                          ​​Papi
                          ​​​​​

Comment

heh
                            Levs r gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon
                              Jason u are just pissed u got...not even gonna say

And if u are more experienced why dont u start...

hm i almost forgot, u and ur sycotik name, should stop abusing ban bout others ppl lag, when u are also a laggot.

1st person i trashed..or something. And dont replie to me.
                              i can't follow a single point. Finish your sentences ffs
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I think jason is completly right. I said this b4 last season that P_L was a midlevel terr at best and i got a whole lot of shit for it. Like jason said u cant play more then the 1 ship, and the year u won the title was bc u had the best 2 sharks and laggy spiders in a laggy situation (cram). Not taking anything away from spastic bc they were good that year, but i dnot think u had much to do with that.

Jason knows more then pure luck and urself (stayon) combine in basing, and has probably double the basing experience then you two combine. Jason was put into a sharking situation at A-S where he wasnt the best shark. Plus like u pointed out his lag doesnt help him alot in spider. Fact is he can atleast jav (twlj) and base (twlb) in more then 1 ship.

There is a difference between jason's steady lag and sika's lag that spikes when a bullet comes. Besides, i dont think u can comment on laggers stayon ur worst then jason.

I also dont agree that his additude is fit for dean of staff, or staff at all for that matter, but i must say that staff is looking good compared to what it was b4 he got dean. I dont know if thats him or pusher doin the recruiting, but its atleast better.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X