No announcement yet.

Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't that guy in the upper right someone's avatar?

Comment

• I like how you can see they are numbered on their sleeves. At least the Satanic goat-sacrificing society is organized to that extent.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• They don't have goats in Iowa, so I hear.

Comment

• OLD NEWS:
          Sk8 and Sage are overated in basing.
          this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
          (:3=

Comment

• goats > you

Comment

• Originally posted by Pearl Jam
              The guy with the spikey mask reminds me of "Wilson", the volleyball that Tom Hanks talked to for like 4 years in that movie Castaway...except with a lot of savage spikes coming out of it.

It'd be better if he wore that mask inside out.

Comment

• Or not at all.

1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

Comment

• Originally posted by dchao90
                  OLD NEWS:
                  Dont know how u can overrate a squad who wasnt really rated to be that good in the 1st place. I think sk8 will be alot better then they were last TWLB season bc they made a few very good pickups, but overall i dont think they'll do that well in the season. Sage, dont know much about them really, but i havent heard anyone really hyping them up.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Venom for win cuz they got Jeraden to keep playing this crappy game :up:
                    "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                    Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                    " - Tyler the Creator
                    Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

• Originally posted by dchao90
                      OLD NEWS:
                      whoa that has nothing to do with the context we were talking about. lolz

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue
                        Venom for win cuz they got Jeraden to keep playing this crappy game :up:
                        Other squads had him b4 venom. Tanked had him b4 last season, Pirates had him b4 venom this off-season. He just plays on alt nicks that alot of ppl dont know.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• cig, i'm fairly sure rogue knows of jeraden's recent history in the game considering they know each other irl
                          but good job pointing out the obvious yet again

Comment

• Awesome I'm still pretty convinced that nobody cares what you say. You're like the retarded kid in Elementary, sitting in the back of class and constantly handing out party invitations hoping that someone will be your friend. Well Awesome, when you're not strong - I'll be your friend. So lean on me.

Comment

• King Baba, i'm still pretty convinced that you're going to be the next Ice Storm (if you're not already). You're obsessed with me for whatever reason and it's only unhealthy for yourself. Get a hobby that isn't me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                                cig, i'm fairly sure rogue knows of jeraden's recent history in the game considering they know each other irl
                                but good job pointing out the obvious yet again
                                I was pointing out that it isnt venom that kept him in game. He stayed in game b4 Venom was even created. Way to hop onto my penis again awesome. I thought u told me in game that u would stop? I guess that only lasts so long.
                                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                                X