No announcement yet.

Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just because you have better leaders dosent mean your the squad with more skill
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

• I can't believe Epi and Rule are pulling this "we won multiple championships thus our superiority is inquestionable" -bullshit. And the thing about Shriek folding when push comes to shove, I believe I considered that in my post. I'm absolutely certain Shriek would've slid right over syndicate if they would've played the same way in playoffs. Playing them was just completely different, I got thrown out at 5-10 or something constantly, when against Syndicate or other jav squads we could at least have some teamwork and rack up some kills. Shriek's style crushed our teamwork completely and judging from playing against Syndicate several times, I believe the same would've happened to you too. Progressive over conservative this time, guys.
      jee

Comment

• Originally posted by a2m+
        just because you have better leaders dosent mean your the squad with more skill

lol thats the dumbest shit....you honestly think that without good leaders, a team could win the whole thing. yeah you might be able to rollover a few squads in the beginning, but when it comes down to it, leadership is what keeps that so called "skill" organized and together. cleary shriek had the best "jav" squad but not good leadership or else Merce wouldn't have been your downfall.
        "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
        Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
        " - Tyler the Creator
        Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
          Hercules it appears you play Warcraft III, join Melufa and My DotA Clan Taos. You can reach me on US East by /f add Dammit good day!
          Lol, I didn't know they had clans for this game. Can I get in this action?
          DELETED

Comment

• there wouldn't be a debate if shriek hadn't folded. . .

saying "we are the ones who lasted, we were better" is fairly redundant

i don't really have a care on who was better, i'm just kinda agreeing with blood on that one
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• yeah its redundant. i think what epi and rule are really trying to say is this:

shriek (the collection we are now disucssing) was a flash in the pan...maybe they were hot for the short time they existed and possibly were the most dangerous/talented squad at that moment. the bottom line is: who gives a fuck? they died without accomplishing anything, not even a big win in a regular season twl game. because of this, their place in this league is relegated to retarded ass discussions on retarded ass message boards about who might possibly have been better than who, between two squads who never even played eachother. an amusement that will be forgotten a long time before the twl arenas that list epi and rule's names over and over again will be torn down from the net...nothing else.
              There exists a fine line between hard partying and destitution.

Comment

• my penis is bigger than yours
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

my penis is bigger than yours
                  but mine gets more vagina

Comment

• Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                    Lol, I didn't know they had clans for this game. Can I get in this action?
                    Of course. Once Tides of Blood version N comes out, we will be switching our focus on to that instead (since DotA isn't nearly as creative as ToB). Make sure you /f add me

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood
                      I can't believe Epi and Rule are pulling this "we won multiple championships thus our superiority is inquestionable" -bullshit. And the thing about Shriek folding when push comes to shove, I believe I considered that in my post. I'm absolutely certain Shriek would've slid right over syndicate if they would've played the same way in playoffs. Playing them was just completely different, I got thrown out at 5-10 or something constantly, when against Syndicate or other jav squads we could at least have some teamwork and rack up some kills. Shriek's style crushed our teamwork completely and judging from playing against Syndicate several times, I believe the same would've happened to you too. Progressive over conservative this time, guys.
                      Just because Pallies seemed to have such a problem playing against Shriek doesn't mean Syndicate or Elusive did. You say you got thrown out constantly with 5-10 recs and they completely crushed you, well that was never the case for us. I guess it's just our team matched better against Shriek then Pallies did. We never really had a problem playing against squads that are really offensive, that try to break the teamwork. I don't think you will ever understand that either considering you didn't play for us and I doubt you even watched the games against eachother or even checked the stats of the games. Are you basing this whole assumption of yours simply because Shriek is Pallies' achilles heel?

Also, judging from Pallies roster I find it surprising they had such problems with Shriek. It just goes to show that Pallies were weak when it came to trying to defend a rush. Im sure if Pallies actually worked on their teamwork more often and learned how to defend the rush better, they wouldn't have such a problem with Shriek. Certainly Pallies weren't outmatched in individual talent by Shriek, so the problem lied in their teamwork.

Like I said above, just because Pallies has such a hard time defending a rush doesn't mean Syndicate did. Over the past two seasons of twjd, Syndicate and Elusive both have had the upperhand on Shriek when it came down to wins. I know that's pretty meaningless considering its only twd, but so is a Pre-season match.

Fact of the matter is everyone is going to have their strong one sided opinions on this matter, whether it comes from squadmates from each squad or just the general public. Those will always remain just opinions. But there is one thing that will always remain a fact, and that is that Shriek can't stay alive long enough to try to prove themselves in the playoffs, and Syndicate/Elusive do stay alive and come out with the championships. Nothing else needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Escalate
                        but mine gets more vagina
                        only cuz i dont do fat chicks
                        Dice
                        TWLB Champions Season 8
                        TWLJ Champions Season 8
                        TWLB Champions Season 10
                        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

only cuz i dont do fat chicks
                          dude a2m, fat ones need lovin too, besides...everyone knows the fat ones give the best head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Escalate
                            dude a2m, fat ones need lovin too, besides...everyone knows the fat ones give the best head.
                            You're alone on that one Esc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood
                              I can't believe Epi and Rule are pulling this "we won multiple championships thus our superiority is inquestionable" -bullshit. And the thing about Shriek folding when push comes to shove, I believe I considered that in my post. I'm absolutely certain Shriek would've slid right over syndicate if they would've played the same way in playoffs. Playing them was just completely different, I got thrown out at 5-10 or something constantly, when against Syndicate or other jav squads we could at least have some teamwork and rack up some kills. Shriek's style crushed our teamwork completely and judging from playing against Syndicate several times, I believe the same would've happened to you too. Progressive over conservative this time, guys.

Lets remember who started this topic- people who say Shriek was better then Elusive/Syndicate. Naturally I disagree with that statement. Like you said you have a "belief" that we would get crushed- based on the fact that you did. We are not Pallies (no offence) and I have a clear belief that we would of taken Shriek out in the playoffs. I was disappointed when they got kicked out last season, because I wanted to see them in playoffs. Year after year they showed that they could not stay together as a group, I don’t see how such a squad be regarded as better. I think if people are going to base judgment they should do it on facts, not opinion.

Superior attitude?

Nah. Our squad(s) respected our opponents, we also a knew our ability, and the fact that we could overcome, and bounce back during clutch times. And the vast majority of the time we did- in LJ and LD. That said anyone can lose on any given day if they don't bring their A game or get out teamed (we learned that with Diso) and always remembered that. Better squads prove through time that they can consistently win and stay together when it counts.

- Rule

Comment

• Shriek dissolved before pallies got to play them, I disagree with Blood that they would have for sure beaten us (Unless we had to play mattey in jav like we did in the playoffs...), but they were definitely the harder team for us to play against and the one we were worried about before they dissolved. top 5 vs top 5 I would have put syndicate 3rd last season in twlj, but eh they won, they had the best complete twlj team.

Comment

Working...
                                X