No announcement yet.

Whose going to hit it big this season!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lotsa things can happen from now to twl... yes venom and grapevine are probably the favorites in TWLD right now because they were the finalists last year, more or less. i listed 7 squads there that would compete as opposed to laser and value as dameon suggested. obviously i dont think all 7 will win the championship

ps: last year 2 weeks before twl started, we had all these prediction threads going around and everyone ranked us as 2-8 in LD (i think it was escalate who gave us our best prediction at 3-7) ... we finished 2nd in our conference. lots of things can happen leading up to twl, especially as it gets really close to the start.
    Last edited by Awesome; 10-19-2004, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• you were in a weaker conference, and only #2 because shriek dropped out.

you ended up losing to #3 in the other conference. #6 or 7 would have been a better place for you to finish overall.
      Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
      Philos> there is something about you
      Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• deleted.
        Last edited by Hercules; 10-19-2004, 02:49 PM.
        I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

• this is turning in to a:

Random newb> WE SO ARE BEST
          Random newb#2> HAHAHA IDIOT WE ARE BEST
          Random newb#3> Nah.. bla bla bla bla bla, thats why bla bla bla.. so randomn newb is right
          Random newb#4>HAHAH WE ARE BESTEST EVAH!
          Random newb#2>I AM VET, WE RULE!
          Random newb> NAH AH, we rule because look: newb squad vs. newb squad#2: 50-49 SEE SEE WE BEAT YOU.
          Random newb#2>SO? THATS ONE ROUND LOOK: newb squad vs. newb squad#2: 48-50 SEE, WE BEAT YOU WITH BIGGER MARGIN WE WIN!
          Random newb#392> STFU
          Random newb#4> No you stfu
          <anti melufa guy>> Moved to Trash Talk <some witty remark>
          Random newb> OMFGOTZ AREGH!!
          rest of tw> AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA LOL ROFLMLAO LAMOA AHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
          Random newb#2> stfu we own.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo
            this is turning in to a:

Random newb> WE SO ARE BEST
            Random newb#2> HAHAHA IDIOT WE ARE BEST
            Random newb#3> Nah.. bla bla bla bla bla, thats why bla bla bla.. so randomn newb is right
            Random newb#4>HAHAH WE ARE BESTEST EVAH!
            Random newb#2>I AM VET, WE RULE!
            Random newb> NAH AH, we rule because look: newb squad vs. newb squad#2: 50-49 SEE SEE WE BEAT YOU.
            Random newb#2>SO? THATS ONE ROUND LOOK: newb squad vs. newb squad#2: 48-50 SEE, WE BEAT YOU WITH BIGGER MARGIN WE WIN!
            Random newb#392> STFU
            Random newb#4> No you stfu
            <anti melufa guy>> Moved to Trash Talk <some witty remark>
            Random newb> OMFGOTZ AREGH!!
            rest of tw> AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA LOL ROFLMLAO LAMOA AHAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
            Random newb#2> stfu we own.
            yawn, next time just continue sucking your daddys penis instead of adding your idiotic useless comments. Thanks
            Last edited by Hercules; 10-19-2004, 02:54 PM.
            I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

• The difference i see this off-season and last off-season with pirates is u guys are erally really inactive. Plus ur best wbs are like MIA! If u could get them activee come TWL time then like i said you'll definatly be a playoff team. Its way to early to predict anything.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Thats kinda hard, my daddy is death..

You're the dumbest fuck alive, I don't think you should be calling anyone an idiot, you goddamn cretin.
                Last edited by Galleleo; 10-19-2004, 06:20 PM.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

- JOHN F. KENNEDY
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• yeah i jsut saw the Girl Next Door also
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl
                      you were in a weaker conference, and only #2 because shriek dropped out.

you ended up losing to #3 in the other conference. #6 or 7 would have been a better place for you to finish overall.
                      im confident we would've ended up exactly where we did. a2m told me himself he thought we had built up a better overall wb team than shriek did last season when jack left them for us. mainly cus they were focused on basing/javs last season. we did have a pretty good wb team last year rand, not the best but a pretty decent one. i got no regrets about it really. we lost to the team that eventually won the league and we gave them a better fight than anyone else (my opinion only of course, im sure u think gv put up a better fight too).
                      Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                      The difference i see this off-season and last off-season with pirates is u guys are erally really inactive. Plus ur best wbs are like MIA! If u could get them activee come TWL time then like i said you'll definatly be a playoff team. Its way to early to predict anything.
                      some people on our squad are banned from twd right now, some are inactive because of military. some are inactive because of school (midterms are going on for a lot of us in college right now). i did count up our roster and theres only like 12-14 ppl there out of 24 who are on daily at the moment but with most of our players, we know they'll be back by the time twl starts. im really not concerned about the temporary inactivity... it's bound to happen from time to time over a squads history (if the squad in question doesnt dissolve because of it).

Comment

• i have a feeling you think that your squad was second best in twld?
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome
                          im confident we would've ended up exactly where we did. a2m told me himself he thought we had built up a better overall wb team than shriek did last season when jack left them for us. mainly cus they were focused on basing/javs last season. we did have a pretty good wb team last year rand, not the best but a pretty decent one. i got no regrets about it really. we lost to the team that eventually won the league and we gave them a better fight than anyone else (my opinion only of course, im sure u think gv put up a better fight too).some people on our squad are banned from twd right now, some are inactive because of military. some are inactive because of school (midterms are going on for a lot of us in college right now). i did count up our roster and theres only like 12-14 ppl there out of 24 who are on daily at the moment but with most of our players, we know they'll be back by the time twl starts. im really not concerned about the temporary inactivity... it's bound to happen from time to time over a squads history (if the squad in question doesnt dissolve because of it).
                          Thats what i meant. I feel if u guys do get active come TWL time you'll do very well in WBS. Dont seem to be many top wb teams out there.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                            yawn, next time just continue sucking your daddys penis instead of adding your idiotic useless comments. Thanks

hahahahaha :up:
                            "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                            Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                            " - Tyler the Creator
                            Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

• Originally posted by Randedl
                              i have a feeling you think that your squad was second best in twld?
                              i dont know, you might have that feeling.. why ask me

as for me, actually no, i dont really think there is a 2nd place in my opinion. only a first place and 7 other squads that requalified for the next twl... the rest are all the losing squads. but hey, that's just my opinion. obviously everyone has their own opinions.

i do however think we were 2nd best in our conference last season, but that's something else completely and also completely meaningless and this thread is about looking towards next season so i'm jus gonna look forward to that.
                              Last edited by Awesome; 10-20-2004, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• First of all: Vyk KEEP IT CLEAN! STAY AWAY FROM THE DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allrightyy....... Who was talking about that squads like Diso, pirates, pallies & sk8 wont pull off anything interesting this season?.. I'm too lazy to look it back up... Anyways.. I kinda agreed on all of that.. Yet someone said (I think the same person) that Laser will "hit big", sure they will just like dragonguard did right? Anyways.. I dont really agree on it.. alof of things can happen to a "new" squad like laser before TWL even starts...

Ok,.. the best part.. I always love it when Cig brings up his predictions. Why? well that's easy.. Hes always wrong it's just a fact o_O He is the kind of dude that knows his homework.. but yet hes always (unlucky) wrong when it comes down to predicting.. (or I just like to tease him) ANYWAYS he said sk8 is gonna suck.. booya.. that's all I needed to know $ TY CIGGY $$

Pred

(Ps. twld: Grapevine twjl: Dice/venom twlb: who cares?)
                                Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                                Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                                Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Working...
                                X