• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple terred?

wtfz
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

read what i said... the first round we let people who hadn't played for us and weren't proven play, the next rounds whether you were had less or not would've (remembering during the season) ended up the same way.

Anyways i ahd fun playing the game and i hope next season we can play again to see who's really better.

And no hard feeling because i like you guys.
      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
        the first round we let people who hadn't played for us and weren't proven play

Anyways i ahd fun playing the game and i hope next season we can play again to see who's really better.
        i dont rmemeber exactly who played in the 1st round... i dont think windreaper played... all i know is that yojo! did and i recall a rec of ----> 6-81 (worst rec ive ever seen in base) lol

... and we both know who is really better.. Cripples duh

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
          read what i said... the first round we let people who hadn't played for us and weren't proven .
          lol just like appleseed is a "proven" terr. lol apple spiders or javs.. but i dont think ive ever seen apple in terr not even in pub lol. i dont think crips had there "proven" lineup either. onlyt hing that was proven was that we played 6 or 7 on 8 the remainding 2 rds.
          RaCka> how can i get you here
          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row

lol ?
            i don't think anyone on crips really "care" bout that match personally. you r movin on to next round. good for you.. but if you want the facts? here they are. it was 8 on 8 1st rd.. neither uto or mitch terr'd.. apple terr'd.. and guess wat, lol we won. ok so next 2 rounds we played short handed. not a-s fault. jus badluck to us. so because of that.. a-s won. i can "accept" that. can you?
            We played 8v8 in the regular season, and we crushed you. We had only a few of our starters first round. Can you "accept" that cripples aren't much of a basing threat anymore?

For the record A-S 118851 Cripples 61106
            Last edited by Nickname; 10-10-2002, 08:12 PM.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

A-S 100k WR 0

Comment

i remember that game. it was also 7 on 8. i was the 8th man.. but i couldn play it.. ask erathia lol i !lagout the bot least 100 times and eratia was liek uhm everytime u lagout i hope u kno the bot tells me. fallen haven came in later.. to fill in.. but by that time.. it was too late. plus M_M god isnt exactly our go to terr btw
                8 on 8 we win anytime =)
                gl against pallies
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

who cares. it was a game. we won this time maybe next time crips win. what difference does it make.
                  To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                  brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Cripples, ratehr drow, if you squad can't get 8, then you lose. Deal with it. I'm tired of seeing 2pac in this thread.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                      Cripples, ratehr drow, if you squad can't get 8, then you lose. Deal with it. I'm tired of seeing 2pac in this thread.
                      You seem paranoid? I agree, its our fault if we don't have 8 players. All I said, was. Well.. we had 8 and we won, but unfortunatly for us. There are 3 rounds in the Cup and we couldnt provide the full 8 last 2 rounds. Its really that simple. Nothing personal, so relax and gl vs Pallies.

Comment

8 on 8 we win anytime =)
                        Except, of course, in the regular season when we won.

llater,
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                          Further reinforces my previously explained points of A-S being a gang of homosexual, dumbwitted, greasy faggots.

llater,
                          Annux

Comment

Originally posted by brookus

Except, of course, in the regular season when we won.

llater,
                            Tony
                            was still 7 on 8 til the mid-end

Comment

You seem paranoid? I agree, its our fault if we don't have 8 players. All I said, was. Well.. we had 8 and we won, but unfortunatly for us. There are 3 rounds in the Cup and we couldnt provide the full 8 last 2 rounds. Its really that simple. Nothing personal, so relax and gl vs Pallies.
                              www.dictionary.com

par·a·noid Pronunciation Key (pr-noid)
                              adj.
                              Relating to, characteristic of, or affected with paranoia.
                              Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others: a paranoid suspicion that the phone might be bugged.

You seem to not realise that we've played you 4 times in the last 2 months, and won 3 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                                I'm tired of seeing 2pac in this thread.
                                l0lz
                                <-- Pekkle

and i still think if fallen haven had stayed, or if hannes(in spec) had played, we woulda won!

Comment

Working...
                                X