No announcement yet.

Refusing to fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't know what a pekkle is, but anyways. I have no problem with people thinking they may have won, you knwo what Wix, you're right, you might have. It bugs me when people tell me they're going to win and theres no way they'd lose, or that they're superior in everyway when they finished 8th.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I, uh, don't really see the need to keep being sore winners...

<--Deku Scrub
      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
        i don't know what a pekkle is, but anyways. I have no problem with people thinking they may have won, you knwo what Wix, you're right, you might have. It bugs me when people tell me they're going to win and theres no way they'd lose, or that they're superior in everyway when they finished 8th.
        You have the Pallies to worry about not us. You think ppl are attacking A-S. We're not. Or atleast i'm not. All I mentioned was: Hey When we fielded 8 we won, when we didnt we lost. So we didn't do our job, you did. Next question?
        RaCka> how can i get you here
        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

8 on 8 we win anytime =)
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
            8 on 8 we win anytime =)
            but round 1 went to Cripples 8v8

Comment

oh, and Pekkle is the duck guy, my avator...
              not sure wehre hes from, think its a japanese cartoon show or somthing.

hes bouncin on my car so hes cool

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wix
                  oh, and Pekkle is the duck guy, my avator...
                  not sure wehre hes from, think its a japanese cartoon show or somthing.

hes bouncin on my car so hes cool
                  Pekkle is a Sanrio character much like Hello Kitty and Keroppi. Or, my favorite, Nyago!
                  Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Comment

If you're that bothered about it why not have an UNOFFICIAL NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TWLB CUP AND WONT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE CUP PLAYING FOR PRIDE ONLY re-match?
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

The cup already doesn't count for anything. The season ended with Light winning. You can't just ignore what happened in the actual League because you don't like the champions.

"Uhhh, the Chicago Bulls are really good but I hate their goatees and pink ribbons. So since they won the season, we're going to have to make sure to have another mini season cup with another winner. The fact that TWLB, err NBA, has been over for sometime now is fully irrelevant!!!1 We will all be the champions of an imaginary cup that is only recognized by the contestants playing in it. Hooray for creativity in the work place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

you're right annux, we should all stop basing because light is the champions of the world and there's no point in any more leagues or tournaments because light is champions and always will be.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine

Here's me watching Matorian play on my name to avoid the waiting period.
                            BWAHAHAHAHA

0-7 go me $$

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                              you're right annux, we should all stop basing because light is the champions of the world and there's no point in any more leagues or tournaments because light is champions and always will be.

What are you babbling about? Base all you want -- but don't try to claim credit for something that has been accomplished already. If you beat Disoblige this weekend, you will be the winner of the cup. That means you've managed to oust and were more qualified than everyother squad in this 4 week tournament. However, that doesn't make you the TWL-B champion. TWL-B season ended with a clear winner. Stop trying to rob them of deserved dues.

Unless staff can correlate a connection between the regular season and the Cup, this was nothing more than a fun sidetrack event. Play it, enjoy it, win it -- but don't try to get the credit that you obviously failed to achieve during the regular season.

"We should all dismiss 11 week seasons because we don't like the champions and we might as well reverse everything that happened in that period of time and base our results on a sole cheezy tournament with 8 squads that lasted 4 weeks (or how many ever, completely irrelevant)."

You're like the Grinch who stole Christmas.

Comment

Light is the TWL-B champion. They beat everyone, never lost, and had the most points. So they won. I'm not disputing that at all - however, next season I would like to see TWL-B organized so the regular season determines seeding for a post-season tournament that takes place right after the regular season. Like many others have stated, thats how most organized sports are run.

As far as the regular season is concerned, TWL-B is over. Light won, so lets have a parade in the streets of Helsinki with gigantic Mitch and Ruby floats. Aside from that, I believe that this tournament does determine who the best basing squad in TW currently is.
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X