Decennium for twld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zerzera
    Could always recruit some cheaters and act if my nose bleeds if I would wanna be a stuckup like you Cape. Shouldnt you be cutting holes in your sheets? You don't want to fall down the stairs when you walk around in them.
    or he could start f'ing men and act like you
    oip3y849p843qyr329ha;sdfjksalfjs;fjasoijkfsdnk

ohhhhhhhh snap
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Tahkis, guess we're talking about twdd, not twjd -_-

Anyways Incuria is a TWLD / TWLJ squad... maybe not playoffs but worthy a place in the leagues. I dont think they'll dissolve. Rather have them than have #32333434 ALF
      1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
      1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
      1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
      1:Vitja> afk
      1:Underground> haha vit
      1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

Originally posted by Underground
        Tahkis, guess we're talking about twdd, not twjd -_-

Anyways Incuria is a TWLD / TWLJ squad... maybe not playoffs but worthy a place in the leagues. I dont think they'll dissolve. Rather have them than have #32333434 ALF
        I don't remember playing vs Sk8 in dd.
        megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
        L K> taught u what?
        megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
        9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
        9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

coming from a dude who used to argue about everything under the sun and simply be a major fuckface in general, you guys argue too much

seek the love
          embrace the love
          feel the love
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
            1. venom
            2. rusher
            3. disoblige
            4. pirates
            5. sk8
            6. dragonguard
            7. dragon
            8. Rapid
            9. Ancients
            10. British Squad
            11. Pallies
            12. -Final-
            13. -Kaos-
            14. Spastic
            15. Melee
            16. Heavy
            17. Dice
            18. Maybe paladen since you lost to them once

But since you keep being personal I will just make a real statement then: Incuria is not good enough to be in TWL-d. And I have a position to judge since I played in 5 TWL's, this will be my sixth, so I know what kind of squads will do well and which dont.
            That's not rankings right? Or I feel insulted. Cause like we've only lost 3 twld games in the last 2 years (excluding playoffs).

P.S Incuria is better than Paladen. And I guess -Final- too since they don't exist. The others, not sure, but yeah they're probably top 16
            Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 11-22-2004, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I wonder who started this, me or Nasir. If the Shriekers hadn't decided to jump on the bandwagon and be butt buddies about it, this could still be an awesome (yet immature) argument... now it's just immature. Thanks for nothing.

Let the final word contest begin.

GOGOGOGOGOGO!%104

Comment

lol no rankings, no particular order
                .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                zzz

Comment

Lofty (is he really sirius? funny.),

I highly doubt anyone read that whole thing. I got about 2 paragraphs down and the main thing that got me wondering was this... do you really think there's that much reputation involved? I think what you're describing is the hundreds of squads made by wannabe elite kids that come up and fall apart constantly because everyone wants to get into a squad with a better fake reputation that doesn't mean shit.

Any squad that's worth a damn isn't based on reputation, but just people who like to play together and want to try to win.

You're over-complicating a simple thing.
                  http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

this is just a little bit insane.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                      There's no way in fuck I'm losing to rapid or half of those squads.
                      Are you stupid? Any good wb line of rapid would mop the floor with you, take a look at the roster, I'm sure Aerin, Demonic, Orty, Ups and Mythril wouldn't have much problem disposing of a good inc line which would consist of... brokenfist, cook...umm, dchao?? Nevermind, Incuria doesn't have a good line.
                      I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                        Are you stupid? Any good wb line of rapid would mop the floor with you, take a look at the roster, I'm sure Aerin, Demonic, Orty, Ups and Mythril wouldn't have much problem disposing of a good inc line which would consist of... brokenfist, cook...umm, dchao?? Nevermind, Incuria doesn't have a good line.

Actually im not a starter You underestimate the aliased vets!! muahah
                        audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                        DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                        Azreal> LOloL
                        cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                          -F- is inactive, not dead. As far as I know, Disq will revive it in late december.
                          I'll believe it when i see it, not to mention they get worst each time they die and come back bc there core members get worst and worst.

Rapid is better then inc in LD and LJ no questions asked, but i dont think thats the question at hand. Inc is worthy enough to be in TWLJ and TWLD bc they wont die, they'll show 5 every week. Will they play for the playoffs or championship? No probably not, but that doesnt matter to everyone.

Edit: doesnt the Rules say that any squad that dies (even if remade under the same name) have to requalify for TWL? -f- is clearly "dead" as there is no -final- on the TWD site. No one on roster = dead. They should have to requalify for TWL in all 3 leagues. Or did i dream of this rule?
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Well final is in fact still on roster, as a ghost squad. They didnt dissolve, if they play a match they are on roster again. Just twd 'removes' inactive squads from roster, but its not really gone.
                            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                            .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                            zzz

Comment

hi

this thread is pretty stupid
                              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Copy!?!
                                I agree with justhitme. This is going to be my 3rd season and every time before TWL these kinds of topics come up.
                                Usually by vets that don't like to play enough to be on the top of the ladder.

If Marshmallow Marines or any other 'lower tier' squad gets in TWL leaving say -F- in the dump then they have wanted it much much more and should be given the chance and the elitists should shut the fuck up and play more not to be outplayed by the newbs in a season or two. Also they will most probably field TW with new TWL class players as was the case with War Angels and Burning Rose. Or even if they won't they still have deserved it by just playing those zillion games in TWD.

Don't like it? Even if you change the system squads that are not considered to be contenders will get in as there simply isn't enough activeness and vets are too bunched up in one squad.
                                Change the amout of TWL teams? That will go hand in hand with the declining population of SubSpace. Less people involved in THE league means less people practicing to be good means less addiction means people giving up on SubSpace. If you ask me we need two leagues for each division with 10 teams each or something but that's too off-topic.
                                I was reading the rest of this thread.. and I had to stop here... after reading the first senteces.. I was thinking "You are EZ"... but after that I read the rest of the story.. the last party is actually pretty good.. about 2 leagues. They should put you in the organization! OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG. Goodies.. now I can read the rest of this thread

Pred
                                Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                                Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                                Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Working...
                                X