Decennium for twld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cops

predator rulez I'll play sk8 in twld, see you on the grid.
    OMFGOMFG I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

.. So you practiced your running lately?... cuz i'm gonna let your run all over the freaking arena! :P Fearrrrr :shuriken: Ninja Style baby $ I've been practicing hitting the "Ctrl" button, I'm actually getting good at it!!! and Yes.. SK8 4 domination

LOVE from PRED
    Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
    Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

Originally posted by Predator Rulez
      OMFGOMFG I"M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. So you practiced your running lately?... cuz i'm gonna let your run all over the freaking arena! :P Fearrrrr :shuriken: Ninja Style baby $ I've been practicing hitting the "Ctrl" button, I'm actually getting good at it!!! and Yes.. SK8 4 domination
      I HOPE I CAN PLAY VS YOU TOO. IT'S ALWAYS PLEASURE TO OWN YOUR ASS (now I mean only you, pred). <_<
      megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
      L K> taught u what?
      megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
      9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
      9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
        Well final is in fact still on roster, as a ghost squad. They didnt dissolve, if they play a match they are on roster again. Just twd 'removes' inactive squads from roster, but its not really gone.
        Actually, if they've been totally inactive for a month or so, they get deleted and they have to sign up again.

But, Underground was right. In my opinion Incuria deserves to be in TWLD and TWLJ (not to talk about TWLB, but that's irrelevant). Perhaps we're not playoff level quite yet, but there's still a shitload of time before the playoffs. I'm pretty damn sure the people on Incuria will do their best to get in the playoffs nevertheless.

And Bob, please don't start guessing lineups by taking people at random from the guys that have posted in this thread. You'll see our lineup when you actually take the time to watch one of our matches. The same goes for others. You're welcome to watch one of our matches if you are interested.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

Really, we don't have to defend our squad here. Wether we do good or we suck in TWL, we will still be there when it's done, and that can't be said about most of these squads.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

mm cig smoke:

Click Here.
            audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
            DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
            Azreal> LOloL
            cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
              Could always recruit some cheaters and act if my nose bleeds if I would wanna be a stuckup like you Cape. Shouldnt you be cutting holes in your sheets? You don't want to fall down the stairs when you walk around in them.
              i dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                Are you stupid? Any good wb line of rapid would mop the floor with you, take a look at the roster, I'm sure Aerin, Demonic, Orty, Ups and Mythril wouldn't have much problem disposing of a good inc line which would consist of... brokenfist, cook...umm, dchao?? Nevermind, Incuria doesn't have a good line.
                I know what type of squad Rapid is I was on it long before half of those players were on the squad. Besides the fact that I've been on dueling squads with all of those players except Aerin. Do you see your banner on TWD guess who created it? I think our game at the very least will be 40s - 50. I have nothing against Rapid but the line you listed isn't exactly top 5.
                Last edited by Cops; 11-23-2004, 12:21 PM.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Yeah Cops I know you were on rapid, but I've been on it basically since the beginning, I was there when you joined and left. I don't know if you meant the inc line or the rapid line I listed wasn't top 5, but I definitely know who rapids best players are, I wouldn't be a very good captain if I didn't.

And I actually looked at incuria's roster for wb's and only saw a few, I forgot to mention confluence (if he's actually alive) and inc. (a good ex-rapid player, dunno if he's around either). So yeah you guys are decent, but there isn't much chance of you beating us with the roster you have now B)
                  I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

good luck keeping them on your squad. -_-
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by cook
                      mm cig smoke:

Click Here.
                      Where did u get that from? When i looked it up i couldnt find -f- on the list. Plus like i said 1/3 of there roster actualy plays (by play i mean on once a week or more). I hope they are alive come TWL bc they'll still be a playoff team...but i gotta see it to believe it!
                      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• Originally posted by cook
                        Id like to take a look at decenniums history. I think they're a good candidate for twld this season. They dont really shy out from playing 'good-moderate' squads and they're pretty active. Here's an excerpt from their recent history:

Nov 18 win vs. no surrender
                        Nov 18 win vs. Supersonik
                        Nov 18 win vs. xTerm
                        Nov 18 win vs. Dudgeon
                        Nov 17 loss vs. Incuria
                        Nov 17 loss vs. Wraiths
                        Nov 16 loss vs. Rapid
                        Nov 16 win vs. Warpath
                        Nov 15 win vs. Onager
                        Nov 15 win vs. Onager
                        Nov 14 loss vs. TimeSplitting
                        Nov 14 loss vs. Syne
                        Nov 14 loss vs. Sk8
                        Nov 14 win vs. Warpath
                        Nov 13 win vs. Clerk
                        Nov 13 loss vs. Mystery
                        Nov 13 win vs. UniPoweR
                        Nov 12 win vs. AIDteam
                        Nov 12 win vs. Warpath
                        Nov 11 win vs. UniPoweR

DECENNIUM FOR TWLD :wub: :wub: :wub:

maybe im the only one who thinks this, i didnt read all the other posts about this thread, but, cig says they play "'good-moderate' squads" but if u look at that list he gave us, i only see 1 good sqd and 1 moderate sqd, mystery and sk8(both losses) im not tryin to rip on decennium, im just not gonna agree that they should be in twld, unless they prove it to me, what cig has said means nothing to me
                        ..::cranium::.. :devil:

twld season 10 champ.

Comment

• Nov 23 win vs. Explicits
                          Nov 23 win vs. Onager
                          Nov 23 win vs. TimeSplitting
                          Nov 22 loss vs. Gantz
                          Nov 22 win vs. DarksideX
                          Nov 22 win vs. Akua
                          Nov 22 win vs. Blood_Thirst
                          Nov 22 win vs. Mafia Mayhem
                          Nov 22 win vs. BoZ
                          Nov 22 loss vs. Sk8
                          Nov 21 loss vs. Gantz
                          Nov 21 loss vs. Melee
                          Nov 21 win vs. -Gunit-
                          Nov 21 loss vs. Gantz
                          Nov 21 loss vs. Venom
                          Nov 21 win vs. Idoneus
                          Nov 21 loss vs. BoZ
                          Nov 20 loss vs. DragonGuard
                          Nov 20 win vs. Explicits
                          Nov 19 win vs. Onager

this is the more updated list from twd, im gonna have to say from seeing this that i still dont think they should get in, November 21st is a prime example. loss vs gantz 2 times melee once loss against venom and boz with a win vs 50 cent's g-unit sry cig but according to me im not seein twld for these guys unless they pick up the pace a little bit

twld season 10 champ.

Comment

• you mean cook.

anyways, what I was trying to point out is that YES they do play newbie squads.... however, they dont shy out from playing good squads!

They deserve to get in because:

1) They play good squads and gain experience.
                            2) Most other squads at their caliber dont.

Anyways, now that I look at their history, theyve been playing wayy too many shitty squads. w/e im indifferent on it now.
                            audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                            DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                            Azreal> LOloL
                            cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

• i have that affect on ppl to change their minds :greedy: but when u said they play good sqds to gain exp. that list i gave u had 1-2 "good" squads on it, so im still gonna have to disagree with u

twld season 10 champ.

Comment

• where the fuck is slowbob

edit: where the fuck is makaveli> the don
                                Originally posted by Ward
                                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                                X